Super Bowl in game

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: Super Bowl in game

Post by PSUFAN »

:lol: you're shitting me, right? So because some of the Rooney people had dog track interests, they're corrupt and they pay officials?

:lol:
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

You got it, you walking shitstain.

Its plain as day to anyone who simply opens thier fucking eyes. Read the link to the article, skids.

Horrible calls were made in the Steelers favor all night, and there were several instances where the Steelers O-line blatantly held and was no called on it.

That game just re-affirmed my reasoning for turning my back on the NFL.

And by the way PUS, you fucking see through scrawny ass bag of ribs, I couldnt give 2 fucks who won that game. I just wanted a well called affair with minimal ref interference. Not to much to ask for the NFL's "biggest" game of the year.
Last edited by RJ on Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

PSUFAN wrote::lol: you're shitting me, right? So because some of the Rooney people had dog track interests, they're corrupt and they pay officials?

They also run the Trilateral Commission and you know what happened to Flight 93? Yep, that was the Rooneys too.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Awesome...this win couldn't be sweeter. Not only are the Steelers now the greatest franchise in the Super Bowl era, but we get to see RJ's vag and tear ducts spout like fire hydrants.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

PSUFAN wrote:Awesome...this win couldn't be sweeter. Not only are the Steelers now the greatest franchise in the Super Bowl era, but we get to see RJ's vag and tear ducts spout like fire hydrants.
Now now now. We don't want Tom to think we're gloating. Be nice to RJ's vag.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

That game just re-affirmed my reasoning for turning my back on the NFL.
:lol: :lol:

What a front-running pussy you turned out to be. There are plenty of folks here who stay by their teams even when they are going through down periods...but you're renouncing the NFL altogether...and sporting a fucking kobe av now?

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Good work, you hairgel-soaked moneyshot trampoline.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

RJ wrote:
This is the second straight time the Squeelers have been involved in a Super Bowl with shit reffing aimed at giving them the win. B_Grift rooting for this fraud of a team is very, very fitting.
Did you watch this years playoffs? The same could apply.

Most Steeler fans NOT from PA are bandwagoning libtards.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Awesome...this win couldn't be sweeter. Not only are the Steelers now the greatest franchise in the Super Bowl era, but we get to see RJ's vag and tear ducts spout like fire hydrants.
Now now now. We don't want Tom to think we're gloating. Be nice to RJ's vag.

My boss today - a Steeler Fan - whenever he's asked how many Super Bowls the Steeler's own extends one hand with all five fingers and the other with a select ONE finger. Particularly in view of one of my co-workers, a Cowboy Fan.

Had to say that was classic.

Gloat away. Warner just seems like a really decent guy as NFL players go.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

PSUFAN wrote:Rooney people had dog track interests....
Wow... have the PETA people gotten a hold of this information yet? I hope those psychos line the streets of Shitsburgh and spray-paint your players an awful shade of lime-green during the parade. Or whatever the fuck. Maybe toss dead puppies at Hines Ward. Oh wait, does he eat dog? He's half gook, right?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:I suppose all of you saw exactly what happened with Harrison from start to finish on that play - or at least to know for sure that the reaction wasn't provoked?

Hell, I sure didn't.

As for Madden calling for the ejection - whatever, fat man. Did you insist Jack Tatum play like a perfect gentleman?

I think the thing you're missing here is... Harrison seemed to pick on the smallest dude he could find and kept punishing him... showing him "how tough he was." That's the bitch move part, you gash dripping discharge. I understand it's a tough sport and people's emotions sometimes get the best of them. You want to hit someone. Okay fine, go find the toughest guy on the other team and go at it.

I didn't even know who #47 was on the Cardinals until I just looked it up. Dude weighs 207 lbs. Mr Tough Guy couldn't have found a smaller dude on the field unless it was a CB or the fucking kicker, for chrissakes. Dude chose to impose his "manhood" on the smallest guy he could find. He's a great player, no doubt. He'a also a punk-bitch. End of story.
Not saying I condone it, but...

It was an outburst of emotion, and that guy was three feet away from Harrison. What was he supposed to do, scan the Cardinal sideline and dead sprint toward the biggest D Lineman he could find?

Yeah, that's reasonable.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yep, Warner is a good guy. His wife looks a lot better these days, eh?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:Most Steeler fans NOT from PA are bandwagoning libtards.
Do you have some statistics to back that up? Or does drinking vodka before noon give you the power of clairvoyance?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

BSmack wrote:
Do you have some statistics to back that up? Or does drinking vodka before noon give you the power of clairvoyance?
I just looked up the term Bandwagon Steeler Fan and your name Bitch_Pansy came up with your picture and description under it.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:
BSmack wrote:
I just looked up the term Bandwagon Steeler Fan and your name Bitch_Pansy came up with your picture and description under it.
I'll take your reply as confirmation that you're completely fucking tanked. Don't forget to drive the kids into the nearest tree.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:It was an outburst of emotion, and that guy was three feet away from Harrison. What was he supposed to do, scan the Cardinal sideline and dead sprint toward the biggest O Lineman he can find?
He had three choices after snapping, landing the punch, and realizing the dude in front of him made no move to get up and definitely wanted no part of him; Continue to punish the bantamweight dude in front of him well after the play had ended, realize he fucked up and move towards his sideline, or continue with the bravado and move towards the opposing sideline. I have no problem with the latter two.

Question:
(a)Have you ever thrown down before... (b)especially in a "group setting" where you can pick your opponent? Your take on what happened lends me to believe... neither (a) nor (b).
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

BSmack wrote:
I'll take your reply as confirmation that you're completely fucking tanked. Don't forget to drive the kids into the nearest tree.
I'll take your reply as confirmation that you have been beat up by girls many times in your life.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

This thread has me laughing my ass off.

Seeing a johnny come lately in PSU v2.0 who never posted in this forum until this past year rolling in to attempt to puff out his concaved chest is the height of hilarity. Sit down and shut the fuck up, cunt-your opinion means absolutely jack shit, stickman.

The facts are there right in front of you miserable Shittsburgh residents. The Rooneys are involved heavily in gambling and have been heavily involved for quite some time. I'm just surprised Tim Donaghy wasnt a special honorary guest "referee" or a Rooney "consultant" of some sort.

The NFL is dogshit. They could redeem themselves mightily in the public eye by getting competent fucking fulltime refs who dont blow numerous calls on the weekly that cost teams multiple games. But that would mean Goodell pulling his head out of his ass, and that isnt happening anytime soon.

Congrats, Steelerfan-you pussies have another trophy. Too bad it didnt come legitimately.

For the record, i'd rail on my own shit team and call them out in a fucking heartbeat if they won in the fashion you guys did yesterday. I had no rooting interest either way, but the refs really fucked up by making thier presence known that fucking often in the biggest game of the year.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RJ wrote:For the record, i'd rail on my own shit team and call them out in a fucking heartbeat if they won in the fashion you guys did yesterday.
It occurs to me that you really have no idea how stupid that sounds. My only gripe with how things went down yesterday was that the Steelers didn't pile up 3-4 scores in the 2nd half to put that thing out of reach. James Harrison went the entire post season without the benefit of one offensive holding call, so take that biased refs bullshit and stick it up your ass.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

B_Porkrind wrote:*Slams head in sand after reading gambling article*
Stick to pilfering old, unsuspecting coots out of coin instead of slamming your dainty sausage links on submit to yet another unreadable shit take, power tool. Do you even fucking live in the dingleberry known as Pittsburgh located on the taint of America known as PA, cock charmer?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:He had three choices after snapping, landing the punch, and realizing the dude in front of him made no move to get up and definitely wanted no part of him; Continue to punish the bantamweight dude in front of him well after the play had ended, realize he fucked up and move towards his sideline, or continue with the bravado and move towards the opposing sideline. I have no problem with the latter two.
IIRC, the incident happened near the end zone in the middle of the field which was nowhere near the Cardinal sideline. Yeah, I guess going after the entire Cardinal bench would've been a "manlier" move, but that would've been more of a calculated, analyzed reaction and that's not what went down in this case.
Question:
(a)Have you ever thrown down before... (b)especially in a "group setting" where you can pick your opponent? Your take on what happened lends me to believe... neither (a) nor (b).
What, are you in a gang or something? :lol:

I don't think Harrison was looking to get into some back alley socs vs greasers knife fight. He just made a bonehead, thoughtless move in an NFL game.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

PSUFAN wrote:but you're renouncing the NFL altogether...and sporting a fucking kobe av now?
Just caught this.......

The extra-strength dumbfuckery on display by the dripping, sloppy Steelette pussies is truly hilarious.

*psst* Hey Powder, check how many threads/posts I have about my beloved Lakers in the NBA forum, and how far back they go. Fucking twat.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

RJ wrote:For the record, i'd rail on my own shit team and call them out in a fucking heartbeat if they won in the fashion you guys did yesterday.
I wasn't aware rewiring of the brain was part and parcel of a gender re-engineering these days. I wish you godspeed and a fully functional vagina with turbo-charged ovulation capabilities as you complete your... transformation.

It's a conspiracy, dude. All Super Bowl Champs this century have lied, cheated, and stolen what was righfully yours, uhm, about 25 years ago.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I didn't think Harrison's actions on that play merited an ejection. I thought the right call was made for a PF.

As for the refs performance, it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't good either. They made some bad calls, but none of the calls really determined the outcome of the game IMO. Hats off to the Cardinals for playing out of their minds in the 4th quarter. Hats off to Big Ben and Holmes for orchestrating a memorable drive.

Rack the game.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Ucant-I dont think its too much to ask for the biggest game of the year to be called correctly. [LT]Do you?[/LT]
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:What, are you in a gang or something? :lol:
I guess I have a problem with bullies. Especially the ones who think they're tougher than they are, and for some reason, always seem hellbent to prove it against the little guy (or gal... more on that in a minute.) Admittedly, I know little of the man... but I've read stories (at least two) about him abusing women too. His track record of beating on those smaller than him lead me to believe he knew exactly what he was doing. Seriously, can't you just imagine this cunt blindsiding the kicker in the midst of a return and then doing a Hulk Hogan posedown routine afterwards? Fuck him.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I guess you got a point there. I'd like to see him and Zyclone in a UFC style cage match.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

RJ wrote:Ucant-I dont think its too much to ask for the biggest game of the year to be called correctly. [LT]Do you?[/LT]
Sure... there were some tough calls. Especially the one where Ben should have gotten an intentional grounding penalty and instead was rewarded with a bullshit roughing the passer call. It cost Arizona 3 pts and their stupidity almost cost them 4 more. Regardless. Arizona had the lead and couldn't protect it on that last drive. End of story.

Btw -- RACK my wife. As Fitz was running into the endzone she was screaming at him to "go down, go down." The following exchange ensued:

Me: Wtf are you babbling about?
Her: They left Big Ben too much time. They're going to lose.
Me: Wtf are they supposed to do? They were down 4, you need to take the TD whenever it comes.
Her: You watch. We've seen it happen too many times before.
Me: Fuck that shit, go get me another beer, wench.
Her: Eat shit.
NBC: Ben Roesthlisburger has 14 fourth quarter comebacks since 2004. The most of any QB during that span.
Her: Ha! You see that stat? Make it 15 in 2 minutes and 37 seconds!
Me: Fuck. Okay, what do you propose? Dude tackles himself at the one yard line, they take 3 knees, and punch it in on 4th down? Are you fucked?
Her: It's better than the alternative. You watch. Their D just shit their pants. They won't stop Pittsburgh. They're the fucking Cardinals, you asshole. Game over. Steelers win.

About 5 minutes, later...

Her: I thought I told you to eat shit?
Me: :oops:
Last edited by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

So, your wife filled you in on something that we've known for, what, since this board was born? That you're a complete fucking idiot?

Stick to your shitty hockey takes, it's all your good for.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yep, rack your wife. When Fitzgerald scored quickly, I knew that we'd have a solid chance to come back. I disagree, he should definitely have scored. You take the points over managing the clock. As a coach, I would want the points, and a chance to stop the Steelers. Heck, Warner still had a chance to do something after the Holmes TD - which he fumbled away.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

PSUFAN wrote:Yep, rack your wife.
I know somewhere in this forum (after the Dallas game), I said "Pittsburgh is a great team. Great teams find a way to win." Or something like that. It ain't always pretty, but Shitsburgh found a way to win most weeks. Wife-beater and overall punk-bitch, James Harrison notwithstanding.... rack your team.

I still hope PETA fucks up your parade though.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Too bad some of you opinionated assholes weren't in here last night while the game was fucking on.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: Btw -- RACK my wife. As Fitz was running into the endzone she was screaming at him to "go down, go down." The following exchange ensued:

Me: Wtf are you babbling about?
Her: They left Big Ben too much time. They're going to lose.
Me: Wtf are they supposed to do? They were down 4, you need to take the TD whenever it comes.
Her: You watch. We've seen it happen too many times before.
Me: Fuck that shit, go get me another beer, wench.
Her: Eat shit.
NBC: Ben Roesthlisburger has 14 fourth quarter comebacks since 2004. The most of any QB during that span.
Her: Ha! You see that stat? Make it 15 in 2 minutes and 37 seconds!
Me: Fuck. Okay, what do you propose? Dude tackles himself at the one yard line, they take 3 knees, and punch it in on 4th down? Are you fucked?
Her: It's better than the alternative. You watch. Their D just shit their pants. They won't stop Pittsburgh. They're the fucking Cardinals, you asshole. Game over. Steelers win.

About 5 minutes, later...

Her: I thought I told you to eat shit?
Me: :oops:

Rack your wife indeed... I hope you donkey punched her later while doing her anally, reverse cowboy style, so you could make her suck the shit she told you to eat right off your cock after you had face blasted her with man-goo....

That's what I would have done anyway...

...in my fucking dreams.

No, you get the TD when you can. There's no guarantee you're ever going to score from any point on the field. Despite the outcome, your wife doesn't know shit from shinola about football. Of course, you couldn't tell her that. At least she lets you watch.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Warner's fumble on the last 'Tardinal offensive play of the game DEFINITELY should have gone to review.

NO.
DOUBT.
ABOUT.
IT.

Not saying for sure that he was in the act of passing, but anything close to uncertain is to be reviewed in the last 2:00 of a half.

Stunning no-review there.

Then again, NOT so stunning.

The game was an officiating abortion, and at the very least the league is suspect.

Hell, the Patsies got baked with a BRUTAL clock fuck-job by the officials on the last Giant drive in last year's Super Bowl.

But Mr. Sheep Fan somehow didn't seem to interested.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=27384

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26343&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... s&start=60

Yes, things that make you go ... hmmmmmm ....
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

How do you know they didn't review it? It wouldn't have taken long. I knew in 15 seconds after watching the 1st replay that it was a fumble.

Must they announce that every play is being reviewed to satisfy the conspiracy theorists? Even if there was a conspiracy, a review then wouldn't have changed the outcome.

Pittspuke won. Game over.

The only call I thought was completely bush league was the roughing the passer penalty.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:Even if there was a conspiracy, a review then wouldn't have changed the outcome.
That's where I'm at on this.

If they didn't review the play, shame on them. But it's really not worth getting worked up when they DID make the right call to begin with. If they didn't review it AND got the call wrong, well, there'd be some serious gripes to be had...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wagon wrote:How do you know they didn't review it?
Probably because they didn't ... umm ... review it?

You see, a REVIEW is where they stop the game and let the official go over to the little conspiracy booth to CLOSELY look at the play from a couple/few different angles.

A review is NOT some booth dipshit abruptly messaging down to the field that the play is legit ... just because he either has to piss like a racehorse ... or speed off to meet his bookie.

Warner was VERY close to having begun a forward movement of the ball there, if not actually having begun that forward movement.

You'll find a LOT of folks of the opinion that he DID begin a forward movement of the ball.

It deserved a review, without question.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote: A review is NOT some booth dipshit abruptly messaging down to the field that the play is legit ...
'tart, just stop.

In the last 2 minutes of a half, "some booth dipshit" is exactly the person or persons who decide if a play call warrants a review.

They got it right. EOS.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:You'll find a LOT of folks of the opinion that he DID begin a forward movement of the ball.

It deserved a review, without question.
Nothing any sane person saw in that replay would have led to an overturn of that call. Period.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Let's see:

Kurt Warner is trying to throw the ball -------> this direction bringing his arm forward.

Pitt defender brings his arm around from behind to knock the ball <------------ this direction stopping the pass attempt.

Ball goes -----------> this direction.

Yep, clearly a fumble and not the act of a QB attempting a forward pass which doesn't work due to good defense.

Not to mention that Holmes should have received a 15 yard penalty for his TD celebration giving AZ an extra 15 yards on the kickoff. In all liklihood Pitt still would have won the game but at a minimum AZ should have had one last chuck to the end zone from even closer than they were. With a stud WR like Fitzgerald who knows what may have happened.

Too bad the refs had such a hard time knowing when to throw the terrible towel and when to keep it in their pockets.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

BSmack wrote:Nothing any sane person saw in that replay would have led to an overturn of that call. Period.
Bullshit. And, this coming from a lifelong Stiller fan. I'm at least grounded enough to put aside my bias and see that it COULD have been ruled a forward pass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Look - Harrison was the defensive MVP this year - and he got a lot of sacks. He was held - blatantly - on virtually every down he rushed, and it was rarely called. Yet...that's the game.

Crying about officiating is for pussies.