Tom, your hero has spoken

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Tom, your hero has spoken

Post by BSmack »

Cue the Surfaris, cause this is gonna be a wipeout.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Tom, your hero has spoken

Post by Wolfman »

And no one has a problem with say about 95% of one group of people voting for the same candidate ?
Of course-- "race is not a factor".
Sad.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

colin powell = overrated

according to the libs, all he did was sell his soul to the devil by presenting those fables at the u.n.....now he's your hero....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

How come when Colin Powell promoted Bush's "lies" --he was not someone to be believed or trusted, but now that he's endorsed Barry, he is someone to be believed and trusted ?
Let's spin it lefties !

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Powell is only one of my heroes. Respected man and duly noted.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Mace wrote:Too bad there's not TWO African-Americans running for president and that Powell opted to abstain from running for office. The country could use his leadership and intelligence in attacking the problems that we're facing now and in the future. I could vote for that guy.

Mace

Rack

If you wanted to see half the necktards on this board head explode - have a matchup 0f JC Watts v Obama

Or maybe they'd all go to the Nader camp :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Wolfman wrote:And no one has a problem with say about 95% of one group of people voting for the same candidate ?
Sad.
Yeah. 100% of scared white morons are completely in the tank for McCain.

Sad.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

100% of "whites" are voting for McCain ?? WOW

JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Wolfman wrote:And no one has a problem with say about 95% of one group of people voting for the same candidate ?
Sad.
90% of blacks are voting for Obama because he's the democratic nominee, like they do in every election.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Wolfman wrote:100% of "whites" are voting for McCain ?? WOW
No.

As Nish explained, 100% of scared white morons are voting for McCain. Not all white voters are scared . . . or morons.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Can't fault a brotha for keepin' it real.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

As Nish explained, 100% of scared white morons are voting for McCain. Not all white voters are scared . . . or morons.
Interesting---- so it is OK for 95% of scared "black" morons to vote for Barry Obama ??
No wonder we are headed for disaster if he is elected and with a leftist majority in both houses of Congress with unbridled checks and balances.
Hold onto your wallets folks !

Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

"Et tu, 'BRO'te?"
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Nishlord wrote:
Sad.

Sad.

So, hjow many black Parliament, Prime Ministers, Royalty have been allowed in your racist nation, cunt?

Shat the fuck up.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Jerkovich wrote:
Nishlord wrote:
Sad.

Sad.

So, hjow many black Parliament, Prime Ministers, Royalty have been allowed in your racist nation, cunt?

Shat the fuck up.
Dumbshit. Our blacks are better than their blacks.

Tell me you knew.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Toddowen wrote:And you can truly go fuck yourself.
And you can truly go kill yourself.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Toddowen wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Wolfman wrote:100% of "whites" are voting for McCain ?? WOW
No.

So what you're suggesting here is that anyone who isn't voting for Obama is doing so for racist reasons?
No, I wouldn't equate being scared or being a moron with being racist.

Btw, it's obvious which of those categories you're in.
Welcome to the new McCarthyizm....Obama '08....claim anyone who doesn't side with you is a Communist/Racist.
You're projecting again. It's your side that is claiming that Obama supporters are racist/communist.
And you can truly go fuck yourself.
What Radio Fan said.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

In Maryland a black man - Michael Steele - ran against a white dude Ben Cardin. He lost. He lost resoundingly in areas of MD that are predominantly black.

The DNC's plantation approach works. It's effective and as JayDuck said results in 90% of black voters voting Democrat - regardless of the candidates nationality, politics, race, religion, creed, shoe size, etc.. etc..
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:In Maryland a black man - Michael Steele - ran against a white dude Ben Cardin. He lost. He lost resoundingly in areas of MD that are predominantly black.

The DNC's plantation approach works. It's effective and as JayDuck said results in 90% of black voters voting Democrat - regardless of the candidates nationality, politics, race, religion, creed, shoe size, etc.. etc..
You call it the "plantation approach". Others call it appealing to a sense of enlightened self interest.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:In Maryland a black man - Michael Steele - ran against a white dude Ben Cardin. He lost. He lost resoundingly in areas of MD that are predominantly black.

You call it the "plantation approach". Others call it appealing to a sense of enlightened self interest.
Yeah, that's what the slaveowners perceived it as. "Enlightened" self interest.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Just wondering... is Powell still a house n..i.g.g.er? That's what the left called him when he toted massa Chimpy's water at the UN, in't it? Or did they start calling him that before then? Anyhow, is he still one?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well he has command presence. I think that's key to any leader because their other leadership qualities won't even be entertained without that.

Let's take Bush, I think he has the ability to make the tough decisions. He's not a "finger in the wind" type. But compared to Powell, or really anyone with a lifetime of military service, he doesn't have as much of a command presence.

So much of McCain's woes have been the unwillingness to let his shine - he tried to hard to play the Senator McCain during the debates and campaigns - and stiffled his "command presence". I blame his handlers for that.

Obama on the other hand had no such restraints and in the end Obama comes off with more of a command presence.

Superficial ? Sure. But that's reality.

It starts there.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:
BSmack wrote:You call it the "plantation approach". Others call it appealing to a sense of enlightened self interest.
Yeah, that's what the slaveowners perceived it as. "Enlightened" self interest.
Just because Michael Steele tells you something doesn't mean you have to believe it.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote: Just because Michael Steele tells you something doesn't mean you have to believe it.
Actually it was mentioned at the Million Man March in 1995, it's a matter of historical fact, and continues to be a strategy employed today ....

By the Democratic party.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:Let's take Bush, I think he has the ability to make the tough decisions. He's not a "finger in the wind" type.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Not a bad article and a compelling argument for hoping Obama wins.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zei ... 19,00.html

All revolving around his presence, his "essence" as it were and symbolic representation of what him becoming President means.

Why Obama should be chosen, in my opinion: No. 1, because it would mean really the end -- and the complete victory of the battle begun in the '60s. No. 2, because it will mean the end of a new American evil, which is the dividing, the Balkanization of American society. This is another counter-effect of a great idea, which was tolerance. You so much tolerate that you tolerate the American society to be in separate bubbles having their own peculiarities, and so on. Obama as president will mean all these bubbles submitted to a real ideal of citizenship. This is his message. McCain will not be able to do this. If McCain is elected, I can tell you the Iranians will close themselves in the Iranian identity. The Arabs will coldly, freezingly imprison themselves in the Muslim identity. The African-Americans will believe that the American society is more and more built against them. You will have an increase of the Balkanization.

And No. 3, you have another ideal in the America of today, which I call the competition of victims. Competition of memories. If you are in favor of the Jews, you cannot be in favor of the blacks. If you remember the suffering of slavery, you cannot remember too much the suffering of the Holocaust, and so on and so on. The human heart has not space enough for all the sufferings. This is what some people say. Obama says the contrary. It will mean the end of this stupid topic, which is competition of victimhood.
I think had Powell had the balls to run, he would have run, and won. He could have done this. But he chose not to. I guess his "leadership" days were over for him.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Jerkovich wrote:
Nishlord wrote:
Sad.

Sad.

Shat the fuck up.
OooooOOOOOOOOoooooooh! You THMACKED me!
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

BO is big with people like eurineclone because of his promise of universal dental care.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

I just ignored it, as usual.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Nishlord wrote:I just ignored it, as usual.

what courage....
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Nishlord wrote:I just ignored it, as usual.
your tooth?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Do you think for 1 second that Powell would have considered taking the spot?

The presidency was his for the taking. He's just not interested.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mace wrote:He was a Brigade Commander with the 101st and a Battalion Commander in Korea.
Powell was commissioned a second lieutenant in the United States Army, and was one of the 16,000 military advisors dispatched to South Vietnam by President Kennedy in 1962. In 1963, Lieutenant Powell was wounded by a punji-stick booby trap while patrolling the Vietnamese border with Laos. He was awarded the Purple Heart, and later that year, the Bronze Star. Powell served a second tour of duty in Vietnam in 1968-69. During this second tour he was injured in a helicopter crash. Despite his own injuries, he managed to rescue his comrades from the burning helicopter and was awarded the Soldier's Medal. In all, he has received 11 military decorations, including the Legion of Merit.

Mace
Obviously all a part of his America hating plot to overthrow capitalism in America 40 years later by endorsing a candidate who was 6 years old at the time.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

R-Jack wrote:People get up in arms over all the blacks voting for Obama?

Really?
No WAY
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Don't forget that Clinton was actually the first black President.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mikey wrote:Don't forget that Clinton was actually the first black President.
yeah, but he wasn't too beaucoup

... allegedly
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Sudden Sam wrote:
I have trouble understanding the acceptance of Obama as being "black"..
kinky hair & blue gums should be your first clues
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

R-Jack,

It's mostly the pundits like David Gergen, James Carville, George Snuffaluffagous and of course you have the odd senator and congressman dropping lines in reference to it.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

R-Jack wrote:
My point is, the only people that would be influenced by such tactics are handwringing honkeys who saddled them selves with the guilt of being born white, they were going to vote for Obama anyway. Sounds kind of redundant, don't it?
No wonder mvscal has no inkling of racial guilt.

His pedigree goes all the way back to Juan Valdez.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Different Juan Valdez.