USC-Cal in game...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: USC-Cal in game...

Post by Van »

Greg, and just like in the Oregon game, they only got their FG against USC by virtue of a shitty call by the refs.

R-Jack, you're a fucking Cal fan?? Who knew??

Anyway, the game wasn't over after that initial pick, but it pretty much was over after USC took the ball and went straight down the field for the TD, then followed it up with another score and a few three and outs on D. The game was definitely over once USC went up 17-0.

Cal's problem is they literally only have one weapon. Stop Jahvid Best, which isn't that difficult to do for a team with defensive speed and discipline, and Cal has no other bullets. Also, Tedford has done nothing with Kevin Riley and the passing game. In fact, Cal hasn't had good QB play since Aaron Rodgers left. Add to that Cal's mystifying penchant for simply packing it in and quitting at the first sign of adversity - which has long been the hallmark of that program - and Cal is just a seriously flawed team. They just aren't set up to win big games. They're set up to put up big numbers against overmatched opponents, but that's it. They have no mental toughness, so they can't beat teams with equal or superior talent.

All flash, no substance.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Okay, I figured out what m2's excuse will be, should he ever return to this board...

It was the dreaded Trap Game for Cal. After the big game against their arch rivals in Eugene and knowing they have their arch rivals UCLA coming up next, they simply overlooked their Super Bowl.

GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Mace wrote: ABC polled the Cal sideline and 100% of those polled voted that the game was over.
:lol:

RACK!

Good thing for me they didn't take that poll earlier.
FIGHT ON!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

R-Jack, why do you hate your own child?

Whatever you do, steer him away from a lifetime of Cal football. That's a hell you should not wish upon anybody.

Seriously. Show him a constant loop of Cal's last two games, while explaining the historic importance of those two games to the Cal program - and Cal's Charlie Brown and Lucy with the football assfucking of their fans again - and don't let him stop watching those game tapes until he's drinking even more alcohol than you.

GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Van, meant to mention this last night but I may have been laughing too hard...

Highlight of the night was when the camera was over on the Kal sideline (I believe) and they showed two Kal cheerleaders (or whatever you want to call them).
One was jumping up and down wildly for the camera holding a sign that said 'LOUDER', only it was upside down. It sort of fit though, didn't it?
FIGHT ON!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Hey, I feel sorry for them. Their fans, their stadium ushers, their cheerleaders, their cheerleaders' boyfriends and flannel wearing girlfriends...the whole downtrodden lot of 'em.

It's not their fault!

GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Van wrote:Hey, I feel sorry for them. Their fans, their stadium ushers, their cheerleaders, their cheerleaders' boyfriends and flannel wearing girlfriends...the whole downtrodden lot of 'em.

It's not their fault!
It's not their fault?

They have to be held accountable for something up there. Downtrodden be damned, they can only blame themselves.
FIGHT ON!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Hey, when all you've ever known is abject defeat, utter humiliation and a never-ending orgy of broken promises and being left at the altar, fuck it, you're entitled now and then to hold a "Louder" sign upside down as you cry inside.

GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Van wrote:Hey, when all you've ever known is abject defeat, utter humiliation and a never-ending orgy of broken promises and being left at the altar, fuck it, you're entitled now and then to hold a "Louder" sign upside down as you cry inside.

You're using phrases like 'it's not their fault' and 'you're entitled...'

I don't like where this is going. Next thing I know you're gonna propose some kind of bailout up there at Kal.
FIGHT ON!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

R-Jack wrote:
Van wrote:Seriously. Show him a constant loop of Cal's last two games, while explaining the historic importance of those two games to the Cal program - and Cal's Charlie Brown and Lucy with the football assfucking of their fans again - and don't let him stop watching those game tapes until he's drinking even more alcohol than you.
WTF kind of logic is this? I'm sure Saul Rosenberg wants his kin to become respectable Jews, but he isn't going to book a trip to Auschwitz for them to make it happen.
R-Jack, in the midst of your post-game drunk - fully understandable, mind you - you apparently missed this...
Van wrote:Whatever you do, steer him away from a lifetime of Cal football. That's a hell you should not wish upon anybody.
See, your analogy of a Jew going to Auschwitz would be perfect, if the intent were to try to dissuade someone from becoming a Jew.

Same deal here. Take your kid to Cal's Aushwitz - these past two weeks' games - to dissuade him from ever becoming a Cal fan.

It's your responsibility as a parent to provide for your child a better life than you had, and that responsibility begins with preventing him from becoming a Cal fan.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Yep, he has completely pussed out and ran away, following the early part of the Oregon game.

His handler is intentionally throwing him under the bus, by adding "pussy" to all the other perfectly applicable sobriquets which have always applied to m2.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I especially like the "I can't post in the CFB forum" lies. mJew had been banned from the CFB forum since January 8. Blueballs had been posting there all along and nothing changed.

In any case, the handler went ahead and did what was inevitable....for now.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

You can go point and laugh at him here though.

http://bearinsider.com/forums/showthrea ... post198960
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

What's funny are the number of people over there who can't stand his ass. You think that troll is annoying over here? Even worse over there if you can imagine.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

How?? How is that even possible? Surely he's not constantly hitting his own - supposed - Bay Area Cal fan brethren with location smack, and intelligence smack, and that's 90% of what he does here, along with posting pics of Novato and the Bay.

No reason to do that with them either, so what's left in his Smack Box to annoy people with?

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Papa Willie wrote:Never did I think I'd see the day when manchum2 would go silent, but god damn if that may now be the case. :D
He was in the NFL forum last night trying to prop up his boy Aaron Rodgers.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Van wrote:How?? How is that even possible?
Not sure if this link will work for you as I signed in to get to it. Just browse his posts.

http://bearinsider.com/forums/search.php?searchid=61204

Picture in every post, usually with some kind of implied meaning. Most of the time you're just like wtf? Others there are on to him about not going to Kal. he will not answer those questions when asked. It's humorous to me knowing it is his schtick (albeit bad), but reading someone else putting up with it is funny too.

Some real winners...

http://bearinsider.com/forums/showthrea ... post200715

And he's off the bandwagon now. At least over there. To piss the homers off.

http://bearinsider.com/forums/showthrea ... post200707

More useless pictures.

http://bearinsider.com/forums/showthrea ... post200669

And finally some bridge talk.

http://bearinsider.com/forums/showthrea ... post200329
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

He's not banned unless you call being a bleeding vadge who refuses to post in the forum his ass is bleeding in because of his shit takes and dose of reality that his team will forever be buttfucked in the mouth by life.