Re: France cheats way into World Cup

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Pretty much.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Ditto
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

The reaction is completely out of control, the whining is getting nauseating.

Roy Keane was a breath of fresh air, telling everyone to STFU. (really good, he goes at a reporter for his cell phone half way through)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8370497.stm
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Dr_Phibes wrote:The reaction is completely out of control, the whining is getting nauseating.

Roy Keane was a breath of fresh air, telling everyone to STFU. (really good, he goes at a reporter for his cell phone half way through)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8370497.stm
Go get buggered... Keene is teetering on the edge of getting sacked from yet another club for a reason... He's utterly fucked Ipswich into the ground with his nutty releases, transfers, and player purchases to a point where I doubt they can recover and almost certainly without being relegated and finding another new boss... That's after he guaranteed the club and its fans publicly and to the media promotion to the Premiership at the end of this season. It's almost freaking December and Ipswich has one favorable decision all season; not only is there not a snow balls' chance in Hades that The Tractor Boys get promoted but it will take a minor fucking miracle to avoid relegation already four points in the hole and still having the more difficult portion of the fixtures ahead.

Secondly, FIFA has forced almost every other regional governing body into replaying matches for similar grievances over the last three World Cup cycles and Europe/UEFA should be held to the same damn standards. Period, end of story.

Last but not least the entire process has been rigged for countries such as France and Portugal. They received seeds for their groups based on FIFA rankings which most of the time are absurd and not really based on recent performances. Then after three years through the cycle and teams such as the previous mentioned don't win their group because they were out performed by Serbia and Denmark Sepp Blatter, UEFA and FIFA suddenly announce three days before the drawings for the UEFA playoffs that it won't be a random draw but instead they're going to seed half the teams and let the other half draw to see who their opponent is going to be so that the matches can be rigged once again to virtually assure France and Portugal get a spot in the World Cup.

I hope Sepp Blatter and all his corrupt cronies such as Julio Grondona, Michel Plantini, and Jack "a Bribe for every voter and ticket to the Cup" Warner all die painfully of venereal diseases.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

It's funny, you've just regurgitated all the points he just made. Everyone has just jumped all over him without addressing anything he actually said, more lynch mob horseshit from the press.

Used to hate him with a passion when he was playing but I've come to appreciate his attitude more and more. Fair play, he is a psychopath - not someone I'd want to upset :shock:
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Everybody cheats. Clutching and holding in the box on set pieces. Flopping to gain an advantage. Severing someone's head with your Ed Sciss Elbows on a header.

Tell me something I don't know.

France cheats and gets draw into Group A. Some Frogs have all the luck.

BTW Portugal must be hating life about now.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.