McCain's Veep

The best of the best
M Club
el capitán

Re: McCain's Veep

Post by M Club »

Diogenes wrote:
You are. As usual.
refute then. you are babs, non? this must be your normal umich penis envy.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Image
Now, Nicky. Just relax and be quiet until the meds kick in.

It will all be fine.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

don't listen to them, nicky

go for the fucking brass ring!
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

M Club wrote:
Diogenes wrote:
You are. As usual.
refute then. you are babs, non? this must be your normal umich penis envy.

ImageImage
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

The AIP founder, Joe Vogler, made the comments in 1991, in an interview that's now housed at the Oral History Program in the Rasmuson Library at the University of Alaska, Fairbanks.

"The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government," Vogler said in the interview, in which he talked extensively about his desire for Alaskan secession, the key goal of the AIP.

"And I won't be buried under their damn flag," Vogler continued in the interview, which also touched on his disappointment with the American judicial system. "I'll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home."
This is from 1991. Just a few years before good 'ol Todd Palin joined up.

The AIP stated Goal on the front fucking page is still to vote on secession from the USA. The fact that it isn't listed on their "platform" is absolutely meaningless. For one thing, they have to have some softer language in much of what they've done to become a legitimate third party. For another thing, the party has soften its stances on some things over the years. When todd Palin was a member, however, it was shortly after these statements were made and they were still a more radical group. For another thing, they've scrubbed their fucking site as much as they could when Palin was announced, so as to minimize the damage on her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHFY1otOWjQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9RDjKN8t4w

Check out all the youtube videos of AIP meetings they've suddenly taken down for copywright reasons.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

JayDuck wrote:
This is from 1991. Just a few years before good 'ol Todd Palin joined up.
And what party did the then-governor of Alaska belong to?

Hint- 3 words. First starts with A.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

BTW, Todd P. had a DUI too.

Since you think children and spouses are valid targets.

ImageImage
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Diogenes wrote:BTW, Todd P. had a DUI too.

Since you think children and spouses are valid targets.
Target/shmarget.

I don't give a fuck if he does or doesn't.

I don't give a fuck if he hates America or not either, to be honest. I don't care that Sarah Palin smoked pot, or that they gave their kids all retarted names and fucked up her daughter who's now forced into a shot-gun wedding.

There are many people who do care about this tabloid shit, though, which is why the sloppy vetting job by McCain shows a lack of good judgement and desperation in the pick.

The only things I really care all that much about Sarah Palin are that she's a die-hard pro-lifer and, more insanely, a creationist.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

JayDuck wrote:There are many people who do care about this tabloid shit, though, which is why the sloppy vetting job by McCain shows a lack of good judgement and desperation in the pick.
And the more you lunatics babble on about these lies and irrelevancies, the more votes the GOP gets in November.

Backlash is a motherfucker, and the McCain campaign is considerably more politicaly astute than you.

Or the empty suit.

ImageImage
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

mvscal wrote:
Their stated goal is right here. Since you ignored it the first time, I will repost it for your convenience.
You are the dipshit that keeps ignoring their stated goal. Its on the front fucking page of the website. Since just copying it and pasting it didn't work for you, I guess I'm going to have to go with a picture this time.

http://www.akip.org/

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I hope Palin's daughter gets counseling so she can stay off the bottle while she's expecting the baby.

Fetal alcohol syndrome. Not a good Inauguration Day surprise.

Bristol: "Mom, my baby's retarded."

Sarah: "Shhhhh...I'm taking an oath, sweetie."

Bristol: "Mommy, have you seen my boyfriend...errrr...fiance...errr...soon-to-be husband?"

Sarah: "Your daddy is having sex with him."

Bristol: "Again?"
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

mvscal wrote:
What party does Joe Biden's wife belong to?
I'm willing to bet that its not the "lets make Delaware an independant nation" party.
mvscal wrote:
I'm looking at their platform one more time just to see if I missed something.
You did. Its that part on the first page that states, flat fucking out, in plain fucking english, what "The Alaskan Independence Party's goal..." is.
Last edited by JayDuck on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Martyred wrote:I hope Palin's daughter gets counseling so she can stay off the bottle while she's expecting the baby.

Fetal alcohol syndrome. Not a good Inauguration Day surprise.

Bristol: "Mom, my baby's retarded."

Sarah: "Shhhhh...I'm taking an oath, sweetie."

Bristol: "Mommy, have you seen my boyfriend...errrr...fiance...errr...soon-to-be husband?"

Sarah: "Your daddy is having sex with him."

Bristol: "Again?"
Stupid motherfucker....what does that have to do with Sarah Palin being VP?
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

RevLimiter wrote: Stupid motherfucker....what does that have to do with Sarah Palin being VP?
I hope, as a public representative and a mother, she shows her Alcohol Fetal Syndrome mongoloid grandchild compassion and nurturing.
Why don’t you just STFU.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Martyred wrote:
RevLimiter wrote: Stupid motherfucker....what does that have to do with Sarah Palin being VP?
I hope, as a public representative and a mother, she shows her Alcohol Fetal Syndrome mongoloid grandchild compassion and nurturing.
That's not for you or I to give a shit about. Last time I checked we would want her to DO HER JOB adequately- what she does with her family isn't any of our business, period.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

MVS - two questions -

Do you believe life begins at conception?

Are you a creationist?

I thought the answer to # 2 was no. I may be incorrect.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

The more I hear about Palin, the more I'm worried.......
Palin: Iraq war 'a task that is from God' By GENE JOHNSON, Associated Press Writer
1 hour, 13 minutes ago

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told ministry students at her former church that the United States sent troops to fight in the Iraq war on a "task that is from God."

In an address last June, the Republican vice presidential candidate also urged ministry students to pray for a plan to build a $30 billion natural gas pipeline in the state, calling it "God's will."

Palin asked the students to pray for the troops in Iraq, and noted that her eldest son, Track, was expected to be deployed there.

"Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God," she said. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is God's plan."

A video of the speech was posted at the Wasilla Assembly of God's Web site before finding its way on to other sites on the Internet.

Palin told graduating students of the church's School of Ministry, "What I need to do is strike a deal with you guys." As they preached the love of Jesus throughout Alaska, she said, she'd work to implement God's will from the governor's office, including creating jobs by building a pipeline to bring North Slope natural gas to North American markets.

"God's will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that," she said.

"I can do my job there in developing our natural resources and doing things like getting the roads paved and making sure our troopers have their cop cars and their uniforms and their guns, and making sure our public schools are funded," she added. "But really all of that stuff doesn't do any good if the people of Alaska's heart isn't right with God."

Palin attended the evangelical church from the time she was a teenager until 2002, the church said in a statement posted on its Web site. She has continued to attend special conferences and meetings there. Religious conservatives have welcomed her selection as John McCain's running mate.

Rob Boston, a spokesman for Americans United for Separation of Church and State, lamented Palin's comments.

"I miss the days when pastors delivered sermons and politicians delivered political speeches," he said. "The United States is increasingly diverse religiously. The job of a president is to unify all those different people and bring them together around policy goals, not to act as a kind of national pastor and bring people to God."

The section of the church's Web site where videos of past sermons were posted was shut down Wednesday, and a message was posted saying that the site "was never intended to handle the traffic it has received in the last few days."
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

KC Scott wrote:MVS
Are you a creationist?

I thought the answer to # 2 was no. I may be incorrect.
no you're correct, he has as much disdain for bible thumpers as I do

but somehow Palin's "lets teach creationism in school" gets a pass

probably because she's married to a former member of the AIP
get out, get out while there's still time
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Most pro-Lifers have their roots in creationism.

It's unusual to see someone as adament about the issue who's not
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

The only thing she has said about creationism in school is that if a student brings it up, the class should be allowed a free discussion rather than being muzzled.

If open discourse in school bugs you that much, tough shit and fuck off.

ImageImage
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

mvscal wrote:
KC Scott wrote:MVS - two questions -

Do you believe life begins at conception?
....where else would it begin?
My opinion is at birth
The real question is do you place value on human life. My opinion is a (conditional) yes.
Interesting choice of words, beacuse it again alludes to life beginning at conception and not at birth.

------------------------------------------------------

As a side note, my oldest son was not planned, but my upbringing required i do the right thing and marry his mother.
I have never once gave any thought to asking her to terminate the pregnancy.

That said, I've seen far too many stories about kids who would have been better off not to have been brought into this world.

I remain very firm in this belief today
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

OK, anyone else finding this pic kinda fucking surreal?

The only thing i can think of running through McCain's mind must be "You little bastard, if the camera weren't rolling I'd break you like a fucking breadstick"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

JayDuck wrote:
mvscal wrote: I see. And by "right circumstances", you mean not cut to pieces and vacuumed out its mother's womb, right?
No, actually that's not what I meant. As there are many other circumstances that can still prevent it from becoming a human being. And there are many factors that still need to happen for it to still become a human being, from where it is.
And what are these many other circumstances? Do they also involve the surgical precision of a coat hanger?

Let me make this clear to you dipshit.

Life is precious and worth fighting for. Any action that intentionally aborts an innocent, defenseless life is first degree murder.

And rest assured that a human embryo is a LIFE - a life that you would so cavalierly deem discardable.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

KC Scott wrote:As a side note, my oldest son was not planned, but my upbringing required i do the right thing and marry his mother.
but you're pro-choice that means you prefer murdering unborn children

/s/
Tom in VA
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

the pregnant daughter has some big ole titties.

rack the republican daughters
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Non-abortion interlude...

Why Do We Like Palin?

[Victor Davis Hanson]

Much has been written why Palin both brings strength to the McCain ticket and is a gamble at the same time. Why then the growing wave of popular sentiment in her favor?

Various reasons, but one I think is that millions of Americans are simply tired of being lectured at by smug elites. Jetting Al Gore made tens of millions finger-pointing at us about our global warming. Obama's America, apparently unlike Rev. Wright's Trinity Church, is a cruel, downright mean and dysfunctional place. John Kerry's United States is one of the half-educated in need of Ivy-League enlightenment and tutorials.

So along comes someone (unlike Biden's vastly inflated middle-class biography) who really is from the working class. She likes it—and finds snowmobiling, hunting, fishing and living in small-town America not as a wasteful use of carbon-emitting fuels, cruelty to animals, gratuitous depletion of our resources, or proof of parochial yokelism. Instead it is a life of action in an often harsh natural landscape, where physical strength is married to intelligence to bring us food, fuel, and progress.

Palin's symbolism is the antithesis of the metrosexual wind- or body- surfing politican, and hair-plugged, neurotic TV pundit So at this time, right now, millions apparently like Palin's atypical 19th-century profile. Again, it's a pleasant change of pace from Harvard Law School, DC politics, "community organizing" and the can't-do, 'they raised the bar on me' collective complaint.

If she can beat off the frothing Newsweek/MSNBC/New York Times inbred rabid wolves, and do it with the grace she has shown so far, she will fill a deep yearning among Americans for someone like her. A lot of Americans, if they watch reality shows, prefer truckers on ice or Bering Sea crab fishing to endless psychodramas of thirty-something suburban whiners.

So apparently they are eager to see a rare politican who is unapologetic about America's past achievements (cf. Obama's "tragic history" and need for more "oppression studies"), and who reminds us with pride that a muscular world of action, not community organizing, creates the bounty that others use and take for granted but so often sneer at the methods of its acquisition.

Right now, there are millions rooting for her in a way not true of Biden—and many who are criticizing her don't have a clue why that it is so.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... U4ZmJkZDA=

Interlude over-back to lame abortion talk.

ImageImage
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:Most pro-Lifers have their roots in creationism.
Really?

And you know this how?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Diogenes wrote:

Why Do We Like Palin?

[Victor Davis Hanson]

Why then the growing wave of popular sentiment in her favor?
If there were truly a "growing wave of popular sentiment in her favor", Victor Davis Douche-Nozzle wouldn't have bothered picking up a pen to scribble down this last-minute rescue attempt of a Pravda dispatch.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Felix wrote:
KC Scott wrote:As a side note, my oldest son was not planned, but my upbringing required i do the right thing and marry his mother.
but you're pro-choice that means you prefer murdering unborn children

/s/
Tom in VA
I never called it murder crybaby, I said it was killing an baby human. There is a difference between killing and murdering. Murder, is a crime.

Killing is taking a human life, it does not always presuppose a crime is involved. We kill, terrorists, criminals, sometimes we kill people who have DNR orders, we will in self defense, sometimes we kill accidentally ... we choose to end a human life for a number of reasons.

We all have a choice as to whether or not we kill. Abortion is legal, therefore no murder occurs. But a killing occurs.

What don't you understand about my position ? What would YOU have me call abortion or how would YOU have me define it ?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Diogenes wrote:
If she can beat off...
Now that would have kept her daughter out of a lot of trouble...
Why don’t you just STFU.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

i wish somebody would not murder my cat

his name is eddie
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Tom In VA wrote: I never called it murder crybaby, I said it was killing an baby human. There is a difference between killing and murdering. Murder, is a crime.
Hmmmm...let me fire up the old T1B search function to find your statements on U.S. airstrikes incinerating innocent civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq...

Uhhhh...

...yeah...

...nothing.
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Tom In VA wrote: What don't you understand about my position ? What would YOU have me call abortion or how would YOU have me define it ?
Don't ask Feelsdix mind fucking questions like that. His head will implode, and then he'll draft RB Thomas Jones and wonder why.

I disagree with you though, Tom.

Abortion IS murder, plain and simple. I don't care if it's legal or not, and neither should you. Don't parse definitions. That's the problem I have with you sometimes. You seem afraid to take a stand.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Tom In VA wrote:What would YOU have me call abortion or how would YOU have me define it ?
Siince the law does not call it killing perhaps terminating an unwanted pregnancy.

The bigger question is why do you care if it does not effect you directly?
It's nothing more than the imposition of your morals and beliefs on others who do not share that opinion.

It is the law of our land, yet you will defend it by saying it defies Gods law.
It's this type of thinking that is also termed religous zealotry.

We call the Sunnis and Shias extermists and rightly so for their treatment of women, or their willingness to kill those that don't share their beliefs.
Yet we give a pass to the Fundamental extremist that bomb planned parenthood or shoot Obstaricians who terminate pregnancies.

Do you see any hypocracy here tom?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Martyred wrote:
Tom In VA wrote: I never called it murder crybaby, I said it was killing an baby human. There is a difference between killing and murdering. Murder, is a crime.
Hmmmm...let me fire up the old T1B search function to find your statements on U.S. airstrikes incinerating innocent civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq...

Uhhhh...

...yeah...

...nothing.
So ? Those events resulted in the killing of human beings. Was it murder ? Were they targetted ? Was it an accident ?

If they were targetted, then was it a strategic target not unlike Dresden, Hamburg, London, Coventry, Tokyo, etc.. etc..

There is a world out there who will deem whether or not those acts are murder.

How's this: All murder is killing, but not all killing is murder. True statement.

Kill
1 a: to deprive of life : cause the death of

Murder

1: to kill (a human being) unlawfully and with premeditated malice
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

mvscal wrote:
There is, of course, absolutely no biological basis to support such a belief. Why do you wrap yourself up in primitive supersition?
The Law.

It is the Law, whether you agree with it or not
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Tom In VA wrote: How's this: All murder is killing, but not all killing is murder. True statement.
Victor's justice.

The Golden Rule is Tom, that he who has the gold, makes the rules.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

War Wagon wrote: Abortion IS murder, plain and simple. I don't care if it's legal or not, and neither should you. Don't parse definitions. That's the problem I have with you sometimes. You seem afraid to take a stand.
Wags, I take my stands. I don't view it as murder based on the definition of murder. I view it as ending a human life.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

KC Scott wrote:
mvscal wrote:
There is, of course, absolutely no biological basis to support such a belief. Why do you wrap yourself up in primitive supersition?
The Law.

It is the Law, whether you agree with it or not
Right, and the law says it's okay to terminate the life of an unborn baby human. By M-W's definition that means kill.

Because it is lawful, and without malice, it is not murder.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Tom In VA wrote:

I never called it murder crybaby
there's no need to get all huffy bud, I was just fuckin with ya...
What don't you understand about my position ? What would YOU have me call abortion or how would YOU have me define it ?
I understand and respect your position Tom-why would you think otherwise? Call it whatever you want...but I find it mildly amusing that people of your ilk cry about Lequeesha (pray for her) in Chicago churning out welfare kid after welfare kid, whining about how they're a drain on society (s'up mvs), yet you condemn people that choose to terminate a pregnancy because they feel that's the best option

it's a weird wacky world we live in