Religion Of Peace & Love Does It Again....

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: Religion Of Peace & Love Does It Again....

Post by Van »

mvscal wrote:sterilize everyone receiving welfare.
Once you've been on it past a certain point, absolutely.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Jsc810 wrote:There is life, and then there is potential life. They are not the same.
Sin,
ND's "Top 10" ranked recruiting classes.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Smackie Chan wrote: So tell me - what exactly are you doing to stand up for the defenseless?
By speaking out against needless murder.

I get there are extreme cases (rape, birth defects, health of the mother) where it's justified, but overall those are a very small % of actual abortions.

After having a day to think about it and speak to both my wife and daughter, I'll backtrack a bit in saying that doesn't make it ok to murder an abortion doctor, but I certainly understand the motivation. The psycho dude probably thought he was saving lives in the long run, but in reality it only hurts his cause. Some other shitstain or 6 will step forward to take his place while this murder only hurts the pro-life crowds arguement and makes them (me) look hypocritical.

No, the answer isn't thru further killing. And no, I don't have the answer but just a few suggestions.

If you're a man that doesn't want a baby, keep your dick in your pants, use a condom, get a vasectomy (raises hand), or for shits sake pull the fuck out.

If you're a woman that doesn't want a baby, keep your legs closed, use birth control, or learn to swallow.

Barring the above preventive measures, consider adoption. Or you could just take responsibilty for the life you created and actually raise the child the best you can like most people wind up doing. Now there's a concept.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Gee, do you suppose she got authoritative confirmation that the kid was totally fucked up?
Gee, don't you suppose she would get that authoritative confirmation long before eight months?
No, a lot of the times the second head hasn't fully formed and the back is still connected to the legs--and you know how women are, all mushy and feeling a connection to the lil' blossom of love, and she wants to be sure there's no hope...and then comes the most difficult decision a human could be asked to make...and she does it--she's that strong....
Before God was, I am
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jsc810 wrote:There should be abortion on demand, at least until somewhere around week 24.

There is life, and then there is potential life. They are not the same.
You're just wanting to harvest some stem cells in hopes it will save your miserable carcass from having to have Juanita around to change your diaper for the next 20 years.

Well, either that or you're an idiot.

Tough call.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Van wrote:
I just know that it's a pretty large number. Only 3k people died at the hands of terrorists, on 9/11. 40k (gotta be at least that) that's at least two full Laker game crowds, at Staples. To try and tell that many people that they don't matter, that their pain and suffering is inconsequential, no, screw that.
Come on now, watching a Laker game in person can't be all that bad.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

WW wrote:If you're a man that doesn't want a baby, keep your dick in your pants, use a condom, get a vasectomy (raises hand), or for shits sake pull the fuck out.
What? And ruin Friday nights?

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RadioFan wrote:Nice take.
Thanks just laying down some actual factuals.

Yeah, about the other thread. Sorry it left you bitter. Your response about the Brothers Karamazov was funny and didn't really inspire a retort, in fact it was kind of intriguing in a fight fire with fire kind of way. They knock on your door questioning YOUR way of life and spiritual status so you refer to them to a book that might cause them to question theirs'

Should I have "RACKED" you in that thread or something ? You seem a bit put off.

Good thing you brought your tissues.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

War Wagon wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote: So tell me - what exactly are you doing to stand up for the defenseless?
By speaking out against needless murder.
And yet I'll bet I've saved as many unborn lives as you have by, well, doing nothing.

You keep fightin' that good fight, Wags. We're all counting on you.
"I see everything twice!"
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Smackie Chan wrote:We're all counting on you.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/scvzEHQnqBI&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/scvzEHQnqBI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Wags! You're coming in too fast!!!
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Smackie Chan wrote: And yet I'll bet I've saved as many unborn lives as you have by, well, doing nothing.
Quite.

How many children have you raised, btw?

More importantly, how many have you left at the curb?

Or do you even know?

You just keep doing nothing.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Van wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:There is life, and then there is potential life. They are not the same.
Sin,
ND's "Top 10" ranked recruiting classes.
heh heh
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Jsc810 wrote:There is life, and then there is bountiful life. They are not the same.
Sin,
Notre Dame's tall grass
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

War Wagon wrote:How many children have you raised, btw?
Not that it has any relevance, but three. Two as a single custodial dad.
More importantly, how many have you left at the curb?

Or do you even know?
None that I'm aware of.
You just keep doing nothing.
I plan to. It's one of the few things I'm good at.
"I see everything twice!"
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

So wags....how much have you contributed to the world's overpopulation?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Smackie Chan wrote: Not that it has any relevance, but three.
That's relevant.

Were you present in the delivery room when they were born?

When my daughter popped out, I was literally floating on air. When I walked into the waiting room to tell both eagerly awaiting grandma's that it was a girl... I can't describe that feeling.

That's why I can't understand anybody tacitly or untacitly denying the miracle of life.
Last edited by War Wagon on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

WW wrote:When my daughter popped out, I was literally floating on air.
Ether in the room?

ppanther
Elwood

Post by ppanther »

Jsc810 wrote:There should be abortion on demand, at least until somewhere around week 24.

TOTALLY absurd.

As a woman who is 22.5 weeks pregnant and feeling the baby move even as I type, this statement is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

And granted, I haven't read anything past this post yet... I am going to be the only woman thusfar to respond to Van's belief that he knows what every woman (or father) would do in the case of a pregnancy via rape. I would NEVER abort a baby, the baby is NOT the father. It is a separate being, COMPLETELY. It has a heartbeat, it moves, it responds to light and touch during the first trimester, and sound at week 18. I would give a baby that is the product of rape up for adoption, and I say this as a woman who knows exactly what it feels like to birth a baby and fall in love in ways never even imagined. I would not keep that baby, but I would not punish it by killing it, either. I would most definitely put the baby up for adoption, where it would stand a very good chance of leading a very successful life. Maybe it would even grow up smart enough to sell motorcycles.

A birth-parent can dream...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

A ppanther sighting?? For real?

Okay, now link me to where I said I know what every mother or father would do in the case of pregnancy via rape. All I mentioned was what mvscal and WW would do. I wasn't aware that what I think about how they'd react could then be applied to all mankind.

That is, unless you really believe I think mvscal would use a LaDanian Tomlinson bobblehead to eviscerate his daughter, and that I also believe all mankind would follow suit.

Jesus, panther, that was one hysterical post. Get a grip.
Last edited by Van on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

are you ever not pregnant? seems to me this has been going on for over three years.

you are now 532 weeks pregnant.
ppanther
Elwood

Post by ppanther »

Van wrote:A ppanther sighting?? For real?

Okay, now link me to where I said I know what every mother or father would do in the case of pregnancy via rape. All I mentioned was what mvscal and WW would do. I wasn't aware that what I think about how they'd react could then be applied to all mankind.

That is, unless you really believe I think mvscal would use a LaDanian Tomlinson bobblehead to eviscerate his daughter, and that I also believe all mankind would follow suit.
Oh please. You assume to know what they would do, it's not much of a stretch to assume you think everyone shares your opinion.

Phibes... It sure FEELS like I'm always pregnant. It just happens that we don't have any trouble getting pregnant. Both babies were planned, and both babies were conceived in one month. We didn't expect that, but we're good with it. Two babies and I am DONE!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

ppanther wrote:Oh please. You assume to know what they would do,
Yeah, imagine that. Post with a guy for years and years, and listen to him constantly speak to his feelings on criminals, proper punishment for criminals, his love for his daughter, etc, and suddenly you think you may have some inkling as to how he might feel on a related matter.

Crazy. That'd be like my taking a stab at your feelings on cooking, Hyundai warranties, religion and L.A. sports teams. Any guess I might hazard would be a complete wild ass shot in the dark, same as it would be for someone with whom I've never spoken.

Makes sense. Gotcha.
it's not much of a stretch to assume you think everyone shares your opinion.
It is, for someone who's paying even the slightest bit of attention. Comparing my (mostly joking) opinion of two reasonably well known entities such as mvscal and WW is hardly the same as assuming to speak for millions of people with whom I've never spoken. Assuming that I'd apply the same blanket beliefs to millions of disparate people, yeah, that's quite a stretch.

It's insane, actually.

Do we have some problem here?

ppanther
Elwood

Post by ppanther »

No, no problem. My bad if I was mistaken.

But even if mvscal hate criminals and loves his daughter, how does that relate to the issue? Clearly mvscal is smart enough to understand that the fetus is a separate living being.
ppanther
Elwood

Post by ppanther »

Another comment about other posts in this thread: Dumb people of all religious beliefs (and non-beliefs) and backgrounds commit heinous crimes every day. Stop acting like all Christians are to blame, if in fact the shooter calls himself Christian. It's an incredibly idiotic contention.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

ppanther wrote:But even if mvscal hate criminals and loves his daughter, how does that relate to the issue?
The only issue I was raising with mvscal was the point of rape, just rape, and how the abortion question ought to be treated very differently under the law when the woman (or young girl) seeks an abortion due to rape. I kept asking him if he would at least allow for it in cases of rape, knowing that he's otherwise adamantly against it.

Knowing mvscal as I do, meaning, on the board, I made the joke about how he'd use a LaDanian Tomlinson bobblehead to perform the abortion himself, if one day his daughter came home after getting impregnated from being raped. I also said he'd unload one of his small firearms into the head of the guy who raped her.

See, these were merely jokes about what I know about mvscal (his temper, his hatred for lowlife scum, his love for guns and his love for the Chargers), while making a basic absurd point, to illustrate a real point: His feelings about abortion may very well change just a little bit, once it's his own sixteen year old daughter, and she was crying in his arms after getting raped by some gangbanger thug.

It was just a hypothetical. I don't even know if mvscal has a daughter. I know WW does, and I know he'd lose his fucking mind if his precious daughter got raped and impregnated by some hip-hop dirtbag.

I also know that plenty of people are so anti-abortion that they'd want their child to carry the baby to term, even in the case of rape.

That's what blew me away about your angry and completely erroneous blanket statement about what I presume to know about every single parent, and how they'd feel and respond. Of course I don't, nor have I given even the slightest indication that I think I do.

Then, you back it up by taking a personal swipe at me, about selling motorcycles. Haven't spoken with you in a couple years, and you come in here flinging shit at me?

Great.

ppanther
Elwood

Post by ppanther »

Are you seriously crying about that motorcycle jab?

Like I said, my bad if I was mistaken. You seemed to be totally sure that they would change their minds about abortion given specific circumstances, and I'm not seeing that you were right. If you were only joking, that's fine. Sorry, Jsc's dumb comment sent me down the anger path.
ppanther
Elwood

Post by ppanther »

Van wrote:Jesus, panther, that was one hysterical post. Get a grip.
I'm sorry... I just noticed you added this to a previous post. It was an angry post, but I'd hardly consider it hysterical. I'll chalk your "edit" up to you being mad about the motorcycle comment and move on.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

ppanther wrote:As a woman who is 22.5 weeks pregnant and feeling the baby move even as I type, this statement is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.
Again? Already? Jesus, tell Rootbeer's relative I said Hi! :D
ppanther wrote:Two babies and I am DONE!
Never mind..can't be any relation to Rootbeer then..

Congrats ppanther.
ppanther
Elwood

Post by ppanther »

Thanks, Otis!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

And you'd again be wrong. It was in response to your crazy blanket statement about me and what I presume to know, which was clearly fueled by your anger over something Jsc said.

I was fairly shocked that you lashed out at me like that; so viscerally, and so wildly off the mark. That didn't sound at all like you; the ppanther I remember. You sounded, well, unhinged.

Regarding the motorcycle jab, exactly what was your purpose in including it? How was it at all pertinent to any of the rest of what you were saying? Should I have taken it any other way than as an unprovoked personal attack? Are you truly going to sit there and deny that was your intent?

Should I have not been surprised that that was the first thing you say to me, after all this time?

socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Van wrote:Should I have not been surprised that that was the first thing you say to me, after all this time?
:palmtoforeheadrollmedsgrowapairitwasajokeforfucksakesmileything:
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
ppanther
Elwood

Post by ppanther »

My goodness, Van. You're still going on about the motorcycle comment and at the same time, you're calling my post "unhinged"? Seriously?

My comment was directed at your contention that the vast majority of aborted babies would have been a drain on society had they been allowed to live. I am quite certain that you're wrong, and that the vast majority of aborted babies could have become perfectly decent people if given even the smallest chance. I was pretty much just driving home the point when I guessed they could even reach such lofty positions as the one you hold. If that hit too close to home for you, well, I guess that's just the way it goes.

I hope all is well with you, despite the fact that you're angry about the motorcycle comment. I'll have to remember that you are not to be smacked, should I decide to post in here in the future. You've gotten very delicate over the past few years.

:)

Dodger game is over, this mommy has to hit the sack. Seeya!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

puma wrote:Stop acting like all Christians are to blame, if in fact the shooter calls himself Christian. It's an incredibly idiotic contention.
Very true.

76% of Americans identity themselves as ... Christian.

And we know that percentage is a total crock of shit.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

See, the vast majority of aborted babies wouldn't have been given much of a chance to succeed, had they not been aborted.

That's why they were aborted. Their parents weren't ready to provide parenting. Most of those kids would've began life behind the eight ball, right there with their shitty parent(s), and most people who begin life that way stay there.

Add to this the fact that many of those parents would've gone downhill themselves, especially young, unprepared, single mothers, and the odds are stacked against those kids. There would be exceptions, but the rule would be that they'd end up being a drain on society; mother and child.

That's what mvscal and I were talking about, at that point: the economic impact of abortion on our society.

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Van wrote: Jesus, panther, that was one hysterical post. Get a grip.
Actually, she makes very valid (not racist vapid) points. Not hysterical in the least. While it might seem fun to mvscal/broadblanket (sp?) universal solutions as this being a "smack board" and all... (Van, I just ELIMINATED myself from the whatever ghey tourney isa goin' on and stuff. Many intentional...

Okay, I'll get to the point. The difference is that there is no universal blame for the condition of pregnancy. Rape, "Give it to me baby," incest, etc... So, male posters here should recognize their personal views are just nothing but opinions. You people are applying vapid (had to throw it in there for the vertically challenged midget) idealism to what YOU think is right and just. The female is at risk for so many complications that it is amazing some here would demand certain outcomes due to various pragmatic and uneducated viewpoints.

This is a tough subject with Marcus-type answers. What hasn't been discussed is the health and well-being of the mother. Saying she should be judged and killed is barbaric. Even though this is a smack board, or was... I really hope nobody here that has been ripping on each other for more than a decade is not so vapidlt racist stupid fuckholed, that they don't fully understand health issues and complications that could put the mother at risk. Who is more important? The one living or the one that may live, if at all?

ppanther gave her viewpoint and it was a valid one. In her case, going term and giving up for adoption is a Win-Win. Hopefully she didn't trap some limp-dick into thinking he scored... j/k

Another thing I've seen is a teenage mom-to-be or two wanting to give up the bastard for adoption only to pull the carpet from under the 50 y/o professional woman at the last minute that doesn't have time for marriage but desperately wants to raise a kid.

Good times indeed! hahaha
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

AP, the well-being of the mother has most certainly been discussed here, quite a bit. I've mentioned it a half dozen times, how it's insane to force some young girl to risk her own life by carrying a baby to term, even in the case of rape. I said she comes first, because her life could be ruined or even ended by that pregnancy.

She's not a mother, she's a rape victim. She's a person, not just a womb. What she wants to do is the only thing that matters, at that point. It's her body, and her life. That baby isn't her responsibility, not unless she wants to take on that responsibility, including the physical risk.

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

War Wagon wrote:

You're just wanting to harvest some stem cells in hopes it will save your miserable carcass from having to have Juanita around to change your diaper for the next 20 years.
Far be it from me to get in the way of Juanita smack, but . . .

If the Lab Rat were here right now, he'd be smacking you silly. Let me cut to the chase. Stem cells do not come from aborted fetuses (or is it feti?). Rather, they come from fertilized embryos created for IVF treatment which were not implanted. Wanna know what would happen to those embryos if they were not used for embryonic stem cell research? They'd get thrown away.

That change your opinion about embryonic stem cell research at all?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I see where you're going Van, but you don't fully see it from the expectant mother's point of view. Not trying to make a big deal out of it, but a male that is nothing but the sperm donor doesn't count for much if he isn't a "significant other" in her life... meaning it is the product of someone else. If the expectant mother went full-term, who is to judge her? Big government has the solution, right? The mother-to-be feels she has a duty to give birth to life whether she wants it or not?

It's just interesting/curious that potential sperm donors have strong opinions and values set for those they do not personally know, whether the donor is a rapist, or hook up. Using religion or the Constitution as scape-goats (sp?) by midget lawyers makes this subject fun to watch.

Oh well, enjoy stringing this stupid shit along.

Lastly, I'm all for aborting Diego, but not anyone else in this thread. Just Diego. rusty coat hanger, rusty 16d 3&1/2 sinker nails, or anything that can spread infection and/or cause him sepsis. When he gets infected I want him to hook up with Nick Frisco and exchange blood products.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Tom In VA wrote:Yeah, about the other thread. Sorry it left you bitter. Your response about the Brothers Karamazov was funny and didn't really inspire a retort, in fact it was kind of intriguing in a fight fire with fire kind of way. They knock on your door questioning YOUR way of life and spiritual status so you refer to them to a book that might cause them to question theirs'

Should I have "RACKED" you in that thread or something ? You seem a bit put off.
Nah, just keeping you on your toes, bro. :wink:

RACK
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

poptart wrote:76% of Americans identity themselves as ... Christian.

And we know that percentage is a total crock of shit.
That would depend on one's personal definition now, wouldn't it?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.