Reparations for Gay Americans

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Reparations for Gay Americans

Post by PSUFAN »

King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Katy

Re: Reparations for Gay Americans

Post by Katy »

I won't have to work another day in my life selling windchimes.

Sin,
m2
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Even Jacob Appel, who teaches bioethics at NYU, can see a downside:

"The only danger in such a proposal is the possibility that a minority of unscrupulous straight people might claim homosexuality in an effort to defraud taxpayers."

... But Appel dismisses his own concern, because according to his ideology, a nonpervert would not have "enough confidence in his own sexuality to impersonate a homosexual." Also, "the government could establish an effective system to screen for straight impostors."
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Victory may require five or maybe 20 years. Yet I have no doubt that “don’t ask, don’t tell” and same-sex adoption bans will be as unspeakable and inexplicable to my grandchildren as counting a slave as three-fifths of a human being.
And just how are you gonna get to be a grampa, jake? Taking it up the arse, to the best of my knowledge, is still not getting it done. Maybe barry will steer some stimulatin' jack towards this flaw of mother nature. Maybe a good douching with embryonic stem cells will do the trick.
Last edited by smackaholic on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Cuda wrote:"the government could establish an effective system to screen for straight impostors."
"We've got that covered."

Sincerely,

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

There is no law that states that a gay man or women cannot marry a person of the opposite sex.

case dismissed.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

YES! Another great cause!!

-JSC
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Martyred wrote:
Cuda wrote:"the government could establish an effective system to screen for straight impostors."

Sincerely,

Well, I'll agree here. Having lived in Sodom Crisco for a long time, I can state categorically that these two losers are born queers, with the requisite oversized hypothalamus gland which renders the whole disgusting enterprise as a "hardwired" condition. Just how much their concealing, or "closeting" their true nature has rendered them insufferable jerks--and so caused distress and annoyance to their community and fellow Wal Mart workers, remains a matter of little contention. That some form of reparation is in order should be obvious. Remember, the root word here is "repair."
Before God was, I am
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:

Sincerely,

That will never not be funny
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Martyred wrote:

Sincerely,

Well, I'll agree here. Having lived in Sodom Crisco for a long time, I can state categorically that these two losers are born queers, with the requisite oversized hypothalamus gland which renders the whole disgusting enterprise as a "hardwired" condition. Just how much their concealing, or "closeting" their true nature has rendered them insufferable jerks--and so caused distress and annoyance to their community and fellow Wal Mart workers, remains a matter of little contention. That some form of reparation is in order should be obvious. Remember, the root word here is "repair."
Not suprising you are an authority on faggots, flaming cock jockey
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Papa Willie wrote:Must have left it off my spreadsheet, but who in the hell are they?
CrownRoyal and Cicero
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

MadRussian -- PLEASE post something funny or even halfway original, otherwise I may have to get The Deciders involved.