Onogga visited the Five Guys in my neighborhood today!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan

Onogga visited the Five Guys in my neighborhood today!

Post by Screw_Michigan »

RACK Onogga! I live at Half St SW and M St SW. There is a Five Guys (great fucking burgers) located about 1/3 mile east at NJ Ave SE and M St SE. President "Hussein" (if you're that fat fuck Left Seater) decided to stop in and get a bunch of burgers while on his quest to destroy our country and turn it over to communism. I figured he was in the 'hood to visit the Dept. of Transportation, which is across the street from the Five Guys, but I was wrong. He just stopped in to get some fucking grub! RACK ONOGGA!
Jamie Dupree
Another Burger Run
By
Jamie Dupree
@ May 29, 2009 2:18 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
Here is the White House pool report from President Obama's trek to a Five Guys in Southeast Washington, D.C. on Friday, where he grabbed some burgers for himself and White House staffers.

=

Pool Report 1

Another Obama burger run, this time to a Five Guys in Southeast Washington.
President Obama ordered cheeseburgers for himself and members of his staff, and paid at least $80 in cash. The entourage included a NBC News crew that has been trailing the president for a "day-in-the-life" documentary to air next week.
NOTE: Obama visited Ray's Hell Burger in Arlington, Va., a few weeks ago. And First Lady Michelle Obama took her staff to another Five Guys in Washington earlier this year.

Play-by-play
Motorcade left the White House at 12:42 p.m. The NBC crew caught Obama's walk out with two crews, one stationed just outside the Oval Office and another on the other side of the presidential limo. The latter crew had a camera attached to a long crane that arched over the driveway.

At 12:51 p.m., we arrived at the Five Guys at 1100 New Jersey Ave. SE, a few blocks from Nationals Stadium. As the pool scurried up to the restaurant, we could shrieks of delight and squeals of "O, my God! O, My God!"

Obama, sans jacket, walked up the counter, scanned the menu posted above, and began ordering. Aides Reggie Love and Marvin Nicholson slipped him various requests from the crew. At one point, he brought up NBC's Brian Williams, who ordered a cheeseburger with ketchup and fries. The pool believes it spotted the president peeling off at least four $20 bills for payments.

A little presidential dialogue: "Reggie, you got you orders? Where's Reggie? Whaddya got?"
To his order taker: "I need one cheeseburger and one fries for me. Jalapeno, tomato, mustard. That's it for me ... Plus lettuce on mine too."

Obama then read out other orders, cheeseburgers and at least one grilled cheese sandwich, with various toppings. Unlike last time, Obama did not offer to buy food for the pool.

Obama received order slip number 41, then proceeded to walk around the restaurant to greet the patrons and pose for pictures.

He tended to ask people their and names and occupations. Hard to hear over the media and customer scrum in the small restaurant, but the pool picked up some snippets.

"How long you been doing that?" he asked one person. To one man who appeared to cite his military background, Obama said: "Appreciate your service." At another point, Obama could be heard saying that someone "didn't know the economy was going to collapse."

A couple of women requested and got a group picture. "It's such an honor," one of the women told the president.

He asked a woman with a distinct accent where she was from, and she said, "Ireland."
Obama: "What part of Ireland?"
"Dublin"
Obama: "Dublin? Outstanding. I've got to visit Ireland."

After his number was called, Obama went to claim his burgers and such. He summoned White House photographer Pete Souza for a group picture with the Five Guys staff.

Obama then walked out, carrying two very large brown paper bags. Motorcade left the site at 1:05 p.m., and was back at the White House at 1:15 p.m. Obama, jacket over his shoulder, walked to the Oval as the cameras rolled.

David Jackson
USA Today

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Onogga visited the Five Guys in my neighborhood today!

Post by smackaholic »

Ahhh yes, he's just a regular joe, like you and me. Not like that evil GW who sat in the white house and had all his negro wait staff serve him.

:meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:

Barry, stay in the fukking white house and stop going on photo op burger runs which interupt everything within a few miles of the place. You want a burger from the fukkin' place, send a flunky to get it.

How many limos do you figure were involved inthat cute little photo op? How many SS manhours?

One other reason to stay holed up. If you get whacked we get brain dead old guy and I have to listen about your martyr status for as long as I'm around.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Onogga!
A) STFU, racist bitch.
B) Nobody cares.
C) Have a nice day.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Image
The chick looks pretty hot.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:Barry, stay in the fukking white house and stop going on photo op burger runs which interupt everything within a few miles of the place. You want a burger from the fukkin' place, send a flunky to get it.

How many limos do you figure were involved inthat cute little photo op? How many SS manhours?

One other reason to stay holed up. If you get whacked we get brain dead old guy and I have to listen about your martyr status for as long as I'm around.
He didn't hold up anything. Go fuck yourself, you hysterical, handwringing cunt.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Onogga takes his burgers with Grey Poupon mustard.

anybody who puts Grey Poupon on a burger takes it up the ass- no exceptions
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Call me a cynic, but this pic...

...sure makes it seem like Obama didn't just "drop in." It looks like a carefully orchestrated "Obama is just a regular guy!" photo-op.

That's not to say that all presidents don't do the same thing, because they do, but that sure does look like what's going on there.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

No, Vannie, it's called "White House Press Corps, who's job it is to follow the president, heard he was going to Five Guys and went balls out to cover it." Not "Hey guys, I'm going to Five Guys, why don't y'all come take photos of me being a regular guy?"

Dumbfuck.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Yeah, and Obama's team isn't savvy enough to make sure dumbfucks like you don't get major wood over the "regular guy" aspect of this wholly extemporaneous moment (!) in his presidency.

Sharp. Very sharp.

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

If he would have went to some other neighborhood, I couldn't have cared less. Go take your pomposity and shove it up your ass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

You're the POTUS. Send someone out for burgers, and quit wasting our time with these transparent (and apparently successful) attempts to pander to drooling lemmings.

That's how it oughtta work, anyway.

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

RACK Onogga for bringing, to the meandering workers at Five Guys, a moment they'll never forget. He just made their month. Why are you a jealous, bitter bitch about it?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Barry, stay in the fukking white house and stop going on photo op burger runs which interupt everything within a few miles of the place. You want a burger from the fukkin' place, send a flunky to get it.

He didn't hold up anything. Go fuck yourself, you hysterical, handwringing cunt.
What a kool aid swillin' jizz mopper you are. I'm sure it was just him and an aid or two that hopped in a car pool crown vic and rolled over there and waited in line. Yeah, sure.

When I lived in Nashville, I remember sitting parked on I-65 waiting for algore's motorcade to drive past on a fuggin' overpass. He wasn't even the fukking pres, wasn't even on the fukkin' interstate and security back then was nowhere near as uptight as it is now.

You can good damn well bet that thousands of folks in a city alreasy plagued with slow moving traffic were further delayed by this dumb fukking coon going on a burger run to show us that he's just like everybody else. If you believe otherwise, then you're even dumber than the other dna reclamation engineers.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Was KFC Closed?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

rack, sfaf.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

S_M, now I'm "bitter and jealous," because some burger joint workers got to meet...Obama??

Holy shit. You really are drinking the Kool-Aid.

Dude, I wouldn't cross the street to meet Obama, or most any other celebrity. I'd enjoy having an actual (candid) conversation with him, sure, as he's privy to a lot of stories and information I'd find fascinating. Merely seeing the guy? Merely shaking his hand and having my picture taken with him, amidst a sea of SS agents, sycophants and co-workers wearing colorful burger joint garb??

I couldn't care less. Even if it were Megan Fox, I wouldn't care less. I'm a little old to care about crap like merely seeing and meeting somebody.

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Sirfindafold wrote:Was KFC Closed?
RACK!!!
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: President "Hussein" (if you're that fat fuck Left Seater)
Good to see I am living rent free in your dome. Decent place, lots of space between the ears, can't beat the price.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

"The entourage included a NBC News crew, it's called White House Press Corps."

:lol:
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

*swoon*
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote:The constant thumping of melanin-rich meat mushrooms bouncing off his dome must get pretty annoying after a while.
Once again, mvscal shows the amateurs how black cock smack is done.

Bravo.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

smackaholic wrote:
mvscal wrote:The constant thumping of melanin-rich meat mushrooms bouncing off his dome must get pretty annoying after a while.
Once again, mvscal shows the amateurs how black cock smack is done.

Bravo.
I thought it was rather hyperbolic, but I acknowledge the attempt none the less.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Marty, hyperbole is usually involved in humor. It's kinda how funny points are driven home, ya' know?

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Obama is a good guy!

Was hungry, wanted some fast food grub, dropped by the local burger joint -- and helped the local economy by supporting a business with his patronage.

And the right wingers get all cynical about it. :meds:

Fucking retards.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Neegah wanna impress me?

Actually sneak out of the white house and tke the metro by himself over to the not white house side of town, walk into a popeye's get some grub, hang out with his people, take some cell phone pics of it, then sneak back to the whitehouse.

Or does the metro even go to that side of town? Fukkk, take a bus then.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Diogenes wrote:
A) STFU, racist bitch.
Rack.

"Onogga" was slightly humorous the very first time I saw it, like a fucking YEAR ago. The next 15,127 times ... HILARIOUS. No, really.

:meds:

The really sad thing is those who were calling Bush "chimpy" are probably offended.

Gotta hand it to the "political" humor on these boards, no matter how tedious. At least it's consistent.

Carry on ...
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

MuchoBulls wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Image
The chick looks pretty hot.
Exactly.

WTF is wrong with you people?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

RadioFan wrote:
Diogenes wrote:
A) STFU, racist bitch.
Rack.

"Onogga" was slightly humorous the very first time I saw it, like a fucking YEAR ago. The next 15,127 times ... HILARIOUS. No, really.

:meds:

The really sad thing is those who were calling Bush "chimpy" are probably offended.

Gotta hand it to the "political" humor on these boards, no matter how tedious. At least it's consistent.

Carry on ...

I guess personally, I just don't care about the black,the white, the mulatto, whatever...

It's the Red that I find relevant.

ImageImage
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Diogenes wrote:It's the Red that I find relevant.
PM her, bro.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Btw, Dio, if you are referring to "Red" as in states, I'm up to my eyeballs in people knocking on my door, wanting "Jesus" to "save" me. Not to mention not being able to buy real domestic beer, only 3.2 swill. If these people had their way, DANCING would be outlawed in this state.

Careful what you wish for. Plenty of nutjubs on both sides. I've been out to Kalif. Here is worse. At least there, people aren't knocking on your door asking if you've been "saved."

I'm fairly certain one of these days the Legislature here is going to make it a felony to play "devil music" over the radio or the Internet.

Then again, I suppose I could play Obama's Karaoke. Hell, I should have that cued up anyway. :wink:
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Actually, I was going for hammer and sickle red.

But this Red I should PM...

Any pics? If so, go to inbox, these dweebs aren't worthy.

ImageImage
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Van wrote:Call me a cynic, but this pic...

...sure makes it seem like Obama didn't just "drop in." It looks like a carefully orchestrated "Obama is just a regular guy!" photo-op.

That's not to say that all presidents don't do the same thing, because they do, but that sure does look like what's going on there.
Actually, one of the problems with Dubya (mostly in his second term) is that he was out of the public eye for seemingly months at a time, and rarely made attempts to seem like a regular guy. Well, that is, other than his intentional flubbing of "nuclear" to appeal to white trash America. :wink:

I think it's great that Barry does these things, mostly because many of his predecessors have not. Yeah, it creates a traffic nightmare (Gore fucked up my commute during campaign 2000 :brad:), but it's important for the POTUS to be visible. As long as these things aren't happening 8 times/month, I'm fine with it. The righties should actually be loving these appearances, since it gives them opportunities to call Barry a socialist fuck on live tv, so it can't be edited out. Do I have to think of everything for you fruitcakes? :D

S_M, it seems like you're a getting confused, so allow me to clarify. The acronym for President Of The United States is not "NKOTB". Barry doesn't deserve RACKs for going to get a burger and blessing those people with allowing them the privilege of meeting him. The man got a fucking hamburger. Jesus fucking christ...

I suppose we US Americans should all be glad S_M didn't work at that Five Guys or he would have been gushing like a 14 y/o at a '63 Beatles concert: "OMG! OMG! Barack touched Taneisha! He must be curing her sicle cell!!! EEEEEEEEE-EEK!!!"
*throws panties*
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

OCmike wrote:I think it's great that Barry does these things, mostly because many of his predecessors have not. Yeah, it creates a traffic nightmare (Gore fucked up my commute during campaign 2000 :brad:), but it's important for the POTUS to be visible. As long as these things aren't happening 8 times/month, I'm fine with it.
Pretty much my thoughts as well, except I wouldn't go so far as to say, "many of his predecessors have not." Photo ops are part of the job, like it or not, but they shouldn't get in the way of doing real work. The NYC AF-1 photo op was certainly ill-advised, but steppin' out of the Oval Office to grab a burger should be well within the realm of reasonableness. If you'll recall, shortly after he took office, Obama was asked what he would miss most about being the POTUS, and he said something to the effect of not being able to go out for a walk in the neighborhood. Sure, he could've had an aide go and fetch him lunch like he can every day, but on a rare nice day here in DC, I have no problem with the Prez (regardless of who he/she is) getting outside for some sun, some charred animal flesh on a bun, and a chance to mingle with the masses. The fact that this necessarily means there'll be a horde of press in tow doesn't change that. No harm, no foul.

The location he chose is probably optimal as well. It's in SE DC, near the Navy Yard (where I work) and across from the Dept of Transportation. Traffic at midday is not typically a problem, and most of the patrons of the local restaurants and other businesses are on foot or travel by Metro rather than driving 'cuz no one wants to give up their precious parking space (I won't drive during work hours for that reason). I've been to that Five Guys on several occasions, and can't say that I blame him for going. Just because he got elected Prez doesn't mean he has to resign himself to being a prisoner in the White House.
"I see everything twice!"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RadioFan wrote: At least there, people aren't knocking on your door asking if you've been "saved."
Well, have you?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mike, I couldn't have cared less if Obama went to a certain fast food joint somewhere else, except, as SC pointed out, it's in my neighborhood. I don't live in Georgetown or on the Hill, so we don't get these type of "celebrity" appearances very often, if at all.

And RACK Smackie for having a level headed take, unlike bitter, racist, hangwringing fucktards like Suckaholic. Without going into too much detail, what do you do at the Navy Yard? I was not aware non military personnel worked there.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RadioFan wrote:knocking on your door asking if you've been "saved."
Oh good grief. Here dude:

Put your bunny slippers on, grab a good Harlequin or watch a Lifetime Network movie marathon with a cup of cocoa or herbal tea and it will all be better in the morning.

I'm only here to help a weary brother.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Navy Yard? I was not aware non military personnel worked there.
They have for quite some time, even when it was actually a "navy yard" building boats. They might even have a tourist thingy there now so you can check out the history of it. There's another one in Old Town Alexandria called the "Torpedo Factory" which was, during WWI and II - if I'm not mistaken - precisely that. Now it's all artsy fartsy stuff but inside they have little historical tidbits about what it was used for - building torpedos.

http://www.torpedofactory.org/history.htm
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Smackie Chan wrote:Just because he got elected Prez doesn't mean he has to resign himself to being a prisoner in the White House.
Actually, it pretty much does make him a prisoner of the white house, since, going anywhere is a logistical, expensive nightmare that inconveniences many people.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:Just because he got elected Prez doesn't mean he has to resign himself to being a prisoner in the White House.
Actually, it pretty much does make him a prisoner of the white house, since, going anywhere is a logistical, expensive nightmare that inconveniences many people.
Yet if he doesn't go anywhere he's accused of walling himself off from the public.

At least he didn't observe a "Help Wanted" sign in the window & declare that it was a sign that the economy was turning around. Like a certain imbecilic VPOTUS did.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Obama visited Ray's Hell Burger in Arlington, Va., a few weeks ago.
Went to Ray's for the first time a few hours ago. Good grub, but I can't imagine what it would be like with the Prez there during the lunch rush. As it is, there's not nearly enough parking available, the line was out the door, and it's a madhouse inside. It would seem that even though it isn't the type of joint where one would call ahead and make reservations, that's what would have to happen if Obama was to make a trip there. It's not so hard to picture him at Five Guys, but it had to have been a circus atmosphere when he visited Ray's.
"I see everything twice!"