Rangers are fucked

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Screw_Michigan

Rangers are fucked

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Seriously, if the Caps continue to play "playoff hockey" and not this pretty hockey bullshit they played in games 1 and 2, the Rangers might as well not even bother to show up. They were totally dominated last night in every aspect of the game. The Caps wisened up and started crashing the net and dominating the crease at every opportunity. You can't block shots when all the shots are coming from the goalmouth. Varlamov is playing out of his mind and the Rangers can't sustain any offensive momentum because jerkoffs like Avery insist on giving the Caps power play after power play. When your playoff lives rest on a piece of shit like Avery, you are FUCKED. And if OV keeps playing selfless hockey, he is 1,000-times more effective as you can't just concentrate on locking him down.

Thanks for playing, Blueshirts. Eat shit on your way out.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Rangers are fucked

Post by Shoalzie »

That was a must-win last night and they finally got the effort they needed out of their star forwards and Varlamov looked unflappable at the Garden. Quality win for the Caps but they aren't out of the woods yet.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Rangers were winning with smoke and mirrors (and a shitty Theo in net for the Caps) and the Caps weren't even trying. The new season has begun. Tortorella and crew can start walking the plank anytime.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Smoke and mirrors? LMFAO! They won the first 2 games playing playoff hockey and wanting it more. Washington was the better team last night for certain, but Tortorella will make the necessary adjustments.

Guess Ovechkin's "spying" helped for 1 game. :lol:
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MuchoBulls wrote:Smoke and mirrors? LMFAO! They won the first 2 games playing playoff hockey and wanting it more. Washington was the better team last night for certain, but Tortorella will make the necessary adjustments.

Guess Ovechkin's "spying" helped for 1 game. :lol:
The Broadway Shitstains won a pair of one-goal games and then crashed back to fucking earth Monday. Seriously. You think you have anything resembling a pop-gun offense to actually get you through this series? Laughing MY MFAO! Just suck it up and admit it. You guys caught the Caps coasting the first two games and took advantage of it (barely). Now, the beast has awoken and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it. You've peaked. Your "best goaltender in the NHL" is getting schooled by a 20 year old in his eighth career NHL game. Did you see the look on Tortorella's face last night? "Holy shit, what a bunch of fucking idiots I have on this team. We fucking SUCK." Antropov is your biggest scoring threat? :lol: Cock-chug Avery? :lol: :lol: He's going to bury your team. I don't care what kind of "spark" he gives your team. He's going to fucking bury you guys and I'm going to laugh all the way to the bank.

Just face it, you had a nice two-game run. Now just grab your ankles, bite the towel and enjoy the fucking. Series over.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Wasn't Lundqvist's fault last night on any of the goals. The defensive lapses are easily correctible. I wish the PP was, but it's downright awful.

Tort's only had that look because he was stupid enough to keep Avery on the ice after the first 2 penalties.

We shall see if Washington can keep up with their effort tomorrow.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

MuchoBulls wrote:LMFAO!
Screw_Michigan wrote:Laughing MY MFAO!

What's next? ROTFLMMFAO?
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

It sucks not having versus but the Rangers are on the verge of losing this series even up 3-2. It seems that when they play well they're unstoppable but the games that they've lost apparently they play like crap a la last night. Hopefully they can win at the garden tomorrow because if they have to go back to washington they may lose. I sure would like to see more of this series instead of checking scoring updates on my fucking phone.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Lax, I wouldn't say the Broadway Shitstains are on the verge of giving the series away, because they do go back to MSG on Sunday, but it looks like after the first two Caps goals, they gave the game up. Pathetic effort on behalf of the Blueshirts. Unforfortunately for the Caps and Caps fan, the team only seems to play its best when they are faced with scheduling tee times the next day (as Ucunt would put it). They pissed away the first two games (as they did last year) and have forced themselves into this bind. It is clearly evident when the Caps are playing their best, they are heads and shouders better than the Rangers in every aspect of the game (except maybe goaltending, and Varlamov has been incredible). They just play to the level of their opponents and the Rangers (in their victories) have done a good job shutting down the low slot and the goalmouth.

Looks like the Caps finally got to Lundquist. He didn't look very mobile last night and in the one goal where he didn't need to be mobile, he gave up a goal on a weak angle. Very unlike him. I wonder if he is hurt or maybe sick and hasn't disclosed it. He just didn't look like himself and looked slow. OV also had another highlight reel goal and he scores in bunches, so hopefully that is a sign of things to come.

Again, too bad they had to piss away the first two games.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Dude, when you run your mouth like YAFJ, good things don't happen to your team and you wind up looking like an ass. Rack ucan't, btw.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Feel free to point out anything that is incorrect in my analysis of last night's game and this series (other than the original post), if you even watched the game last night, or any of the series at all. Take your time.

Being down 2-0 and pissing away the first two home games, the Caps put themselves behind the eight ball better than any YAFJO homering-style post I have made. Other than that, get fucked.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:but it looks like after the first two Caps goals, they gave the game up.
That's because they can't come back from 2 goal deficits. These guys were there to play under Renney's system. I mean watch when they have a PP and you see they don't have a guy who wants to skate the puck into the zone. That's one huge area where they miss Jagr.

7 goals in the series by 7 different players. Obviously someone needs to step up when Lundqvist has an off night.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

no torts for game 6. colin finally steps to the plate and makes a good call, torts benches avery for poor decision making and goes and one-ups him.

jim schoenfeld = choker. things are looking good for the caps.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:colin finally steps to the plate and makes a good call
Let's see what he does with Brashear after that absolute cheap shot on Betts. The fact that no penalty was called was a fucking joke.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Oh please. You're right about the no call, definitely should have been 2:00. But anything more than that is ridiculous. Betts should keep his fucking head up on the ice.

I don't care of Brashear gets suspended anyway. He's not needed. On the other hand, as I sad, the Rangers are FUCKED. This series is fucking over.

Thanks for playing, Shitstains. Dumb fucking coach, dumb fucking players. BTW, when the hell did Drury start sucking so bad? Holy shit, fat and slow is no way to play in the playoffs, son. But, that's about par for the Rangers, like skating through molasses.

As I also said, Lundquist has to be hurt in someway, he's getting TORCHED glove side (and short side). It's almost pathetic.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Oh please. You're right about the no call, definitely should have been 2:00. But anything more than that is ridiculous. Betts should keep his fucking head up on the ice.
Give me a fucking break. Campbell is concerned about suspending a coach (which was warranted), but they should overlook a cheap shot to the head? And don't give me the the "keep your head up" excuse because Betts had his head up and was hit in the head from behind.

I've already come to grips with Bettman and Co. wanting the Pens and Caps to face each other, just don't make it so obvious.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Might as well play Valiquette in Game 7.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Lax, I wouldn't say the Broadway Shitstains are on the verge of giving the series away, because they do go back to MSG on Sunday,
On the other hand, as I sad, the Rangers are FUCKED. This series is fucking over.
Dude, make up your mind. Shit, I knew as soon as they lost game 5 they were in trouble. Now after getting ass raped in game 6 why even fly to Washington for game #7? Fucking Rangers.......just like every fucking year....tease, tease...get to the brink and then pull the rug out from under me......fuck em, I hope they get beat 10-0 Tuesday or whenever they play their last game of the season. Tee times are being reserved for the Blueshirts for early Weds morning.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MuchoBulls wrote:Betts had his head up and was hit in the head from behind.
You're an idiot. He was not hit in the head from behind. I'll concede the hit was cheap and Betts did have his head up, but he was caught flat-footed. The play wasn't dead, he got caught napping, and he got popped. The fact that hockey is unlike soccer where players are going to try their best to get back in the game, come hell or high water, tells me the shot really took a toll on Betts and therefore could warrant a suspension. I wouldn't fight that. Lord knows I got caught napping when I was playing and I paid the price. You learn from those experiences. Betts is a tough dude and I'm sure he won't put himself in the same situation many times from here on out.

I'd agree you might as go with Valiquete (Is Mike Dunham not available?). I wasn't in favor of Boudreau going with Varlamov after Game 1 and look what happened. Lundquist is shell shocked (and rightly so) with what has happened and his glove hand is an obvious liability that the Caps have abused.
I've already come to grips with Bettman and Co. wanting the Pens and Caps to face each other, just don't make it so obvious.
You're delirious if you honestly believe a conspiracy theory from the top has the Caps prevailing over the Rangers. The fact you tards are even playing a seventh game in this series is only due to the fact the Caps fucked around and pissed away the first two games. Every single Caps win in this series has been a monumental ass-beating, while all three Rangers wins were by a single goal. If the Caps lose on Tuesday they have no one to blame but themselves. If they would have played to their potential from the beginning, instead of playing down to the level of their opposition, this series would be over.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:You're an idiot. He was not hit in the head from behind. I'll concede the hit was cheap and Betts did have his head up, but he was caught flat-footed.

You're delirious if you honestly believe a conspiracy theory from the top has the Caps prevailing over the Rangers.
The hit was to the side of head. Brashear came from behind to hit him, well after Betts had dumped the puck in. Yes, he was flat footed as he was getting ready to turn to the bench, but that still does not make the hit any less cheap than it was. The league wants to get rid of that shit and they should.

Look at the penalties called and not called in the series and tell me you don't see the discrepancy. Ovechkin's high stick to Rozsival in Game 3 stands out, especially since Washington's first goal (which Ovechkin assisted on) came when Ovechkin should have been serving a 4 minute penalty.

Washington is winning the way they are supposed to since they have the skill on offense. The Rangers have to make it a low scoring game to even have a chance tomorrow. I'd put Orr in the lineup to mix something up and give the Rangers some emotion because you saw what happened with the Pens on Saturday when a fight woke them up.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I said it when they were down 3-1 that I didn't think the Caps were dead but I didn't expect the next two games to swing to violently in the other direction. Game 7 on Tuesday is the Caps to lose. I see the Devils bouncing back and winning Game 7 at the Rock.

The Sharks survived a thriller on Saturday but I see the Ducks closing them out tonight. The Flames will continue the homer series and force a Game 7 for Wednesday night. A couple question marks for Calgary leading into tonight...it appears that Phaneuf is out for tonight and what's up between Kiprusoff and Keenan? The Hawks will win this in Game 7 back in Chicago.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MuchoBulls wrote:Look at the penalties called and not called in the series and tell me you don't see the discrepancy. Ovechkin's high stick to Rozsival in Game 3 stands out, especially since Washington's first goal (which Ovechkin assisted on) came when Ovechkin should have been serving a 4 minute penalty.
I know the fact the Shitstains are about to blow a 3-1 lead is getting to you, but now you're just nuts. Are you really surprised a team with little to no offense and that relies on physical play to succeed is getting paraded to the penalty box? Why does this surprise you? Where were you on no-call high stick by Avery on Jurcina?

NY fan is melting HARD and whining about every perceived slight possible. Slats thinks there is a conspiracy at the Verizon Center to make gaps in between the glass bigger so fans have more access to the players and coaches. What a joke.

If you hadn't noticed already, unlike NY, the Pens can score goals. The Rangers can't. They'll just continued to get railed, both physically and in the defensive end, they'll whine and cry about no calls and the mean fans at the Verizon Center, and then they'll be getting out the golf clubs in the morning, like they should have done after Game 5.

Great shit.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Are you really surprised a team with little to no offense and that relies on physical play to succeed is getting paraded to the penalty box? Why does this surprise you? Where were you on no-call high stick by Avery on Jurcina?
They aren't that physical of team, or least they haven't been in just about every game this series. Agree about the no offense, but that's the team Torts inherited. That will change over the next couple of seasons.

What no call on Avery? I am presuming you were referring to game 4 on the icing play, where he was assessed the proper call, which was roughing. The only thing I have seen Avery get away with was the punch to Varlamov after the whistle, for which he SHOULD have been penalized for.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MuchoBulls wrote:What no call on Avery? I am presuming you were referring to game 4 on the icing play, where he was assessed the proper call, which was roughing.
Incorrect. Any play that includes a stick to the face that draws blood is an automatic double minor, if not a major if deemed an intentional blow to the head. Which it was. But the fact they didn't even give him the extra minor was just assanine.

People are calling Brashear an idiot. I'm gonna RACK him for being smart enough to take out the Shitstains' top PKer. RACK him.

Season over, vapid, racist fukkchips.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Incorrect. Any play that includes a stick to the face that draws blood is an automatic double minor, if not a major if deemed an intentional blow to the head. Which it was. But the fact they didn't even give him the extra minor was just assanine.
Yes, you are incorrect. Avery's glove hit him in the face, so a roughing call was the proper call. A hockey glove can certainly cause a cut to a players face. In this instance Avery hit him square in the nose, where it's easy to draw blood.

You can RACK Brashear all you want, but it speaks badly about the Capitals because I'd find it hard to believe that Boudreau didn't mention something about taking out the Rangers' best penalty killer and faceoff man since he was killing the Caps in the first 6 games. Not shocking that Washington scored on their first PP after Betts was out of the game.