Miguel Cabrera gets hammered with White Sox last weekend

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

rozy
Cowboy

Re: Miguel Cabrera gets hammered with White Sox last weekend

Post by rozy »

This kid is Jose Canseco part 2. All the talent in the world and a brain the size of Screw_Michigan's peepee.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

But when he got home, his wife wasn't happy he'd been out drinking so late
Bull-fucking-shit. Mamma found Miguel's "mistress" cell phone and proceded to whip his ass.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I saw those scratches on his face during the game on Saturday and wondered, what the hell happened to him? One story said that he claimed he got scratched by his dog. Way to lie about it...

I'm not going to bag on the whole team because he's an idiot but I'm not a big fan of his right now. What's worse is that he goes 0-for-the weekend in a series they had to win 2-of-3...especially when they went on the field Saturday night knowing they had to win to hang onto their slim lead. Just a flat out shitty sports weekend...Michigan losing to State, Wings losing both games to the Blues in Sweden, the Lions losing (again) and the Tigers blowing the division lead.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Getta load of Punchy McDrunk...2-for-2 with a 2-run homer.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

What an awesome game...sucks to lose though. Props to the Twins!