Props to the Lakers

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Props to the Lakers

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Congrats to LA on winning a hard-fought series and stepping up when it mattered the most. Hopefully, we'll see you next year - same time, same place. Now go out there and win one for the West, goddamnit...
"Keys, woman!"
RJ
Elwood

Re: Props to the Lakers

Post by RJ »

RACK you for rolling in and showing class, NuggetMike.

You've got a damn good team, and I fully expect to see the Thuggets battling us next season for the right to play for all the marbles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6znkbMJJTyQ

Kobe will be showing LeBron 4 cookies after this season-count on it.

30 finals appearances (A record, btw) is insane as well.

Greatest. Franchise. Ever.

I am thankful as hell to have Buss as an owner.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Nice. After over 2 months of non-posting in here, you roll in once the team you wagon for makes the finals. Surprised you didn't T-REX it if/when they win it all.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Yes, we fully expect you top be right back there too.

Sincerely,

CP3, Dirk, etc.

oh and Rick Adelman, Jerry Sloan.....ya know cuz these coaches and their teams have a knack for.........challenging for home court in the first round? I don't know.....
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

IndyFrisco wrote:Nice. After over 2 months of non-posting in here, you roll in once the team you wagon for makes the finals. Surprised you didn't T-REX it if/when they win it all.
Shut the fuck up, you stained assbead-There's threads in this tumbleweed riddled bitch started by me dating back to 2005.

I am LOL'ing at all the sorry motherfuckers who've had thier day in the sun attempting to clown the Greatest Franchise Ever over the last few years since Snaq was traded......only to be gobbling a facefull of Lakerchowderblast this season. Fuck you and your pussy ass shit team, Indy-you bitches will remain nothing more than a wipe off the bottom of our boot while the Lake Show is reloaded and dominating for the next 5 years minimum.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Suck it, bitches. Another fucking 3peat is on the horizon with Kobe, Bynum, Gasol, Ariza, Brown, Farmar, and our sikk ass bench ruining motherfuckers. With the best owner in ALL of pro sports, it was only a matter of time before we were back stomping chumps out.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

RJ wrote:Another fucking 3peat is on the horizon with Kobe, Bynum, Gasol, Ariza, Brown, Farmar, and our sikk ass bench ruining motherfuckers.
And if the Rapers lose you will be a no-show until they become relevant again. Yeah, we know your story.

Cue the "I have a life and don't post here often" reply in 3...2...1...

Oh, and save your "I had a thread back in 2005" speech. In the 3-peat you so desperately want, just think about the last 3-peat the Rapers had. Shaq was Finals MVP in all 3. Face it. RapeMe Bryant ain't all that.

Tell you what RJ...since you claim to be "better than this board" by posting every few months, I got a deal for you. Should the Magic win the NBA Finals, you don't post here until the college football season starts again. Should the Lakers win, I won't post again until the college football season begins.

You have until tipoff to accept the bet. And don't give me the "I was busy pumping some dude up" excuse for not seeing this. We all know you lurk even when you don't post.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

I'll take that bet.

And yes, I am fortunate enough to live an epic ass life filled with surfing, delicious beach barbie bubble ass, and travel among other things that render this place less than an afterthought. I'll be sure to post from the Carribean during my 3 week stay since the Lakes will have #15 wrapped up in 6.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

IndyFrisco wrote: Face it. RapeMe Bryant ain't all that.

He IS all that. And that long line resembling a "we are the world" sing-a-long? Those are the females that would gladly impale themselves on kobe even without the million dollar payday....

So, rape may just be the wrong term...and his record will not show any felonies....

Lakers in 6.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Seer wrote:

Lakers in 6.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

RJ wrote:I'll take that bet.
Bet is on. Right now, Rapers up 61-50 in game 1. Magic to make this one interesting. As of now, they can't hit shit from 3.
Frank Rizzo
Yankee Fan

Post by Frank Rizzo »

RJ wrote: I am LOL'ing at all the sorry motherfuckers who've had thier day in the sun attempting to clown the Greatest Franchise Ever over the last few years since Snaq was traded......only to be gobbling a facefull of Lakerchowderblast this season. Fuck you and your pussy ass shit team, Indy-you bitches will remain nothing more than a wipe off the bottom of our boot while the Lake Show is reloaded and dominating for the next 5 years minimum.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Suck it, bitches. Another fucking 3peat is on the horizon with Kobe, Bynum, Gasol, Ariza, Brown, Farmar, and our sikk ass bench ruining motherfuckers. With the best owner in ALL of pro sports, it was only a matter of time before we were back stomping chumps out.

TAHTAS TRIGHT THATAS RIGHT YOU HEARA THAT SHIT BITCHES THATS RIGHT WE AREA FUCKING SHOVING OUR DUCICKS UP YOUR FUCING SHIT FACES YEAHH! YOU LIKE TAHTA SHIT
ALL YOU FUCKING FAGOG BITCHES TALKINAG ASHIT ABOUT DA LAKE SHOW DA LAKE SHOW DA LAKE SHOW DA LAKER NATIONBEND OVEAR BITCH

EYYEAHHHHHHH LAKERS FUCKING GLORY
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

RECOGNIZE!!!

...His Greatness continues...

3 - it's the magic number.

It's a long shot maybe but I'll take 2 more, tie MJ and Boston that'd be tight. Catching Boston vs. Boston would be epic.

Props to the idiots that looted the gas station and thought throwing bricks at a bus was justifiable. How fucking stupid do you have to be? Well most are hispanics it looks like and well they do have the highest high school drop out rate in the nation, so..... Damn I am so proud to be one of them, fucking retards.
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Props.

Out.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

IndyFrisco wrote:Props.

Out.
Nah bro-I'd prefer if you didnt bounce. Ban bets are more suited for mind numbing unreadable dumbfucks like M2, KCPaul, and Martyred. I certainly wouldnt ever throw you in that category.

Besides, as I predicted, the Rockets gave us the most trouble out of all the teams we had to go through for the title. Damn good team you have there, and im sure they'll be giving us a hell of a run next season as well.

Im calling the bet off, bro.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

RJ...graceful in victory.

Who'da thunk it. I figured you'd be out overturning cars in the Fidel's Norte parking lot.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Thanks for the pardon, RJ.

There's waaaaaaay too many tards running amuck around here that need to be smacked.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

RJ wrote:Im calling the bet off, bro.

Gotta respect this ^^^
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:tards running amuck

There's a slight bit of beauty in that one.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

In what way? usage is correct...
a·muck (ə-mŭk')
adv.
In a frenzy to do violence or kill: rioters running amuck in the streets.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sorry, just can't cotton to "words" that were so routinely misspelled that Webster's threw their hands up and went with the "if we can't beat 'em, join 'em" deal.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Hmmmm...

I thought "amuck" would just mean all covered in muck.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dinsdale wrote:Sorry, just can't cotton to "words" that were so routinely misspelled that Webster's threw their hands up and went with the "if we can't beat 'em, join 'em" deal.
But if the powers that be eventually say "if we can't beat 'em join 'em" and create a playoff system as opposed to the BCS you'd be ok with it, right?