Rack Michael Irvin

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Nacho
Elwood

Rack Michael Irvin

Post by Nacho »

Two places to read up on this great idea.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?i ... 8895B5C49D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d ... nfirm=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I had already put it in my mind that I wasn't going to walk the hall until it was my time to walk the hall," Irvin recalled again. "But when I finally went there and walked around saw the busts there and all the history, I was wrong. I was wrong. I gained such an appreciation of the game. I should've come here before I ever stepped foot on the football field. I should've come here and gotten an appreciation for this game.

"Hopefully, these guys will get an appreciation for all the work these guys have put in. We had a lot of guys who paved the way for us. And we should remember that. We should also remember that this game is bigger than us."
Save me some of that corn for laters...
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Re: Rack Michael Irvin

Post by Headhunter »

That is a solid idea, but to have to share the day with the Eagles?

Do they have a Philly fan section where they show them cheering injuries and pelting Santa?
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Yep, like his... In Canton.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It's a good move by Irvin.
Thumbs up.

Some of the knuckleheads will gain nothing from the experience, but it can't hurt.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Headhunter wrote:That is a solid idea, but to have to share the day with the Eagles?

Do they have a Philly fan section where they show them cheering injuries and pelting Santa?

Time to update your Philly fan-hater spreasheet. Santa was pelted in the 60's. The rap sheet has grown quite a bit since then, please do your homework and find something newer.

Thank you.