Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Re: The Truth... makes the call

Post by Blueblood »

SoCalTrjn wrote:
Theyre not even in the same county fuckdick

Really ?

LA county and Orange county aren't in the same "county" ?

I find that hard to believe.

What I don't find hard to believe is that the coast of Orange County makes up less than 1 percent of that shithole known as "Orange County". The other 99% of Orange County is the "Asshole" of California along with LA.

Oh, by the way...

....the LA Trojans play in LA County.

m2 is the truth
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Other than perhaps santa Ana and Stanton, tool couldnt afford to live in a single town on that map
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

SoCalTrjn wrote:Other than perhaps santa Ana and Stanton, tool couldnt afford to live in a single town on that map
My block on Arguello.... could buy all of "Orange County".

And would have a little left over to fund the $C football players and their dance classes.
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Besides, Newport Beach has one of the highest concentrations of millionaires in the country, if not the world. It's far wealthier than Arguello, and m2 doesn't own anyway, he rents, so who cares where he claims to live...
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote:Besides, Newport Beach has one of the highest concentrations of millionaires in the country, if not the world.

That's nice... but, on the corner of Agruello and Lake (the temple emanuel) you have the highest concentration of billionaires in one place at one time. The former owners of the San Francisco Giants and Oakland A's... not to mention the family of Levi-Strauss.

Van wrote:It's far wealthier than Arguello,
You're not too bright Vannie.... hence the sig.

the truth
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

A temple isn't the same thing as a residence. Newport Beach has far more wealth than Arguello, and you're not part of Arguello's wealth anyway, so it's a moot point.

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote:A temple isn't the same thing as a residence. Newport Beach has far more wealth than Arguello, and you're not part of Arguello's wealth anyway, so it's a moot point.
What do you know about Arguello ?

Impress me.

the truth
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Two key things...

-You don't own a house there, so this latest attempt by you to gravy train is moot.

-Newport Beach, i.e., Newport Harbor, is far wealthier, and it's not even close. Millionaires, billionaires, any way you want to measure it, Newport Beach is far wealthier. The largest concentration of millionaires/billionaires in the Bay Area is nowhere near Arguello. It's also nowhere near where you live.

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote:Two key things...

-You don't own a house there, so this latest attempt by you to gravy train is moot.

-Newport Beach, i.e., Newport Harbor, is far wealthier, and it's not even close. Millionaires, billionaires, any way you want to measure it, Newport Beach is far wealthier. The largest concentration of millionaires/billionaires in the Bay Area is nowhere near Arguello. It's also nowhere near where you live.

I'll take this as you're a dumbass and have no idea what you're talking about.

Thanks.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

It's going to be fun bumping this thread about 7 months from now when Cal gets beat again.

:lol:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Radio Fan wrote:It's going to be fun bumping this thread about 7 months from now when Cal gets beat again.

:lol:
Blueblood wrote:Cal beats $C by 14 in Strawberry Canyon.
Nobody beats USC by 14. Least of all, Cal.
Check this post in the fall.
Wherever you're living by then, hopefuly they'll have Wi-Fi.
$C still finishes 2nd in the country behind Cal.
Nope, and nope.
Cal will be the fastest team in College Football history (sup' Shane V.) and Markish Jones....
:swoon:

-Al Davis

Unfortunately for Cal, we're talking football, not track.
... and will be unreal sick on defense....
Doubtless. Cal usually is sickly on defense.

m2 wouldn't know the truth if it transformed itself into mango scented shower gel, made its way onto m2's middle three fingers and ended up taking residence inside m2's ass.
Cal goes 8-4 in 2009. 9-3, at best.

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

All of you just shut the fuck up. Every one of you pipsqueaks.

There's 2 kinds of people in this world.....

1.Iowans
and
2.Losers

No one gives 2 shits about any of you fucks outside this state. How many of you motherfuckers can say you live approximately 2 1/2 blocks away from the reigning Dancing With the Stars champion/Olympic Gold medalist and went to the same high school as this chick? I can. So fuck you all. That's what I thought!

So all of you quit your little childish arguments since none of you are relevant being that you don't live in Iowa. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go out to the barn to bring the family cow inside the house............the wife loves roleplaying.