Obviously Tiger is better

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: Obviously Tiger is better

Post by indyfrisco »

Van wrote:Please. There isn't a gathering of golf fans anywhere on earth where Tiger only receives "grudging respect." By and large, Bethpage wildly suports the guy, same as any other gallery wildly suports the guy. If Tiger is on the top of the leaderboard, the gallery at Bethpage is in a constant frenzy of adoration, same as anywhere else.
Not once, but twice!

ELIMINATED!
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

:?

That was really fucking weird.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

BSmack wrote:
WolverineSteve wrote:Exactly. Like I said...a business deal from the get go. Don't weep for Elin, in the end she will get what she came for.
And the kids? What did THEY come for?
As if the kids are going to grow up "normally" even if all this didn't fall out. :meds:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Should of been like his pop and married a Gook. Gooks tolerate that type of behaviour.

live and learn.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Tom In VA wrote:As Chris Rock put it ... "A man is only as faithful as his options".
bull fukking shit.

most all of us could fukk around. could we all fukk around with the caliber hottie tiger can?

no.

would i fukk around given the opportunities tiger is?

probably.

this does not mean we are all douches. take for instance paul newman. i promise you paul newman could have pulled ass that tiger could only dream of, but, apparently he didn't because he was actually happy with what he had at home. And maybe it also had to do with having character.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well at least he hasn't cut her fucking head off!

"A little left to right, but with some draw...and I made a good shot..."
Before God was, I am
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

MuchoBulls wrote:
WolverineSteve wrote:Can you honestly say that if the most amazing women in the world were constantly at your disposal, throwing themselves at you, you wouldn't take a taste?
That's why you don't get married.

Sincerely,
Derek Jeter
Who? That pickle puffer isn't married for legal reasons that have nothing to do with prenups.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I doubt Tiger will set foot on this green during the FBR anytime soon. Unless it's all part of the deal he made with the Mrs. :lol:
You know your golf. I had box seats at the 16th tee last year-- the gallery at the FBR heckles a lot of golfers. But Tiger would get it worse if he ever played there again, which he won't.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

BSmack wrote:
WolverineSteve wrote:Exactly. Like I said...a business deal from the get go. Don't weep for Elin, in the end she will get what she came for.
And the kids? What did THEY come for?
The kids are props, and they're gonna end up fugged up people - jmo

Women get knocked up by men all the time, and it doesn't mean that the kiddos that come of it were ever really wanted.

If they were ever "wanted" in the first place, in this marriage, it was for "prop" purposes.

Maybe I sound cynical, and as always, it's jmo.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

poptart wrote: If they were ever "wanted" in the first place, in this marriage, it was for "prop" purposes.

nahh, you don't sound cynical. you sound like a dumbass.

what do you base this assertion on other than cynicism? i think tiger actually did want to get married and have a family like most nmormal people do. He then decided to get a little strange, which, unfortunately, is quite normal as well.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote:
poptart wrote: If they were ever "wanted" in the first place, in this marriage, it was for "prop" purposes.

nahh, you don't sound cynical. you sound like a dumbass.

what do you base this assertion on other than cynicism? i think tiger actually did want to get married and have a family like most nmormal people do. He then decided to get a little strange, which, unfortunately, is quite normal as well.
Tiger didn't go wild.....he went Tiger.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

what do you base this assertion on other than cynicism?

i think tiger actually did want to get married and have a family like most nmormal people do. He then decided to get a little strange, which, unfortunately, is quite normal as well.
I think he wanted to present the illusion of "family man," while thinking he'd still have the freedom to tag hotties quite often due to having frequent time away from the wife.

And he liked the idea of having a hot little swedish number he could have fun with during his "boring" home time.

The fact that she looked good on his shoulder when he made his public appearances was also a plus.

The guy is a geekish douchebag twit who happened to be born with an ability to swing the stick.
Beyond that he was born to a daddy who drove him and groomed him from the time he was out of diapers so that he never knew anything different.

He grew up abnormally.

He's personally maligned and definitely has such a STRONG egotistical streak that I guarantee you that if you spent time around him you wouldn't like much about him -- once you got past the "OMG, I'm hanging with TIGER!!!" handjobbery.

Fundamentally, he's a pitiful character -- as well as a major tw@t.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Btw, that may be my greatest take of all time.

So feel free to RACK it.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Care to explain? Maybe he's just not dumb enough to be married while being one of the most famous athletes on the planet.
He's doing it the right way. There is no reason for him to settle down seeing the type of woman he gets.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:He's personally maligned and definitely has such a STRONG egotistical streak that I guarantee you that if you spent time around him you wouldn't like much about him -- once you got past the "OMG, I'm hanging with TIGER!!!" handjobbery.

Explain? Are you saying that Tiger is full of self loathing? Or that he is personaly maligned by others in his past/present?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:Other men would realize they're in a miserable marriage and get a divorce....and then start playing around.
What a load of sanctimonious bullshit. "Other men" don't have billion dollar fortunes to protect and nine figure a year enterprises built around the cultivation of their images. Yeah it's real easy to take the high road when you're a fat, dumpy loser with nary a pot to piss in.

His failure was his lack of discretion. He has more than enough cake to hire the most expensive and discreet call girls on the planet. Fucking around with waitresses gets you divorced if you're lucky and Steve McNaired if you aren't.
:bode:

RACK that!
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

she herself is nothing more than an attractively packaged cum dumpster whose only talent in life is making cocks spurt.
:lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Paul wrote:
mvscal wrote:What a load of sanctimonious bullshit. "Other men" don't have billion dollar fortunes to protect and nine figure a year enterprises built around the cultivation of their images. Yeah it's real easy to take the high road when you're a fat, dumpy loser with nary a pot to piss in.

His failure was his lack of discretion. He has more than enough cake to hire the most expensive and discreet call girls on the planet. Fucking around with waitresses gets you divorced if you're lucky and Steve McNaired if you aren't.
:bode:

RACK that!
The fattest, dumpiest loser of all is of course the first one to step up to the plate with a rack. How shocking. :meds:

Seriously Paul. Condoning Tiger's behavior will not make you Tiger.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's hard to believe that a Stanford graduate could be so stupid, but greater men have been brought lower by lesser chicks than these. Anyway, here's the slow jam re-mix, if you haven't heard it yet...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/0 ... 79271.html 8)
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

he went to stamford. i don't believe he finished. i do believe that stamford accepted him as a golfer, not an academic. maybe he did have the grades as well. i dunno. but referencing his stamford attendance is like referencing allen iverson's georgetown attendance.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

poptart wrote:
what do you base this assertion on other than cynicism?

i think tiger actually did want to get married and have a family like most nmormal people do. He then decided to get a little strange, which, unfortunately, is quite normal as well.
I think he wanted to present the illusion of "family man," while thinking he'd still have the freedom to tag hotties quite often due to having frequent time away from the wife.

And he liked the idea of having a hot little swedish number he could have fun with during his "boring" home time.

The fact that she looked good on his shoulder when he made his public appearances was also a plus.

The guy is a geekish douchebag twit who happened to be born with an ability to swing the stick.
Beyond that he was born to a daddy who drove him and groomed him from the time he was out of diapers so that he never knew anything different.

He grew up abnormally.

He's personally maligned and definitely has such a STRONG egotistical streak that I guarantee you that if you spent time around him you wouldn't like much about him -- once you got past the "OMG, I'm hanging with TIGER!!!" handjobbery.

Admit it....you have a problem with a mixed race dude nailing a white chick. It couldn't be any clearer.

Fundamentally, you're a pitiful character.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

BSmack wrote:The fattest, dumpiest loser of all is of course the first one to step up to the plate with a rack. How shocking. :meds:
Ahh yes, when all else fails go right to the juvenile "fat" jokes. In all seriousness, are you ever going to grow the hell up? :meds:
Seriously Paul. Condoning Tiger's behavior will not make you Tiger.
I have NO problem with Tiger's behavior, and apparently neither does Elin, judging by the fact that she sold out to stay with the guy. If I'm Eldrick I'm now fucking every hot bitch in sight and I'm not losing one minute's sleep over it.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:What about her behavior? Face it, you don't know jack motherfucking shit about their situation.
Her behavior is immaterial. If you are a married man sleeping with other women you are a douche. What about this don't you understand?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Paul wrote:I have NO problem with Tiger's behavior, and apparently neither does Elin, judging by the fact that she sold out to stay with the guy. If I'm Eldrick I'm now fucking every hot bitch in sight and I'm not losing one minute's sleep over it.
If you're Eldrick, the first thing you do is back the fuck away from the Twinkies and Ding Dongs and hit a gym for the next 15 years.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

she should stay. and she should fukk everything in site not named tiger. sooner or later, tiger's gonna want another piece of that. she should even have dude's around when he's in town.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

BSmack wrote:
Paul wrote:I have NO problem with Tiger's behavior, and apparently neither does Elin, judging by the fact that she sold out to stay with the guy. If I'm Eldrick I'm now fucking every hot bitch in sight and I'm not losing one minute's sleep over it.
If you're Eldrick, the first thing you do is back the fuck away from the Twinkies and Ding Dongs and hit a gym for the next 15 years.
If I'm Eldrick I'm tapping more ASS than you ever dreamed of. :hfal:
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Her behavior is immaterial. If you are a married man sleeping with other women you are a douche.
Sounds like an opinion to me. Of course her behavior is absolutely relevant. If you are married to a frigid, gold-digging cunt, then any man would be well advised to fuck somebody else. Her behavior makes it absolutely clear that she is nothing but a very well paid whore. She deserves no special respect or consideration.
Exactly right. Tree-hugging uberdousches fail to comprehend this, however.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Her behavior is immaterial. If you are a married man sleeping with other women you are a douche.
Sounds like an opinion to me. Of course her behavior is absolutely relevant. If you are married to a frigid, gold-digging cunt, then any man would be well advised to fuck somebody else. Her behavior makes it absolutely clear that she is nothing but a very well paid whore. She deserves no special respect or consideration.
IF that is the case, Tiger's option would have been to cut his losses and divorce said frigid, gold-digging cunt. Of course there's going to be a financial cost, but I assure you that it would have been a lot lower cost than being exposed to the world as a flaming douche.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:IF that is the case, Tiger's option would have been to cut his losses and divorce said frigid, gold-digging cunt.
Says who? You? Who the fuck are you and what business is it of yours?
I am a man who takes his marriage vows seriously. Who are you?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Who are you?
Somebody who couldn't care less who Tiger Woods fucks.
When you say it like that, I agree. It's when you try to justify his being a douche that I have to call bullshit.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

BSmack wrote:
poptart wrote:He's personally maligned and definitely has such a STRONG egotistical streak that I guarantee you that if you spent time around him you wouldn't like much about him -- once you got past the "OMG, I'm hanging with TIGER!!!" handjobbery.

Explain? Are you saying that Tiger is full of self loathing? Or that he is personaly maligned by others in his past/present?
Tiger and Elin are not unlike the people who post on this board.

Everybody lies and everybody tries their best to hide their own anxiety and personal failure.

When a young tree's trunk begins to grow off at a bad angle it only gets worse with time and it never corrects itself.

Such is all of humanity.

Certain failure.

Elin is a golddigging zero and Eldrick is a lying douchebag twit.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:When you marry a whore, it isn't any big deal to cheat on her. It's not like she is an equal partner in the relationship. She is an ambulatory cumrag making the equivalent of a Fortune 50 CEO for doing nothing but draining his balls.
Wow. Just wow. The stupidity of your statement is matched only by its amorality. As for myself, I choose to treat my wife as an equal partner, regardless of her earning power relative to mine.
Tiger is a douche not because he cheated on her, but because he married the spurt bucket in the first place. He should have shot off on her face, wiped his cock in her hair and left a generous tip on the dresser on his way out.

I guess he's about to learn his lesson.
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Tiger has 15 more prime earning years left. If she's even half the whore you've made her out to be, why would she take a slice of 1 billion when a slice of 2.5 billion or more will be there for the taking? Maybe she does take the money and run. Or maybe she gives him his second chance knowing damn well he'll fuck up again and then she can stick him under a renegotiated prenup.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

ambulatory cumrag?

:lol: :lol:

that's good.

really good.

even for mvscal.

bravo, sir.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Except that it was probably one of the dumbest things ever typed on this board.

Elin is the mother of Eldrick's two children, presumably obligated to be raising those children from birth to adulthoold.

THAT person is classified by mvscal, as an ambulatory cumrag?

Makes me wonder what he thinks of his own mother.

Stupid take, very.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I'm going to predict...that Tiger's game suffers just as much as his image. The late night TV comics are gearing up for a loooong ride of Tiger jokes--Jimmy got the ball rolling, Conan was about four minutes behind, and Dave as usual is watching carefully, having been just rung up himself, etc.

But Tiger the golf god is over. Just watch. It'll be at least a few months before he tees it up in public, and when the gallery fools start yelling "get in the hole" it's going to require a station break. He may just quit. Doubt it?
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Yep, I doubt it. I can much more easily picture a weepy Jim Nance describing in hushed tones the courageous fight Tiger waged against untold personal demons, as he persevered along the road to redemption, and that nineteenth major title...accompanied by delicate piano music, and sweeping vistas of azaleas.

Tiger is going to fuck some people up, before all is said and done. Bare minimum, come hell or high water, he's getting those final five majors.

Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

poptart wrote:Except that it was probably one of the dumbest things ever typed on this board.

Elin is the mother of Eldrick's two children, presumably obligated to be raising those children from birth to adulthoold.

THAT person is classified by mvscal, as an ambulatory cumrag?

Makes me wonder what he thinks of his own mother.

Stupid take, very.
Actually it was quite the BRILLIANT take- the moment she shook Eldrick down for more UNITED STATES CURRENCY to stay with his skank-bangin' ass was when she assumed the well-deserved moniker of an ambulatory cumrag. Period. End of story.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

No, no, no ... now predictably, you want to move the goalpost.

This is what you said ...
mvscal wrote:When you marry a whore, it isn't any big deal to cheat on her. It's not like she is an equal partner in the relationship. She is an ambulatory cumrag making the equivalent of a Fortune 50 CEO for doing nothing but draining his balls.
If he had married her just to bang her you may have a point.

But he also married her to mother his two children from infancy into adulthood.

That is doing a LOT more than just draining his balls.

Well, Paul is calling your take BRILLIANT.

At least you've got that going for you.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

If she accepts the bribe, she's a whore. By definition.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

If she had any guaranteed money, she's a whore. If she gets a set amount of money for staying, she's a whore. If she gets a set amount for bailing, she's a whore.

She went into that marriage with none of his money, and none of her own, relatively speaking. If she needed to be guaranteed any of Tiger's money as a condition of leaving or staying, she's a whore. By definition.

You don't just pay a whore to fuck you. You're also paying her to leave, afterwards.