Time to clear the air

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Time to clear the air

Post by RumpleForeskin »

mtool, based on what I've observed, you are a dilettante of messageboarding. I'm almost certain I can speak for everyone that your childish antics in the sub forums are played out.

I realize that from time to time we are going to cut it up every now and then in some of the sub forums, but what you fail to grasp is that when good threads are started by solid posters, you go with the flow.

This is the NFL forum and there was a little warning sent our way a few months back about the ongoing foolishness that was running rampant in here. Too much dumb shit being thrown Paul's way. You know what happened, everyone cut it out and the forum got back on track but now you're fucking yacking all over it again, buttfuck.

Poptart started a legit thread in here and all you had to do was post something about your team. It was really a simple task and you managed to fuck that up. Look, I don't care what you do in CdS 'cus almost anything goes in that forum. But here, especially when camp is around the corner, you better fucking play by the rules or stay clear of this thread.

I don't think Mgo has to look very far for the king of suck, because you just fit that title like Kendra fits junior clubs.
Last edited by RumpleForeskin on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Time to clear the air

Post by War Wagon »

Not to worry, Rumps.

The NFL forum will police itself... or else.

Thanks for the concern.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

He should be banned. There's no need for his garbage. Don't get me wrong, we all should be able to post our takes and we don't always have to agree or like what someone says but this is ridiculous. How fucking pathetic do you have to be to go on a message board behind an anonymous name and act tough? Anyone can do that. But the bad message boards are the ones that allow this garbage. Hopefully this site won't go down that direction and remove the problem........hint hint!
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

some of the dust has been swept up and some hasn't.

its the "off-season" guys....keep that in prespective...please.

NFL Forum 'Polices itself' by beating~down BAD POSTS.

get BUSY so we don't have to get out the BROOM. :mrgreen:
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Just so everyone understands the hierarchy here and the way things work.

Board polices itself and beats down tards.

When Tards don't modify their behavior based on user requests, or they post blatant violations of approved content, the mods step in.

When the mods can't keep a handle on it, an admin, such as myself will step in.

You don't want me to step in.

I've been pretty busy at work and on vacation, and like Q says. It's offseason. I haven't seen a request from either of our mods in here, and they both know how to handle themselves.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I just want to add that mtools avatar is a little over the top for this venue. We all know he's a cock sucking fag and gets beaten down every season. Doesn't help that he's an SF fan.

My 2 cents.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:I just want to add that mtools avatar is a little over the top for this venue. We all know he's a cock sucking fag and gets beaten down every season. Doesn't help that he's an SF fan.

My 2 cents.
What avatar?

sin

Forefox users who right clicked that off our monitors a long time ago.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

trev wrote:I just want to add that mtools avatar is a little over the top for this venue. We all know he's a cock sucking fag and gets beaten down every season. Doesn't help that he's an SF fan.

My 2 cents.

Ever thought of sending him a PM and respectfully asking him to change it?

That's not something that needs the sledgehammer of an admin to handle.

I know lots of people have issues with m2, but I've always found him to be quite receptive to reasonable requests.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

My 2 cents.
RACK the gorgeous gam'd one.

...and can anyone tell me if B-Monica has Firefox?

:meds:

What a fucking toolbag.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Headhunter wrote:

My 2 cents.

I know lots of people have issues with m2, but I've always found him to be quite receptive to reasonable requests.
No, I'll give it a try. Do you think he'll change it since he's so reasonable and all?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

trev wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

My 2 cents.

No, I'll give it a try. Do you think he'll change it since he's so reasonable and all?
Sure he will. Just ask him to replace it with this one:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2008/writer ... vre.si.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm sure he'll be good to go.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

I'd prefer he just commit suicide as opposed to changing his avatar, but if all he'll do is change his avatar than so be it. We can't always get what we want, sometimes we have to compromise.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Interesting how mtools repugnant av came up in this thread, that's been a topic elsewhere, but I'd ask him to jump off the Golden Gate bridge before they get the fence built before asking him for the time of day.

Also noted is said tools conspicuous absence from this thread, so something must have been done by the "powers that be".
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

War Wagon wrote:Also noted is said tools conspicuous absence from this thread, so something must have been done by the "powers that be".

I don't know. Maybe I should have said something in a PM, but sometimes I don't roll like that. mtool fucked up a good thread and Q fixed it. I'm happy.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Society would be better off for it. Less a-holes and cowards, the better. I mean, he may as well anyways, it's not like anyone would care. The way he talks, it's pretty obvious he's not getting any pussy and no one loves him so he may as well just jump off the bridge.

Everyone knows fools like him are worthless anyways.

No one loves you m2, no one ever will. You're a detriment to society and you'll never amount to anything. Those people you see at the store or at the park that laugh at you and make fun of you, they're only saying the same things everyone else thinks about you but isn't enough of a jackass to tell you the truth. Just jump man......think of it as making a sacrifice for the Golden Bears. Less people like you that root for them makes the overall fan base look better. If you truly support Cal like you say you do than you'll do what a true loyal fan in your situation would do and kill yourself. I know that seems unfair, but it's for the Bears man. I'm sorry it had to be this way, but maybe in another life you won't be such a pathetic loser and then you won't have to make a sacrifice out of yourself for the greater good of whatever fan base you root for.

Cross your fingers everyone that m2 proves to us all what a true fan he is.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

War Wagon wrote:Interesting how mtools repugnant av came up in this thread, that's been a topic elsewhere, but I'd ask him to jump off the Golden Gate bridge before they get the fence built before asking him for the time of day.

Also noted is said tools conspicuous absence from this thread, so something must have been done by the "powers that be".
So it's been brought up before? And he didn't change it? How reasonable of him.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

trev wrote: So it's been brought up before?
Just recently. And I've been informed that it doesn't violate Board rules. Doesn't mean that I have to like it. But there are ways to avoid it. The ignore feature, for instance.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Dude hasn't even logged on since this came up. Settle down folks, or use the ignore feature.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Headhunter wrote:Dude hasn't even logged on since this came up.
Do you know who I am?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

JON certainly has an interesting approach to message boards. He denounces smack as if any and all is "crossing the line," yet in the next breath he urges you to committ suicide over the most trivial of disagreements. Awesome.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jon was run.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

His flag football belt was not secured.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Verdict says m2 is not very reasonable after all.

Most of us knew that.