Cuse's exit expected, but Kansas??

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

joe6pac
Elwood

Cuse's exit expected, but Kansas??

Post by joe6pac »

I think everyone but the press knows the Big East is weak and over hyped and those teams won't be around long. I don't think anyone saw the Bucknell Jugernaught coming though. KU was totally outplayed and was lucky to even have a shot to win at the end. Strange year, KU seemed to play worse as the year wound down.

OH well it's about time for spring football.

(MU fan insert crack about football reference here, totally forgetting that KU has bitch slapped MU 8 of the last 11 meetings)
Find'em hot, leav'em wet
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

I wonder, once again, in yet another thread, if Kansas fan still thinks I'm an idiot for predicting, quite some time ago, a less-than-glorious exit from this Dance.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

KU: 3-5 (3-6) in it's last 8 games. 2 of the 3 W's against k-state.

wasn't hard to see this one coming. i had it against Wisconsin......
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Re: Cuse's exit expected, but Kansas??

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

joe6pac wrote:I think everyone but the press knows the Big East is weak and over hyped and those teams won't be around long.
:roll: What about West Virginia?

Truth be told, however, most SU fans (I'm not an SU fan, I'm a ND fan) knew they had a tough draw. Vermont came in with a RPI of around 23, although there was some major tinkering with RPI this year. And the pod site didn't do them any favors, either. Yes, Worcester was the closest pod site to Syracuse, but it was a helluva lot closer to Vermont than to Syracuse. So Syracuse had a de facto road game.

I ran into an attorney friend of mine who's an SU alum earlier in the week, and he was positively pissed about their draw.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

the_ouskull wrote:I wonder, once again, in yet another thread, if Kansas fan still thinks I'm an idiot for predicting, quite some time ago, a less-than-glorious exit from this Dance.

the_ouskull
Nah, we had you pegged for an idiot well before the season started.