GOP - Send Your Thank You Notes

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Rasputin
Elwood

Re: GOP - Send Your Thank You Notes

Post by Rasputin »

we now have to deal with the other jackasses for god knows how long.
That would be two years. If we can survive these idiots that long.
“The lamps are going out all over America; we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime”

Morons of America, Unite! You have nothing to lose but your country.
-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Congratulations, Agent Palin - Mission Accomplished.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

Jsc810 wrote:Puffingtonpost
Right.

Actually the fault lies with those running McCain's campaign. That and an economic hissyfit that can ultimatly be traced back to Obamessiah's allies in ACORN anf Fannie/Freddie.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.
“The lamps are going out all over America; we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime”

-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Nishlord wrote:Congratulations, Agent Palin - Mission Accomplished.

As it's been stated, "those that know the least, know it the loudest"....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

If McCain had been allowed to be the person he was in his concession speech, and had someone who wasn't a gargantuan moron as a running mate, they'd probably still be arguing over recounts now.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

McCain is Done. Palin is the future.

And you're a moron. But you're a Limey, so you don't matter anyway.

-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Rasputin wrote:Palin is the future
That mad bint will be selling jewellery made of moose bits on QVC by the time the next election rolls along. Now shut up and fuck off, ugly American. Your time is DONE.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Rasputin wrote:Actually the fault lies with those running McCain's campaign. That and an economic hissyfit that can ultimatly be traced back to Obamessiah's allies in ACORN anf Fannie/Freddie.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.
Exactly. Had they come out against the bailout, then things might have been different.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

Nishlord wrote:
Rasputin wrote:Palin is the future
That mad bint will be selling jewellery made of moose bits on QVC by the time the next election rolls along. Now shut up and fuck off, ugly American. Your time is DONE.
And you probably thought Thatcher was a mistake as well.

STFU, moron.

-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

(t) Board Tards, (b) Dustbin of History
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Nishlord wrote:If McCain had been allowed to be the person he was in his concession speech, and had someone who wasn't a gargantuan moron as a running mate, they'd probably still be arguing over recounts now.
McDole aways WAS the pussy he was in his concession speech- that's why it was a concession speech.

For all the shrieks & howls Palin elicited from the left, none of her speeches were even remotely hard-right. Sure, she was more conservative than McDole, but then who isn't?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Here's your "future":
At a fund-raiser in the Tar Heel state last week, vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said, "We believe that the best of America is in these small towns that we get to visit, and in these wonderful little pockets of what I call the real America . . . pro-America areas of this great nation."
President
North Carolina

Obama 2,101,986 50%
McCain 2,089,826 49%

100% precincts reporting - 7:07 a.m. EST, Nov 5 '08

:lol:

As if two straight beatdowns isn't enough for you droolers. I pledge to work hand in hand with you to make sure this functional retard is the standard bearer of your party. YES! WE! CAN!
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

mvscal wrote:
Rasputin wrote:Actually the fault lies with those running McCain's campaign.
No, the fault lies with McCain himself. He was a shit candidate and the only reason it was even close was because he was running against a n....igger named Hussein.
If you're going to go there, then you have to blame the Huckster. That silly fuck never had a chance at the nomination, he mearly siphoned off enough votes to screw Romney out of it.

Either way, the only idiots blaming Palin are leftist shitstains. She's going to be around, and be back.

-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rasputin wrote:Either way, the only idiots blaming Palin are leftist shitstains. She's going to be around, and be back.
No surprise a shit-for-brains like yourself would be such a Palin supporter. She's your intellectual equal. Did you go to five different colleges in six years, too? Are you a beauty pageant contestant? Can you see Russia from your group home in Arizona?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:Palin was the final nail in McCain's coffin. She was never taken seriously by anyone with a brain. A joke from the outset.

The sloppy way the veep choice was handled made the McCain campaign look pitiful.
BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT SHe's our future! She's hot! Surely there were supposed to be enough dumbfuck americans who would have voted for McCain just based on that! I sure did.

-Dumbfuckgenes
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Mvscunt. Cuda. All you other deluded cunts. Here.

Hurry up before all them caves are taken. Fucking cretins.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T9zFoOwQCDM&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T9zFoOwQCDM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

Sudden Sam wrote:Palin was the final nail in McCain's coffin. She was never taken seriously by anyone with a brain. A joke from the outset.

The sloppy way the veep choice was handled made the McCain campaign look pitiful.
Either way, the only idiots blaming Palin are leftist shitstains.
Thanks for playing, dumbfuck.

-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sam may be a Southeastern Conference Ball Sucking Homer, but he's no leftwing shitstain. Anything else you need to be proven wrong on today? Bathe in sulfuric acid for christ sakes.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rasputin wrote:Either way, the only idiots blaming Palin are leftist shitstains. She's going to be around, and be back.
She’s going to be back in Alaska where she belongs. I think you might be clinically insane.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

mvscal wrote:
Palin delivered the Amen Corner for McCain
Yeah, props to her for snaring the always-unpredictable Head-Whacking Neanderthal and Racist Coward vote. Shame she couldn't reach out to the 'People with brains' section of the electorate.

If that's all your boys have got, your lot are seriously fucked. And it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

mvscal wrote: Palin delivered the Amen Corner for McCain and did not alienate anybody who wasn't already opposed to him
You are as wrong here as you've been wrong about everything this election cycle. Palin drove tons of people that usually vote Republican to Obama. You have it completely bass ackwards as usual.

Palin delivered a group to McCain that, while not enthusiastic about him, would have never voted for Obama and probably would have showed up anyway. She didn't peel off any Obama votes. She cost him some conservative votes. She cost him credibility with conservative writers. She cost him voters that voted on experience. She completely took his #1 argument of experience off the table. She cost him national security votes, big time.

As I laughed the day he fucking picked her. He gave the thing to Obama right then.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Screw Michigan, take it easy there tiger. You are putting way too much energy into Palin hate. It makes you look a wee bit bitter and a lot hysterical.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

mvscal wrote:Not my boys.
Bigoted shit-flinging cowards? So you, Sir.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Nishlord wrote:
If that's all your boys have got,.
Try to pay attention, Europerv. mvscal, poptart, myself, and perhaps, Dinsdale are all on record as NOT being McDole's "boys"
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

trev wrote:Screw Michigan, take it easy there tiger. You are putting way too much energy into Palin hate. It makes you look a wee bit bitter and a lot hysterical.
He's always like that. It's his "web persona".
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Cuda wrote:
Nishlord wrote:
If that's all your boys have got,.
Try to pay attention, Europerv. mvscal, poptart, myself, and perhaps, Dinsdale are all on record as NOT being McDole's "boys"
Ah, sorry. I was under the impression that you were all racist mouth-breathers who've spent the last 8 years propping up an utterly discredited ideology and two failed wars, who didn't want a black man to be president. Forgive me. Group hug, everyone.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

JayDuck wrote:
mvscal wrote: Palin delivered the Amen Corner for McCain and did not alienate anybody who wasn't already opposed to him
You are as wrong here as you've been wrong about everything this election cycle. Palin drove tons of people that usually vote Republican to Obama. You have it completely bass ackwards as usual.

Palin delivered a group to McCain that, while not enthusiastic about him, would have never voted for Obama and probably would have showed up anyway. She didn't peel off any Obama votes. She cost him some conservative votes. She cost him credibility with conservative writers. She cost him voters that voted on experience. She completely took his #1 argument of experience off the table. She cost him national security votes, big time.

As I laughed the day he fucking picked her. He gave the thing to Obama right then.
Did you also laugh when Biden said Barack was not ready to lead the country? You are so funny. No one buys this post of yours, by the way. :wink:
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Nishlord wrote:
Ah, sorry. I was under the impression that you were all racist mouth-breathers who've spent the last 8 years propping up an utterly discredited ideology and two failed wars, who didn't want a black man to be president. Forgive me. Group hug, everyone.
Well, you were wrong then, weren't you?

JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

trev wrote:
Did you also laugh when Biden said Barack was not ready to lead the country? You are so funny. No one buys this post of yours, by the way. :wink:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29006&p=537677#p537677
JayDuck wrote:
He handed Obama the election the moment he picked Palin and the fact that there are people here that actually think it was a good move, politically, just shows that our board has more retards than a Sarah Palin ovary.
As Q would say,
me > you
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Already forgotten where they are, twat-boy? The thing about successful wars is that they usually end at some point.

Oh, and here's your new champion of the right;
From this wonderful Newsweek collection of campaign trails, we learn today that Palin’s shopping spree was a lot worse than the original outrageous $150,000 orgy of luxury.

Palin’s behavior is exactly what happens when some ignorant white trash wins the lottery: total excess, ending in bankruptcy. But she bankrupted an entire major political party, ha ha. Also, her behavior is exactly like that of a gangsta-rapper who briefly hits the big time and immediately covers themselves in golden trinkets. Good god, Sarah Palin is human garbage:

One senior aide said that Nicolle Wallace had told Palin to buy three suits for the convention and hire a stylist. But instead, the vice presidential nominee began buying for herself and her family — clothes and accessories from top stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus. According to two knowledgeable sources, a vast majority of the clothes were bought by a wealthy donor, who was shocked when he got the bill. Palin also used low-level staffers to buy some of the clothes on their credit cards.

A disgusted McCain aide calls the Palins “Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast.”

McCain staffers tell Newsweek that Palin spent “tens of thousands” more than the original $150,000 reported before the election, as well as “$20,000 to $40,000″ in clothes specifically for her idiot husband, Todd.
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Guess you can add WWII and Korea to that list. Or have we left Germany and Korea yet?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well if anyone's country knows military failure it would be Euro's, so he might be right.

He's trying to help by sharing his country's experience.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

mvscal wrote: I... am quite pleased that her and Grampy McCoot lost.
I laughed
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Going for the thumper crowd was real smart.

Regards,
abortion-related propositions
Liddy Dole

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Going for the thumper crowd was real smart.

Regards,
Liddy Dole

you'll be disappointed to learn that Obama isn't going to approve you diddling pre-schoolers any more than the thumpers do.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Going for the thumper crowd was real smart.

Regards,
Liddy Dole

You know. I think abortion should be taken out of politics. A woman has a right to choose to terminate her unborn baby child's life, that's called "free will". But you almost seem to delight in it. Egregious things in humanity have legal before in this country.

Kinda sick dude, from a non-religious point of view.
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

Rasputin wrote:McCain is Done. Palin is the future.

And you're a moron. But you're a Limey, so you don't matter anyway.

Are you sure about that?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/0 ... 41653.html

Your "future" doesn't sound so "bright".

"However, perhaps one of the most astounding and previously unknown tidbits about Sarah Palin has to do with her already dubious grasp of geography. According to Fox News Chief Political Correspondent Carl Cameron, there was great concern within the McCain campaign that Palin lacked "a degree of knowledgeability necessary to be a running mate, a vice president, a heartbeat away from the presidency," in part because she didn't know which countries were in NAFTA, and she "didn't understand that Africa was a continent, rather than a series, a country just in itself."
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/0 ... 41394.html

You missed the best link at that place.

"Palin Once Greeted McCain Staff Wearing Only A Towel"

FUCK YEAH
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

I didn't miss it. It's in the first video.