Who do you vapid racist fukkstikks bank with and why?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Who do you vapid racist fukkstikks bank with and why?

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I’m going to switch banks because Chase is worthless. I realized this awhile ago, but haven’t done anything about it until now. Who do you recommend to go with, and who do you recommend to stay away from? Please discuss specific benefits, advantages, etc.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Who do you vapid racist fukkstikks bank with and why?

88 wrote:But if you need to go to a branch to cash or deposit checks, it sucks. You have to mail your checks to someplace in Reno, Nevada or Florida.
For some reason that reminds me of a guy I used to work with, Wayde, but everybody knew him as “Sexual Harrassment Wayde.” You can probably figure out why. Anyway, this dude was old school and did not believe in banks and the banking system to secure and hold his money. I asked him what he did with all his money, and he just said, “I know a guy. Whenever I need some money, I just call him.”

Me: Ummm, ok? Yeah, "calling a guy" seems a lot more secure than an FDIC insured banking establishment.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

The big checks go into the credit union accounts. The smaller amounts go into trev's Wells Fargo account. Loyal customer there since 1996.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

well we bought LaSalle in the D and Chicago...give us a try (BOA) shameless plug...

I have banked with them since I moved south in 1998...branches everywhere and ATMs everywhere (except Cleveland where I need them unless I were to go to the former MBNA HQ in Beachwood)
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

This thread will not be complete until m2 weighs in with his business acumen derived mental largesse...
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

buckeye wrote:LaSalle in the D
We call bullshit. We can solidly confirm LaSalle has no D.

Sin,

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I’m going to switch banks because Chase is worthless. I realized this awhile ago, but haven’t done anything about it until now. Who do you recommend to go with, and who do you recommend to stay away from? Please discuss specific benefits, advantages, etc.
Gawd you are a stupid fuck.
Bank local you stupid asswipe.

And yes I mean ALL 12 of your dollars.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Moving Sale wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I’m going to switch banks because Chase is worthless. I realized this awhile ago, but haven’t done anything about it until now. Who do you recommend to go with, and who do you recommend to stay away from? Please discuss specific benefits, advantages, etc.

:lol:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Moving Sale wrote:

I'm not tied down to my current locale.

What's with the venom? I thought we were bros and shit?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

BOA---got my mortgage through them when we moved down here--do all my "regular" banking stuff with them--mostly electronically. Branch with an ATM at the end of the main drag in our development. I have my stocks and a money market account at Schwab.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Roach, just so long as it's pertinant, we're cool, right?

:mrgreen:

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Wish I had an in with USAA as I would bank there.

That said I bank with AMEX. The primary reason is they have a great bill payment feature. Their's is completely hands off. Our bills are sent to their address and they scan them and make them available online for 25 months. You then set parameters for each. Things like the mortgage and car payments are very narrow to pay only a set amount each month. Others like the electric bill are within a range. If for some reason a bill is out side of your set parameters they send you an email with a copy of the bill and what if any action they have taken. On most things they will contact the provider and ask for a re-read etc before contacting us. The payments are then charged to our AMEX card, and we pay only the Amex bill each month. Nice also to get the travel points for paying the mortgage, car payment, etc.

The second great feature is the money market checking. Money is moved back and forth automatically between the checking account and a money market account to keep an exact balance in the checking account, while getting better intrest in the money market account.

As 88 pointed out we also have a small local bank for those who still use checks.

99.5% of our spending goes on the AMEX card anyway though so the local bank is rarely used.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Used CBT (conn bank and trust) which got ate by fleet which got ate by BOA. Just have checking with them. Savings go to some freakin' online bank who's name escapes me at the moment, because they gave much better interest than BOA. Don't really give a shit how "good" BOA is so long as they don't lose my money and their vast ATM network keeps functioning. I really, really, really hate paying fees to other banks for ATM service.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

USAA and Wachovia. My main banking is done with USAA but I kept my Wachovia account open in order to make small deposits since USAA doesn't actually have any physical locations (outside of their HQ in San Antonio) and I don't want to be bothered mailing a $10 check or some shit to USAA.

Also use USAA for everything else - investments, insurance, etc. Best financial institution in the country. Bar none.
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

Here is my bank.......
Here is my SS#
Here is My wife
Here is my First Born...........

Smoke some more Crack Fu-Shnickens
The only right answer to a fool is silence
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Adam, you must bank with USAA since you're a veteran, right? After all, you did go and join the military after 9/11 to go fight the Taliban. Remind us again of the story. You were telling us all about being in the Marines and posted a picture of "you" as proof - dressed in an Army uniform. Or was it that you had told us you were in the Army and the picture was of "you" in a Marine uniform? One or the other. One of the very best plungerings.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

Hey Mr. Taliban.....

Tally me bannana........

10 inches long ..

wonder why wifey donn't come home......
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

Rack Fu wrote:Adam, you must bank with USAA since you're a veteran, right? After all, you did go and join the military after 9/11 to go fight the Taliban. Remind us again of the story. You were telling us all about being in the Marines and posted a picture of "you" as proof - dressed in an Army uniform. Or was it that you had told us you were in the Army and the picture was of "you" in a Marine uniform? One or the other. One of the very best plungerings.

If youre gonna bash me Fu, at least get your house in order....

1stCAV Sabre squadron
19 Delta Barrett .50 cal or M-19@ 1500 yrds= Permanent Fu Nap

That or a 9mm parrabellem playing pin-ball inside of That Casaba You mistake for a head .....
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
88 wrote:But if you need to go to a branch to cash or deposit checks, it sucks. You have to mail your checks to someplace in Reno, Nevada or Florida.
For some reason that reminds me of a guy I used to work with, Wayde, but everybody knew him as “Sexual Harrassment Wayde.” You can probably figure out why. Anyway, this dude was old school and did not believe in banks and the banking system to secure and hold his money. I asked him what he did with all his money, and he just said, “I know a guy. Whenever I need some money, I just call him.”

Me: Ummm, ok? Yeah, "calling a guy" seems a lot more secure than an FDIC insured banking establishment.
Let me translate for you.
and he just said, “It's none of you fucking business asshole.”
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

ADAM wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:Adam, you must bank with USAA since you're a veteran, right? After all, you did go and join the military after 9/11 to go fight the Taliban. Remind us again of the story. You were telling us all about being in the Marines and posted a picture of "you" as proof - dressed in an Army uniform. Or was it that you had told us you were in the Army and the picture was of "you" in a Marine uniform? One or the other. One of the very best plungerings.

If youre gonna bash me Fu, at least get your house in order....

1stCAV Sabre squadron
19 Delta Barrett .50 cal or M-19@ 1500 yrds= Permanent Fu Nap

That or a 9mm parrabellem playing pin-ball inside of That Casaba You mistake for a head .....
Thanks for clearing up the confusion. You said you were in the Army and proved that with a picture of "you" dressed in USMC garb. Thanks! I'll try to keep my story straight from now on.

So, if the Army says "hooah" and the Marines say "oorah" - Adam, the only member of the US Army Marine Corps, must say "hoorah."

HOORAH to you Adam! Your service to our country is to be respected.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:

I will have to take a shower after this, but MS has a valid point. Banking local allows you just a bit better control over your money and how and where it is and goes. Makes getting you hands around some managers neck a whole lot easier as well. Kind of a no brainer.

Even a local bank has its issues. We don't have any debt other the mortgage, no credit cards, no loans, no lines of credit. Pay cash for all bills and purchases. I don't care about miles or free teddy bears, cheap grills or other useless shit. The bank don't make shit on us. Therefore they really don't care, but the balances we keep help them out I am sure.

If you are banking with Citi,BOA, Chase or any of the other bailout propped up poorly managed financial houses, then consider yourself an enabler in the first degree.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote:If you are banking with Citi,BOA, Chase or any of the other bailout propped up poorly managed financial houses, then consider yourself an enabler in the first degree.
I just threw up in my mouf a little. RACK Duhron.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Derron wrote:If you are banking with Citi,BOA, Chase or any of the other bailout propped up poorly managed financial houses, then consider yourself an enabler in the first degree.
I just threw up in my mouf a little. RACK Duhron.
We can all find a bit of common ground somewhere...for all of Screweds shitty takes...he has got a very valid point on this one..

Think about it..banking with one of those stellar financial houses ? Business relationships with a company like that??..You are going to get fucked..sometime...

Probably the same people that owned their stock..
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?