When they do this, we don't talk about it.

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

battery chucka' one
Elwood

When they do this, we don't talk about it.

Post by battery chucka' one »

We just watch. If it happens, it happens. Even if it is against the Padres. Sorry Logan. There's time for talking after. We watch.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
battery chucka' one
Elwood

Re: When they do this, we don't talk about it.

He got it. #57. No hitter. Way to go, kid.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

http://espn.go.com/mlb/

That was a fun one to watch.

Go Gigantes !!!
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
battery chucka' one
Elwood

Very true, R-Jack. Bunting when nobody in the world wants you to get a hit is bush. Props to the ump for how he handled that one. The last pitch would have usually been a ball. Great call.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

If it were a one or two run deficit, sure. Put the ball in play. Anything can happen. Get a runner on to even the score. But 8-0? Sack up and swing the damn bat.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Is UNREAL.

Giants are now 11 games over .500%.

the truth
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
battery chucka' one
Elwood

Yeah, for sure Pablo is awesome. And this is his first full season. Incredible stick. Ishikawa's no slouch, either. Excellent leather. In the outfield, Nate's doing alright in his opportunity. I don't think that Bowker is the answer in left. We'll see how he does in the next week or so. Uribe was a great signing. In the bully, Romo's nails. Affeldt was a great signing. Brian Wilson is quirky and contributes to increased stress levels but, overall, he's good, too. As a starter, Sadowski's been a nice surprise. The two headed monster at the top of the rotation is awesome (and fortunately Cain doesn't seem to have been that hurt by the line drive yesterday). If Johnson comes back, even better. Zito's even been trustworthy this year at times.

This is a fun team to watch. And the great thing is, the farm system is soon going to start kicking out more superstars with MadBum, Alderson, and Posey coming down the pipes. I also hear that Noonan and Crawford are supposed to be good. Likewise Kevin Pucetas, but I fear they might not have a spot for him (though he might precede both Bumgartner and Alderson in his trip to the majors).

Truly a fun time to be a Giants fan.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.