My knees are complete shit

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan

Re: My knees are complete shit

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:The Girl's Got Rythym

I had a post all que'd up this morning to blast this fucking 'tard who fancies himself a music aficianado but decided the high school GED dropout wasn't really worth the effort.

I've Got Big Balls.
Yeah, I'm sure you fuckin' dipshit. Let's check out your resume right here:

Whitey prefers...
Piss Light
AC/DC
IKYABWAI?
KC
etc.

REAL sophisticated palate you got there, douche. Enough said, shit-for-brains tard.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

http://www.dollarimprint.com/my-stadium ... Hgodq0awyg
Order a 100 and keep them stock piled in the attic. Only bring out 5 at a time and watch her lose her mind after the cups she throws away keep reappearing.

Or go godfather on her and let her wake up to a bed full of cups...
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

War Wagon wrote:I've Got Big Balls.
Those cokebottle glasses you wear sure make them seem that way, don't they?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Going back to the original topic, I'll rack 88's rant, although I recall my parents having to do two parent-teacher conferences a year. More were required for kids with problems. I'll add a few of my own.

When I was a kid, in the summer we weren't allowed to stay in the house all day. In the morning, after breakfast, making our beds and cleaning up our rooms, we were expected to head outside. Where we went was less important than that we went somewhere. And we were expected to stay outside until lunch. Same drill after lunch, get back outside and stay outside until dinner. Same drill after dinnner, get back outside and stay outside until dark. TV was not allowed during the summer, except maybe an hour or so after dark and before bedtime. Video games were completely non-existant for most of my childhood, and even after they were invented, they were non-existant in my parents' household for quite some time after that (as in, until after I graduated from high school). During the school year, after school we were expected to change clothes, get our homework done, then go outside until dinner. Even in the middle of winter.

When I was a kid, your parents were not your playmates. You were expected to play with other kids, and to do it on your own. Occasionally, one or two dads might join in your reindeer games, but that was a real treat.

When I was a kid, my parents' bedroom was off limits. You didn't go in there unless there was an emergency. Period. When I was 12, we moved to a different house, and that rule then got relaxed out of necessity, but for one reason only (the only linen closet in the house was located in the master bathroom, which you couldn't access without going through my parents' bedroom. So you were allowed in there for the limited purpose of getting a towel if you needed one to take a shower, go swimming, etc.)

My old man, to use Ralph Kramden's parlance, was the king of the castle. When he got home from work (earlier than I get home most days, btw), he would take off his shoes, lie down on the couch, and take a nap until my mom had dinner ready. And woe be to any kid who bothered him during that time.

I certainly don't remember it being my old man's responsibility to make sure my homework got done. For that matter, I don't even recall him ever asking me if my homework was done. That was my responsibility, and if I didn't have it done, I took the consequences. In my case, the consequences happened to be a double whammy. Not only would I get in trouble in school for not having it done, but that fact also got reflected in my grades. And if I didn't make Honor Roll, I got grounded.

Every summer, from the time I was six until I was eleven or so and had completed the program, I was required to take swimming lessons. That one was non-negotiable. And even though it wasn't optional for me, it was still my responsibility to get myself there and back. I had to ride my bike there and back. Mind you, this was about 3 miles or so from my home -- a pretty substantial trip for a kid of that age to make alone on a bike. For that matter, I don't recall my parents carting my ass around when I was a kid to anywhere near the extent I wind up doing it with my kids. Nor did I even bother to ask, most of the time anyway. On those rare occasions when I did ask, the answer was invariably the same: "You have a bike."

More later.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote: REAL sophisticated palate you got there...
http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... 16&t=29791

:lol:

It'd be damn near impossible for you to eclipse previous levels suck, but I'm not putting it past you.

Keep raising the bar.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: REAL sophisticated palate you got there...
http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... 16&t=29791

:lol:

It'd be damn near impossible for you to eclipse previous levels suck, but I'm not putting it past you.

Keep raising the bar.
I know since it's a little too creative for you Whitey, it's totally inaccessible as well. No big surprise, truly good work is usually ridiculed by dumbfucks like yourself who prefer watered-down music to go with their watered-down beer.

Go jump into a wood chipper.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote:truly good work is usually ridiculed by dumbfucks like yourself who prefer watered-down music...
This coming from the wet-brained, "watered down" fucktard who was for AC/DC before he was against them.

So now you've got a new flavor of the day.

Fucking priceless.

You'll outgrow those raging hormones one of these days, bitch.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:This coming from the wet-brained, "watered down" fucktard who was for AC/DC before he was against them.
Quite simply, cock-breath: I learn from my mistakes. I was below the age of 18, I didn't know anybetter. You, on the other hand, are a 55-year old, forklift-driving, KC residing, AC/DC still-loving dumbfuck who is too stupid to learn from his mistakes.

Lemme guess: You still sportin' that Poison shirt? What a fucking travesty you are.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
War Wagon wrote:This coming from the wet-brained, "watered down" fucktard who was for AC/DC before he was against them.
Quite simply, cock-breath: I learn from my mistakes. I was below the age of 18, I didn't know anybetter. You, on the other hand, are a 55-year old, forklift-driving, KC residing, AC/DC still-loving dumbfuck who is too stupid to learn from his mistakes.

Lemme guess: You still sportin' that Poison shirt? What a fucking travesty you are.
These posts make me think of this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0e6LUTjzX0
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Congrats Sam - I saw em live way back in 84 at Let there Be Rock tour - One of the best shows ever.

God Damn I was fucking stoned.

When the Cannons wet off I thought I was blind and deaf
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Nice score Sam, but I have to ask...
Sudden Sam wrote: She went online the day tickets went on sale for their current tour and was crushed to see that Atlanta was sold out. So she blew it off. I sent her a link about a week ago where she could get tickets to virtually any venue on the tour...she never checks her email, however, so she never mentioned it.
You sent her an e-mail, knowing she never checks it?

I don't suppose the thought of actually having a conversation with her ever crossed your mind.

Dude... do you even sleep in the same room as your wife? Not that there's anything necessarily wrong with not doing so, but the customary "fuck you, rat bastard" would be nice once a week.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I learn from my mistakes.
2275 moronic, chest thumping shit posts put the lie to that notion.
I was below the age of 18, I didn't know anybetter.
And you still don't know any better.

Emotionally, intellectually, spiritually... you're still under the age of 18. A thirty something loser of a vagabond destined to be cremated in a public morgue with not one person around who gives a flying fuck about the worthless life you led or will shed one tear over your passing.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Sudden Sam wrote:Yes, AC/DC has been rewriting the same song for lo, all these years. Yes, the songs are pretty damn basic rock and roll. Yes, the lyrics are inane.

But...

Those boys (old men) ROCK!
Only saw AC/DC once, back in '79, and as an opening act for ~gasp~ Journey! (Didn't really wanna go, but I was married at the time, and the OL was a Journey fan. Prolly goes a long way toward 'splainin' why she's now the ex.) This was around the time when cordless guitars were coming into vogue, and Angus was using one. He got on the shoulders of a roadie or someone in the crew, who ran him around the floor of the arena while he did one of his solos. Pretty cool, for the time.

What's a trip is I have a 14-yr-old son who's a fairly deece guitarist, and while he's now into more contemporary metal bands, the group that got him hooked on music was AC/DC. He still digs 'em, and wants me to get him tix to see their LA show in Dec.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits