Sarah Palin dumber than we thought?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

JayDuck
Quack Whore

Sarah Palin dumber than we thought?

Post by JayDuck »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWZHTJsR4Bc&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWZHTJsR4Bc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Didn't know Africa is a continent
Didn't know what countries were in NAFTA

:lol:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: Sarah Palin dumber than we thought?

Post by PSUFAN »

Palin is a hot hockey mom dumbfuck. Her name will be forgotten quicker than Jim Stockdale's has been. Let's move onward and upward.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

You mean incompetent campaign managers are looking for someone to blame for their stupidity?

Shocking.
“The lamps are going out all over America; we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime”

Morons of America, Unite! You have nothing to lose but your country.
-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

JayDuck wrote:Didn't know Africa is a continent

May she run in 2012.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

And Obama was actually born in Kenya and raised muslim.

Believe what you want to, morons.
“The lamps are going out all over America; we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime”

-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

BSmack wrote:
JayDuck wrote:Didn't know Africa is a continent

May she run in 2012.
Hopefully, that campaign will coincide with the release of "Nailin' Palin: Volume 8".
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

PSUFAN wrote:Palin is a hot hockey mom dumbfuck. Her name will be forgotten quicker than Jim Stockdale's has been. Let's move onward and upward.
You know I wonder if these "leaks" are intended to do just that. Politics, build 'em up, then tear 'em down.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

PSUFAN wrote: Her name will be forgotten quicker than Jim Stockdale's has been.
Yeah, but I bet you never wanted to go balls deep in Stockdale either.

Uhhh...please tell me you didn't...
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Palin is a hot hockey mom dumbfuck. Her name will be forgotten quicker than Jim Stockdale's has been. Let's move onward and upward.
You know I wonder if these "leaks" are intended to do just that. Politics, build 'em up, then tear 'em down.
What you should be wondering is why John McCain even considered that dumb piece of white trash remotely qualified to be Vice President. Of course I was saying that 2 months ago. But hey, there's plenty of room on the bandwagon 'bro.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Yeah banging a gavel in the Senate really takes some rigorous qualifications.
Yea, there's only a 6% chance she would have been called to the Presidency. And hey, McCain is only a 72 year old cancer survivor with a medial history thicker than the Manhattan phone book. Nut hey, just prop her up in the Senate and start praying right?

Funny thing is that if Stevens is elected and she takes his seat after he's tossed, Palin will have plenty of chances to hang herself on the Washington talk show circuit. She won't need Romney's goons to do it. She's already a national punch line. By 2012 she'd be a laughingstock even amongst her conservative base.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:Yeah banging a gavel in the Senate really takes some rigorous qualifications.
Yea, there's only a 6% chance she would have been called to the Presidency. And hey, McCain is only a 72 year old cancer survivor with a medial history thicker than the Manhattan phone book. Nut hey, just prop her up in the Senate and start praying right?
As opposed to the 100% chance of your messiah being incompetent, corrupt and dishonest?
BSmack wrote:Funny thing is that if Stevens is elected and she takes his seat after he's tossed, Palin will have plenty of chances to hang herself on the Washington talk show circuit.
And even more to show what a bunch of ignorant pathetic assclowns her detractors are.

-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

BSmack wrote:

Funny thing is that if Stevens is elected and she takes his seat after he's tossed, Palin will have plenty of chances to hang herself on the Washington talk show circuit. She won't need Romney's goons to do it. She's already a national punch line. By 2012 she'd be a laughingstock even amongst her conservative base.

Mccain's mom is still alive you retarded twat. i think that bodes well for his life expectancy.....unfortunately it has no affect on detracting from yours.
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

R-Jack wrote:To be fair, half the dumbfucks in this country think they can do a better job than any sitting president and can't even find Africa on a goddamn map.

I know. It's called the 'youth vote'.

-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

titlover wrote:
BSmack wrote:

Mccain's mom is still alive you retarded twat. i think that bodes well for his life expectancy.....unfortunately it has no affect on detracting from yours.
Yea, and his father and grandfather both died much younger than that.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote:She is being torn down with a mind to future elections.
I'm not so sure about that. The picture being painted of her isn't so much that she doesn't know certain things - but that she THINKS she knows and seems ... in sports they call "uncoachable". You have raw talent that needs to be refined and honed, but the player doesn't think so, thinks he or she can get by on that raw talent alone; and they become locker room cancers. Unless of course they're really good at which point somebody picks them up.

I don't think Palin is skilled enough to succeed on her own merits and skill. The depiction of her as a "diva" and unwilling to follow the counsel of the consultants provided to her show her as being "unteachable", "uncoachable" and a potential liability.

The problem with people who think they know it all is that they can't be taught anything and therefore will never be raised out of their ignorance. She came in - inexperienced in the big game - then she apparently showed herself to be unwilling to accept and educate herself with the resources at her disposal; people who had knowledge and experience in the big game.

I think she's done. Maybe not at a state and local level, but in a national level. She'll have to CHANGE her ways to get back on the national stage.
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

Tom In VA wrote:
mvscal wrote:She is being torn down with a mind to future elections.
I'm not so sure about that. The picture being painted of her isn't so much that she doesn't know certain things - but that she THINKS she knows and seems ... in sports they call "uncoachable". You have raw talent that needs to be refined and honed, but the player doesn't think so, thinks he or she can get by on that raw talent alone; and they become locker room cancers. Unless of course they're really good at which point somebody picks them up.

I don't think Palin is skilled enough to succeed on her own merits and skill. The depiction of her as a "diva" and unwilling to follow the counsel of the consultants provided to her show her as being "unteachable", "uncoachable" and a potential liability.

The problem with people who think they know it all is that they can't be taught anything and therefore will never be raised out of their ignorance. She came in - inexperienced in the big game - then she apparently showed herself to be unwilling to accept and educate herself with the resources at her disposal; people who had knowledge and experience in the big game.

I think she's done. Maybe not at a state and local level, but in a national level. She'll have to CHANGE her ways to get back on the national stage.

You're going on the dubious assumption that some anonymous twits who ran an incompetent campaign are actually being honest. More likely is that they are smearing SP to deflect from their ineptitude.
Last edited by Rasputin on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

JayDuck wrote:<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWZHTJsR4Bc&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWZHTJsR4Bc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Didn't know Africa is a continent

=see Biden

McCain's boys need someone to blame for their malpractice handling of this election...

The Romney's et.al who have lacerated their political hopes by losing to this clown's team are shooting at anything that moves to attempt a career boost...

The names you'll hear in the future for righties will be Jindal, Pawlenty, and Palin....

Of course, once the messiah fixed everything, there will be one world, one party, peace on earth, no more disease, no more wars, everyone will be rich, there will be no more terrorism, it will be heaven on earth......so why worry?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:

you've been exchanging PMs with buzzer, haven't you?
you're right to be suspiscious
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Cuda wrote:
Martyred wrote:

:shock: X 10
Why don’t you just STFU.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

mvscal wrote: She did exactly what she was supposed to do: Deliver the fundy thumper vote.
lol
mvscal wrote:Palin is bringing in some conservative fence sitters, disaffected Hillary supporters and is adding some positive energy into a fairly listless campaign.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29006&p=537548&hil ... ed#p537548

Hey, how did that turn out?

Nevertheless, she'd do a great job in '12, assuming a huge increase in semi-literate voters whose lips move when they read TV Guide. Then again, you already won Mississippi and Alabama, so i don't see what you gain there.

Why not just go ahead and get your wildly inaccurate call on the 2010 midterms out of the way now, dumbfuck?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think McCain sat down with some advisers and said, "what can I do to have a shot in this one?"

Their response probably went something like this:

-you're not going to get the Moderate vote...those folks are going to vote for Obama.
-therefore, you have to go after the fringe, as little as that may suit you.

This strategy was doomed to failure for a lot of good reasons, but it was still his best shot.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

PSUFAN wrote:I think McCain sat down with some advisers and said, "what can I do to have a shot in this one?"

Their response probably went something like this:

-you're not going to get the Moderate vote...those folks are going to vote for Obama.
-therefore, you have to go after the fringe, as little as that may suit you.
Actually his advisors wanted him to take Pawlenty or Romney. Which is why they're blaming Sarah (and McCain) now for their own incompetence.

-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Rasputin wrote:
Actually his advisors wanted him to take Pawlenty or Romney.
Your "bro-mance" with this guy will never end, will it?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

Martyred wrote:
Rasputin wrote:
Actually his advisors wanted him to take Pawlenty or Romney.
Your "bro-mance" with this guy will never end, will it?
Actually I think he's done. Unlike Palin. But if someone who was a genuine outsider with an economic background had been running, this election would have probably turned out diferently.

-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I guess they thought they'd pull a nice chunk of the hillary vote with palin.

Guess they thought wrong.

They should have known that the feminazis wouldn't follow such a non feminist type. They might have followed a rino chick like snow or that other maine rino chick, but, that would have sealed his fate with the base.

So, he went with a thumper chick.

Trouble is, in doing so he took the one issue he had to beat obama with, off the table.

Experience.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

mvscal wrote:She is impressive. I'm thinking McCain ought to be her vice president.
http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... &sk=t&sd=a

I think you need to move on and stop posting your thoughts on the '08 election. You're killing your legacy in here.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:
mvscal wrote:She is impressive. I'm thinking McCain ought to be her vice president.
http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... &sk=t&sd=a

I think you need to move on and stop posting your thoughts on the '08 election. You're killing your legacy in here.
I had almost forgot that Palin's nomination precipitated a 28 page pile on thread. That should have given some of the GOP honks around here a pause.

It should have.

But it didn't.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

all i can say is i guarantee she cost at least one vote. mine! before the Palin pick, i was 100% behind McCain. i slowly withered and chose Obama at the polls. I didn't want that cunt to be any where near the white house..

just saying
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

peter dragon wrote:all i can say is i guarantee she cost at least one vote. mine! before the Palin pick, i was 10% behind McCain. i slowly withered and chose Obama at the polls. I didn't want that cunt to be any where near the white house..

just saying

FTFY-NC
E UNUM PLURIBUS
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

Cuda wrote:
Martyred wrote:

what's going on in here ?
i only blast YOUR inbox with random inappropriate lewdness.
the others, i just pretend to.

and which part should i be concerned with, the balls deep or the suspicious ?

anxiously awaiting your reply, bike-rack.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

!zzubevol wrote:i only blast YOUR inbox with random inappropriate lewdness.
:cry:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'd only fuck Stockdale with cuda's dick. I think he'd be hard pressed to complain, I doubt he gets much since biggie went all soft
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

What's with all the gay necropheliacs?

-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

R-Jack wrote:and can't even find Africa on a goddamn map.
Most U.S Americans don't have maps.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

poptart wrote:
R-Jack wrote:and can't even find Africa on a goddamn map.
Most U.S Americans don't have maps.
What's a map?

Sin,

Average U.S. American
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

RadioFan wrote:
!zzubevol wrote:i only blast YOUR inbox with random inappropriate lewdness.
:cry:
i lied, i just like to make 'em squirm.
i'm actual still convinced that dear cuda is either

A. asexual

B. skeered of beezle

or

C. gay

it's not like i haven't tried or anything. ask him :mrgreen:

ps: we can rectify this situation, RadioFan. you, me, and your inbox.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

!zzubevol wrote:ps: we can rectify this situation, RadioFan. you, me, and your inbox.
Really? Softball? Nah. :lol:

I'd just say thank you, salute the flag and move on, despite your av. :wink:

How many years has Cuda been posting now? If he was a BIG TIME COLLEGE FOOTBALL fan, he'd be making some serious runs at .m2 and our resident champ, SoCalTrjn. That tard (That tard = Toejam, in case Wags happens to be reading), btw, has been making some inroads in the main forum here. Surprised he's not carrion, but it's only a matter of time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rasputin wrote:What's with all the gay necropheliacs?
Dead Admirals don't say no.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

mvscal wrote: Are you retarded or something? Maybe one of those high functioning mongoloids who bag groceries?
That'd be one of Palin's kids.