Keep an eye on #22 for the Wild

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Keep an eye on #22 for the Wild

Post by Left Seater »

Young guy who has been called up for the last 5 games. He was a scorer in Jrs, but is now an energy guy, and already has double the hits of any of the other Wild players. Clutter is one who never turns down the energy when on the ice, and will get to many pucks you think he has no shot at.

Sorry to see him leave us here in Houston, but he deserves all the ice time he is getting.

FYI if anyone finds themselves in Houston and needs Aeros tickets let me know, I will leave some for you at will call.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Keep an eye on #22 for the Wild

Post by Shoalzie »

He must've gotten called up with Gaborik going on IR.

Left Seater wrote:FYI if anyone finds themselves in Houston and needs Aeros tickets let me know, I will leave some for you at will call.
My younger sister lives in Houston. I'd take you up on that offer I was visiting her any time soon. I might try to get down there next summer...the Tigers play the Astros at Minute Maid next year.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

How's that going for you, Lefty? Hockey's the greatest sprot to be involved with, media wise. Polishing up your goal screams?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Learning a ton from a great organization. Don't look for any soccer style GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! thing anytime soon though.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Think it was from the new Tampa PBP guy who had some high pitched, over-excited, 14-year-old "GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOOOOAAAALLLLL!" call going last week. Thought it was fucking hilarious.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Lefty, a few favors to ask from you:

There's quite a few college hockey alums on your roster: Insana played at Michigan State, Kolanos played at Boston College when they won the national title in 01, and Ryznar played at Michigan, and I hated that motherfucker. Used to have his way against WMU when they played the Broncos. Funny thing about Ryznar, I knew the bitch he was pounding when he was growing up in Alaska. She moved to the mainland to "be with him" when he was playing for the junior national team and at Michigan. She's got huge fucking tits, and is a nutcase, btw, which is why she is back in Alaska. Anyway, she couldn't get into U-M so she went to (and graduated from) WMU, but at least she was only 90 min away, right? About midway through his sophomore year, she starts bitching about how he dumped her for hotter punany in Ann Arbor. Sorry, babe. You thought it would last? And does that dumbfuck Ryznar ever have a shot of living up to his third round draft pick billing? dude always had the size, never knew if he had what it takes to make it in the show. If fucking stick figure dave steckel from ohio state is getting major minutes in the show with the craps, surely ryznar has what it takes to make it up here.

Don't mention that during your broadcast, but be a phenomenal broacaster and mention their college hockey roots. It's only right. Keep up the good work, man.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Not doing the PBP for the Aeros. Working behind the scenes to learn more of the ins and outs of the game. Since I didn't grow up with the game, I don't know it as well as football for example. However, I have come to realize that I do know quite a bit more than the average fan.

Freaking college hockey is great. Beanpot was my first intro to college hockey and follow the college game from afar now.