theJON won't have Jake Christensen to kick around anymore...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Re: theJON won't have Jake Christensen to kick around anymore...

Post by TheJON »

His dad is a flat out douchebag.

Jake is a class guy, but a horrible QB. He couldn't start for a decent 1-AA team.

The fact that Ferentz played Jake all of last year instead of giving Ricky some reps the last few games most likely cost us a better record this year. The season was lost when the team was 3-5. There was no point in giving Jake all of the reps. Ricky should have played at least half of the games. But Ferentz is so damn loyal. I truly believe that we could have won 10-11 games if Ricky had more experience. The difference between winning and losing some of those games we lost were Ricky's inexperience. Well, that and Ferentz' coaching (Pittsburgh game)

Good luck Jake. I'm sorry to tell you that wherever you go you'll still be 2nd string.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

TheJON wrote:I truly believe that we could have won 10-11 games if Ricky had more experience.
your a fucking idiot. this is the cry of every team in college football. if only my team had more experience. hahahaha

noj making an early run at the 2009 board bitch..
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Iowa news? Nobody fucking cares.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Iowa news? Nobody fucking cares.
Hockey fan talking about no one caring about something?

Absolutely fucking hilarious. Go back to Canada, twat.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

peter dragon wrote:
TheJON wrote:I truly believe that we could have won 10-11 games if Ricky had more experience.
your a fucking idiot. this is the cry of every team in college football. if only my team had more experience. hahahaha

noj making an early run at the 2009 board bitch..
Why is this far off? We were 4 plays away from 13-0. Yes, dick, I know 9-4 and being 4 plays away from 13-0 is still 9-4.

I'm just saying had Ricky gotten some experience last year, now this is gonna sound crazy.....

Maybe, just maybe he doesn't make all those mistakes that cost us a few games down the stretch. Yeah, that's just pure craziness. Silly me. Dumbass.