Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: BWAHAHAHA!!!

Post by Shoalzie »

You had to go and say that, didn't ya? :oops:

http://mgoblue.com/ice-hockey/article.aspx?id=172420

In these one game scenarios, you'll have this. Volkening with a 43-shot shutout and Lamoureux had the insurance marker...their two big guns came up big. Props to the Falcons... :x
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Another surprise in Miami upsetting Denver. Miami plays like shit down the stretch and loses to NMU in the 2nd rd of the CCHA tournament, but looks rested enough to smoke DU. Maybe not playing that last weekend at the Joe helped them, while playing the final weekend hurt Denver. Who knows.

Props to AF. That's all it takes: A hot goalie and some timely goals. Have a nice ride home, Wolverines!!!!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:So the fact your shit eating tards went from first place in the WCHA to not making the tournament is acceptable because it's a "rebuilding year?"
Oh, yes. Absolutely. That was a young team. McBain's leaving but that was expected. Most of the team is coming back, and that will be a Top 10 team next year. BTW, where is Kalamazoo Tech playing this weekend, you cum-drunk felch-monkey?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Say it with me now: How many teams will the little sister conference (aka the Western Collegiate Tard Association) will be playing in the Frozen Four in two weeks: ZERO!

The CCHA's bitch, once again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Weird field for the Frozen Four...Miami of all teams is the only CCHA team to survive the weekend. The Irish crapped the bed worse than Michigan but Bemidji State might find themselves in Washington...up 3-1 in the third on Cornell in GR. It'll be all-Hockey East matchup in the other semfinal with BU and Vermont. Credit Air Force for taking Vermont to double-OT before bowing out. Nice weekend for the underdogs...BU is the only #1 left and 6 of the 8 higher seeded teams in the first round lost. Miami-Bemidji State would a Frozen Four matchup of two #4 seeds.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Say it with me now: How many teams will the little sister conference (aka the Western Collegiate Tard Association) will be playing in the Frozen Four in two weeks: ZERO!
A rarity indeed. Please remind me of the last time Kalamazoo Tech played in the Frozen Four, you jizz-mopping turd fondler. Wasn't all that long ago that the premier conference in college hockey (read: WCHA) had all four teams.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

We should compare hockey budgets between UW and WMU sometime. I'd say wins per dollar spent is amazingly in WMU's favor.

Again, nobody does less with more than UW.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You could also compare number of players who leave early for the pros. Dozens for UW, zero for Kalamazoo Tech.

All seriousness aside, Screwball, I've never been sold on Eaves. Mark Johnson would have been the better hire, and we'd have 3 of the last 4 men's titles instead of 3 of the last 4 women's. Oh well, at least we're not Western Michigan.

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Well, I guess making poor personnel decisions is standard in the UW athletic department. You and your fellow, fat-assed Sconnies can go fuck yourselves.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Well, I guess making poor personnel decisions is standard in the UW athletic department.
Much like someone with their own business in international commerce and six different branches in four different countries hiring an Extasy-addled MGMT fanatic, eh?

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Well, I guess making poor personnel decisions is standard in the UW athletic department.
Much like someone with their own business in international commerce and six different branches in four different countries hiring an Extasy-addled MGMT fanatic, eh?
It's working out pretty well for both my employer and I, you wet-brained fucktard.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
It's working out pretty well for both my employer and I, you wet-brained fucktard.
Well, yes. He gets the jizz mopped up and you get a warm meal.