Detoilet Swirling Hard

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Detoilet Swirling Hard

Post by smackaholic »

What can Michigan do to change this predicament, besides silly PR commercials I see run all the time?

Were I in charge of that place I would ask myself, self, why the fukk did honda, toyota and everybody else open shop in Ky, Al, etc.... There is one reason. These are right to work states that are not subject to union extortion.

Pass right to work legislation yesterday and some of the other auto makers might look into the area as it already has a trained work force and existing infrastructure. It also has existing manufacturing facilities that can be bought on the cheap. Of course none of these companies are going to invest a nickel knowing that they might be bent over by the UAW a few years down the road.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The auto industry is never going to be the same in Michigan ever again. Time to face up to that fact and move forward. Is there any arable land in Michigan?

http://www.michigan.gov/som/0,1607,7-19 ... --,00.html

I wonder if Jenny Granholm is a squirter?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Any company who caves to unions deserves what they get.

Unions are the Cancerous AIDS of commerce.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

IndyFrisco wrote:Any company who caves to unions deserves what they get.

The problem is with the very pro union gubmints in the midwest and northeast. I doubt the car companies enjoyed being buttfukked in the mouth by them, but, they had little choice.

Maybe this will change the political landscape in the area.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

If it weren't for unions, the vast majority would be working 70 hours a week for 30 cents an hour.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
If it weren't for unions, lazy mouth breathing uneducated morons would be working 40 hours a week for 6 bucks an hour or whatever the minimum wage is.
ftfy, dumbass.

Unions have served a purpose. They did improve conditions for many, however, when a union becomes forced upon companies, it leads to what we have now in the US auto industry.

I agree that the RIGHT of workers to organize should exist. Along with that should be the right of a bidness owner to say go fukk yourself. Both sides then have to deal with the consequences. Companies would realize that if they shit on their workers, they'll organize or go elsewhere and unions would realize that if they squeeze too hard, industry can look elsewhere as well.

It all comes down to freedom of choice, something libtards seem to embrace.....selectively.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

What ? Dave Bing hasn't turned things around ?
Maybe he should make the city a "right to work" enclave and see what happens.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:
BSmack wrote:
If it weren't for unions, lazy mouth breathing uneducated morons would be working 40 hours a week for 6 bucks an hour or whatever the minimum wage is.
ftfy, dumbass.

Unions have served a purpose. They did improve conditions for many, however, when a union becomes forced upon companies, it leads to what we have now in the US auto industry.

I agree that the RIGHT of workers to organize should exist. Along with that should be the right of a bidness owner to say go fukk yourself. Both sides then have to deal with the consequences. Companies would realize that if they shit on their workers, they'll organize or go elsewhere and unions would realize that if they squeeze too hard, industry can look elsewhere as well.

It all comes down to freedom of choice, something libtards seem to embrace.....selectively.
If you think a national minimum wage would have ever happened without the influence of unions, you're spending too much time huffing exhaust fumes on your bike.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

No national grocery chain operates a store here. A lack of outlets that sell fresh produce and meat

As others have pointed out the reason there are no grocery stores there is in the same sentence:

United Food and Commercial Workers union

Most of the positions at my local stores are held by HS and college kids. Cashier, bagger, and cart wrangler were never meant to be full time jobs for the head of household. Now the United Food and Commercial Workers Union prolly would beg to differ, but then again they don't have jobs period.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

cart wrangler
:lol:

I hope that's the official job title, too. They should have theme music, and they should have to wear bandanas and spurs.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Solution:

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
BSmack wrote:
ftfy, dumbass.

If you think a national minimum wage would have ever happened without the influence of unions, you're spending too much time huffing exhaust fumes on your bike.
Good lord, you really are one stupid fukk. The laws exist because politicians pretty much like making worthless laws. Union influence should mean that there is no need for a minimum wage.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jerkovich wrote:Solution:

Better be a union operator driving that rig.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:

If it weren't for unions, the vast majority would be working 70 hours a week for 30 cents an hour.
Even if true, there's no way you can possibly justify some mongoloid, whose job consists of putting a bolt in a holr, making $45,000+/year, getting free health care for life and 90% of pay if they're laid off, while they look for a new job.

The UAW did its members an incrediblw disservice by pricing them out of the market.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Swirling might be a little generous. This is Detroit actually at the end of the flush cycle...that ~blug-blush-blush~ sound you hear as the toilet bowl empties.

Take hard left black Democrat politicians consistently elected in Detroit with liberal Democrats in Lansing and you get this result...City and school district employement treated as a jobs programs for friends and family, a union-dominated labor market, barely graduate half of your students while constantly whining that whitey suburbs are attempting to steal your City because burb residents know that the City cannot properly run a water plant, run a civic/convention center, etc.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

JMak wrote:Swirling might be a little generous. This is Detroit actually at the end of the flush cycle...that ~blug-blush-blush~ sound you hear as the toilet bowl empties.

Take hard left black Democrat politicians consistently elected in Detroit with liberal Democrats in Lansing and you get this result...City and school district employement treated as a jobs programs for friends and family, a union-dominated labor market, barely graduate half of your students while constantly whining that whitey suburbs are attempting to steal your City because burb residents know that the City cannot properly run a water plant, run a civic/convention center, etc.
It better be an oldschool 6 gallon toilet to get the festering turd that is detoilet to go all the way down,.
Screw
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Screw »

JMak wrote:barely graduate half of your students
Half? More like 25%, and that's being generous.

Detroit is going to lose the Auto Show and it has no one to blame but itself. It should start with the devil herself, Monica Conyers, the most incompetent human being on the face of the earth.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Screw wrote:Half? More like 25%, and that's being generous.

Detroit is going to lose the Auto Show and it has no one to blame but itself. It should start with the devil herself, Monica Conyers, the most incompetent human being on the face of the earth.
Monica Conyers, Joann Watson, Martha Reeves, and Barbara Rose-Collins...typical black power twats that care more about preserving black/white racial animosity than about building a community. Which reminds me...they're not much different than any other black politician, period.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

THEY TOOK OUR JOBBS!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

88's got a hell of an idea there. Bombing some silly little island with nothing but a few coconut trees really wasn't good practice anyway. A real live city with buildings would be much better for bombing practice.

We could also get the marines and army some training with oppressing locals as detoilet has a ready made large muzzy population.

I should be secretary of defense.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:
BSmack wrote:

Even if true, there's no way you can possibly justify some mongoloid, whose job consists of putting a bolt in a holr, making $45,000+/year, getting free health care for life and 90% of pay if they're laid off, while they look for a new job.

The UAW did its members an incrediblw disservice by pricing them out of the market.
Your spell checker should definitely get those bennies.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

JMak wrote:Monica Conyers, Joann Watson, Martha Reeves, and Barbara Rose-Collins...typical black power twats that care more about preserving black/white racial animosity than about building a community. Which reminds me...they're not much different than any other black politician, period.
Did you just list the original members of the Vandellas?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

JMak wrote:
Screw wrote:Half? More like 25%, and that's being generous.

Monica Conyers, Joann Watson, Martha Reeves, and Barbara Rose-Collins...typical black power twats that care more about preserving black/white racial animosity than about building a community. Which reminds me...they're not much different than any other black politician, period.
Rack both of these takes.

The so-called leadership of Detroit is laugh out loudable. The few good people are out numbered by the ones on the take. The people in positions of power circle the wagons and pay off their "boys" and those who keep them in office. There are so few people who vote in Detroit and they're uneducated so name recognition wins everytime. Hell you can become Mayor of the city with under 30k votes.

But yahoo is a tad late. there hasn't been a national chain retailer in the city since Hudson's left 15+ years ago.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote: Your spell checker should definitely get those bennies.
Dude, cut me some slack. My thumbs are three times bigger than the keys I'm typing on! The phone could definitely use the free healthcare though. Who the fuck sells a phone with an OS error where the phone won't ring? :brad:

If I see Blackberry on the street, I will fight him.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

mvscal wrote:
smackaholic wrote:What can Michigan do to change this predicament,
Oh, lots of things. Long term storage of radioactive waste, use the degenerate population to test chemical and biological agents, conventional medical experimentation and product testing.

Really the sky's the limit here.
At least Gary, IN still makes some steel. But in Detroit, how about putting a big fence/wall around it and make it one big prison, "Escape from New York" style???

As the little pimply faced kid with cracking voice from the Simpsons said to a young Montgomery Burns (flashing back), "You'll see...we're going to unionize and get a fair wage. But then we'll get shiftless and lazy and the Japanese will eat us alive." Burns' reply, "Ooooooh.....if only we'd have listened to that kid..."

Unions were noble in their origins but now, they just foster and promote incompetence.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

WolverineSteve wrote:The people in positions of power circle the wagons and pay off their "boys" and those who keep them in office.
Who you be callin' BOY? Racist.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

I think the general managers should negotiate a trade - say, Windsor for Detroit and a city to be named later.
"I see everything twice!"
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Smackie Chan wrote:I think the general managers should negotiate a trade - say, Windsor for Detroit and a city to be named later.
Fuk, I'd just take Windsor straight up. Outstanding titty bars.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

smackaholic wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:I think the general managers should negotiate a trade - say, Windsor for Detroit and a city to be named later.
That's why a straight-up trade wouldn't fly. Ontario would want more than just an aging, weak-hitting, utility infielder.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Smackie Chan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
That's why a straight-up trade wouldn't fly. Ontario would want more than just an aging, weak-hitting, utility infielder.
Ohh. I see. That makes more sense. How's about we throw in lansing, flint, hell, just giv'em the entire lower penninsula.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

smackaholic wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:That's why a straight-up trade wouldn't fly. Ontario would want more than just an aging, weak-hitting, utility infielder.
Ohh. I see. That makes more sense. How's about we throw in lansing, flint, hell, just giv'em the entire lower penninsula.
May be salary cap implications. We may end up having to give up our side of Niagara Falls.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Can we make it a 3 way trade? Indiana would throw in Gary for a hockey puck to use as a paper weight.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Smackie Chan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:That's why a straight-up trade wouldn't fly. Ontario would want more than just an aging, weak-hitting, utility infielder.
May be salary cap implications. We may end up having to give up our side of Niagara Falls.
No way in hell the canucks fall for that one. They can look through their tourist binoculars on their side to see what a hole the US side is. The falls might possibly be the worst fukking city I've ever been to in the US.