Where is Banogenes?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan

Where is Banogenes?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Your piehole has been awfully fucking quiet for the past few hours. No fucking surprise your chicken-shit ass has been hiding once you realized your hero and Queen fucking Cunt were going down the fucking shitter, you fucking disappeared like the bitch you are.

Just like your fucking Tardinals. Get your licks in now, Tard, while you're still a free fucking man. Go jump in front of a fucking freight train, dicklick.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Where is Banogenes?

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Give the man his time. He's sulking with a Sex On The Beach, a Virginia Slim, and Jewel songs playing softly in the background as tears run off his face.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

How would you like to be in the same room as Dio and Whitey on election night? Unsettling, I'd imagine. With the ring of smoke in the air, it'd reek of a Denny's at 3 AM, and once Whitey got good and drunk, he'd start ogling Dio's stoma, wondering what it would look like with a mini skirt draped around it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Give the man his time. He's sulking with a Sex On The Beach, a Virginia Slim, and Jewel songs playing softly in the background as tears run off his face.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:MGMT is really good alt rock.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

I bet he's made himself a fort out of Rush LPs and is writing a suicide note. In block caps.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Give the man his time. He's sulking with a Sex On The Beach, a Virginia Slim, and Jewel songs playing softly in the background as tears run off his face.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:MGMT is really good alt rock.
Do you have something to say to me? Your music sucks dick.