Pres Bush should be tried for MURDER!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: Pres Bush should be tried for MURDER!

Post by Cuda »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Are we currently at war with Iran?
Are you claiming we're at peace with Iran?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I think we just need a man in office who is willing to sit down with Mahmoud and "get real" with him. Have some brews, some male bonding, take him out to the clubs in NY and get him laid. Then he'll see we're not such bad folks after all and he'll be cool.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Are we currently at war with Iran?
We are fighting nutters who are trained, financed and equipped by Iran.

What would you call it?
A proxy war?
"I see everything twice!"
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Are we currently at war with Iran?
We are fighting nutters who are trained, financed and equipped by Iran.
Only because of Bush's Folly in Iraq. Are you suggesting that we should start dropping nukes on Iran? I just want to know if you're as nutty as Cooter.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Only because of Bush's Folly in Iraq.
Besides being factually incorrect, what does that have to do with anything?
Weren’t you suggesting that we’re fighting these Iranian nutters in Iraq?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:Do you honestly believe that George W. Bush will ever be regarded in the same light as Truman?
That's entirely possible.

Trumans approval ratings during his last year in office were even lower than Bushs currently are. You can't judge a presidents legacy until years after he's left office. The popular opinion right now is that Bush is Satan, but so was the opinion of Truman at the time and to a lesser extent Reagan.

Seems you're the one in "lockstep", Goobs.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The nutters wouldn’t be killing American soldiers in Iraq if President Chucklehead hadn’t put them there in the first place. Again, should we really be dropping nukes on Iran right now?

Whitey, Bush isn’t Satan. He’s just a dumbfuck. A dumbfuck who’ll go down as one of our all-time worst presidents ever.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I’m wondering if Iran would even be meddling in Iraq right now if the US weren’t meddling in Iraq right now.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Do you honestly believe that George W. Bush will ever be regarded in the same light as Truman?
That's entirely possible.

Trumans approval ratings during his last year in office were even lower than Bushs currently are. You can't judge a presidents legacy until years after he's left office. The popular opinion right now is that Bush is Satan, but so was the opinion of Truman at the time and to a lesser extent Reagan.

Seems you're the one in "lockstep", Goobs.
Bah. You're speaking of popular opinion as opposed to accomplishments. Bush couldn't come close on the accomplishment comparison. No war time president is popular.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

There’s a number of people in the US who don’t like what we’re doing in Iraq. Your internet tough guy persona plays well here at T1B. At least it’s good for a laugh. The US adopting such a stance for conducting foreign policy hasn’t been quite so amusing.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
Nukes are not yet indicated.
Fuckin killjoy
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

The ability to sit on your ass and post 17000 times in 3 years in each of the multiple boards that you are a member of does not give you any credence as an intelligent individual...

There is a difference between going to war against individuals and going to war against countries.

How many of you have ever served in the military?
How many of you are able to serve in the military?
How many of you have ever served in combat?
If so, please describe the reality of war to those who post and do not know!

If you are pro war and unable or unwilling to serve, will you accept a tax increase to support current military engagements?
What if we go to war with Iran? Will you be willing to step up then?

If lawmakers ultimately give President George W. Bush the war funds he has requested, Congress will have appropriated more than $800 billion for combat in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001. Most of those funds have been used in Iraq.
With our current economy, how much more will the public stand?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I can respect a strong, forceful, assertive foreign policy approach. I cannot respect a stupid, ignorant, greedy foreign policy approach.

You tell me which one Bush's folks offered us.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

O'Bigot will offer us an assertively stupid foreign policy. He's already said so
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:The US adopting such a stance for conducting foreign policy hasn’t been quite so amusing.
Yeah, let's just bend over for every third world puke with an axe to grind. That'll work out great.
What PSUFAN said.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

is mvscal on prozac? dude, you're unbelieveably calm in this thread. is everything alright (for real)?
on a short leash, apparently.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:I can respect a strong, forceful, assertive foreign policy approach. I cannot respect a stupid, ignorant, greedy foreign policy approach.

You tell me which one Bush's folks offered us.
A little of both. He has the right idea though the execution has been wanting at times.
At times? The execution has been wanting pretty much from the start. I agree we should be fighting terrorism, but his implementation of that concept has sucked from the start.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote:The actual war fighting has been top notch. It's the post war stabilization that has been fucked up.
"Has been" being the operative word. Like any situation it took time to adapt. Would you agree ? The thing here is, apparently PSUFAN was correct and much of the obstacles to adapting quickly fell squarely in the lap of Rumsfeld and the officers he had. The overhauls that took place since Rumsfeld left have been "top notch" as well. Interested in your opinion on that as well.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

mvscal wrote:The actual war fighting has been top notch. It's the post war stabilization that has been fucked up.
As long as you set the date for "war fighting" to be just prior to Bush unfurling his "Mission Accomplished" banner, I agree.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mister Bushice wrote:
As long as you set the date for "war fighting" to be just prior to Bush unfurling his "Mission Accomplished" banner, I agree.
That was the ship's banner because the ship accomplished it's mission and was heading home.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

It's not a game. and those 3rd worlders...

I will bet your ancestors are/ 3rd worlders.

America is made up of alot of third worlders.
I will bet you have a very 3rd world last name..

Think before posting!

What would Catherine and James think?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mister Bushice wrote:The execution has been wanting pretty much from the start. I agree we should be fighting terrorism, but his implementation of that concept has sucked from the start.
So says armchair General Bushice. So, what exactly would your astute military mind have done differently "from the start".

Jeez, I love the hindsight is 20/20 second guessers.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Jack wrote:Think before posting!
irony much?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

War Wagon wrote: Jeez, I love the hindsight is 20/20 second guessers.
On thing is for certain, we wouldn't know anything for certain if it wasn't for the invasion. That 20/20 vision was provided for us by the men and women of the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines.

Even running around saying "See, there were no WMD's" - That's right, apparently there weren't and we know that for certain because Saddam was removed.

Saddam Lied - People Died.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

It's difficult to stabilize a society with competing, murderous, fanatical religious factions who really aren't all that interested in cooperating with each other.

It will take time, perhaps much longer than expected, but it can be done. It has to be done. No way can the U.S. just up and leave that place or it will devolve into a worse situation than when Saddam ruled.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

War Wagon wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:The execution has been wanting pretty much from the start. I agree we should be fighting terrorism, but his implementation of that concept has sucked from the start.
So says armchair General Bushice. So, what exactly would your astute military mind have done differently "from the start".

Jeez, I love the hindsight is 20/20 second guessers.
Hmmm... for a start - I would not have invaded at that time. Your "Hindsight" has proven that based on the reasons for the war, not invading iraq would have been the better choice. There were no wmds, and Saddam was a pissant cockroach.

If it had been my choice I would have waited and gone after Iran when they began ramping up their nuclear program. THAT remains a bigger threat than saddam ever was.

Besides that, Saddam was no threat to the continental US.

Now 523 billion dollars in and counting (1/3 of a billion per day, 2 billion per week), 4,000 plus deaths and nearly 30,000 wounded, I don't think the price paid was worth the result, or lack thereof.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Even some of the present military leaders are saying we aren't equipped to handle any type of additional deployment of troops to other areas of the world. The military is stretched too thin right now.

And no, they aren't including "turning iran into glass" as a solution.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Now 523 billion dollars in and counting (1/3 of a billion per day, 2 billion per week), 4,000 plus deaths and nearly 30,000 wounded, I don't think the price paid was worth the result, or lack thereof.
And neither does 2/3rds of the country, but one thing for sure. If we leave the job undone, it definitely won't have been worth it. Not to make light of one lost American serviceman, but we sacrificed 58,000 in Vietnam and didn't get shit to show for it other than some great counter culture music and movies.

I guess I'm more interested in what happens from here forward rather than placing blame for water already under the bridge.

Yeah, maybe that's a convenient copout since I supported the invasion to begin with. Hell, I wanted Saddam taken out during Desert Storm in 1991 and am still pissed at daddy Bush for not taking care of that business when he had the chance.

Who knows, maybe if that happens, the WTC is still standing.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

I'm not making shit up. If the current military leadership says we are not ready for any other military action and you say we are, who the fuck do you expect me to believe, Gen Armchair Von Mvscal or a real General?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Where, babs, do you get off calling Iran a "third-world" nation? It's not and hasn't been for a long, long time. Your childish hysterical pants-pissing anger is pathetic. Problem is, there are actual world-class criminals currently in charge of the Military-Corporate Complex, planning and committing gigantic catastrophes as we speak, who basically share your twisted Rusp Limpdickian headspace. And thus, like a cockroach or a vermin of some sort, you must be dealt with, if only with a periodic roachmoteling, as it were.

Before God was, I am
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

mvscal wrote:What's your fucking point? We aren't supposed to pursue our national interests for fear that somebody else might not like it?
I think the point was that it was not in our national interests to invade Iraq.

Oh well we're probably there until an Oil Sharing Agreement that is to our liking is signed. Shortly thereafter we increase our payments to the Clerics we've been paying off during the "surge", declare "VICTORY", and wrap it up. Heck of a job USA!
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

How has our national interest been served by invading Iraq?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

After 9/11, a confrontation with Saddam hussein was inevitable. The only question was when. He was financially supporting terrorist organizations in the region, had a history of aggression in the region, and at the time, everybody in the fucking world believed he had WMD's- and in fact did have some banned WMD's in his possession. (and don't bother with the "they were out-dated, pre-1990" horseshit; every year, Darwin still claims a handful of dumbfucks who thought civil-war relics were safe) According to the cease fire terms from Gulf War I, he wasn't supposed to fucking have ANY. In any event, the UN sanctions- which were also part of the cease-fire agreement, were under constant assault by Saddam (anybody remember the Oil-For-Bribes scandal?) He also maintained the capability of quickly reconstituting his WMD manufacturing program once the UN sanctions went away.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Cuda wrote:thought civil-war relics were safe.
Tell that to Maces sheep.
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

Even though you didn't answer the question, I assume you were directing this at me Cuda.
Cuda wrote:After 9/11, a confrontation with Saddam hussein was inevitable.

Confrontation probably, war premptive or otherwise hardly.

Cuda wrote:He was financially supporting terrorist organizations in the region
As do 2/3 of the countries in the world, what's your point.

Cuda wrote:had a history of aggression in the region
True enough. Once he was doing our bidding. The other time left him an impotent dog.

Cuda wrote: everybody in the fucking world believed he had WMD's
If by everybody you mean the people we spoon-fed our cherry picked intelligence to in order to create the circular logic that "everyone believed he had them", then OK. Still seems odd that the people actually on the ground looking for them maintained they weren't there.

Cuda wrote:- and in fact did have some banned WMD's in his possession. (and don't bother with the "they were out-dated, pre-1990" horseshit; every year, Darwin still claims a handful of dumbfucks who thought civil-war relics were safe) According to the cease fire terms from Gulf War I, he wasn't supposed to fucking have ANY. In any event, the UN sanctions- which were also part of the cease-fire agreement, were under constant assault by Saddam (anybody remember the Oil-For-Bribes scandal?) He also maintained the capability of quickly reconstituting his WMD manufacturing program once the UN sanctions went away.
Ball all that up together and put a bow on it and still it comes nowhere near justification for starting a second war while still trying to find the culprits of 9/11.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

huh? wrote:
Cuda wrote: everybody in the fucking world believed he had WMD's
If by everybody you mean the people we spoon-fed our cherry picked intelligence to in order to create the circular logic that "everyone believed he had them", then OK.
The Limeys, the French, the Krauts & the Russkies have their own intelligence agencies you fucking nitwit; they don't rely on anything the CIA says unless they've already independently verfied it themselves
Cuda wrote:- and in fact did have some banned WMD's in his possession. (and don't bother with the "they were out-dated, pre-1990" horseshit; every year, Darwin still claims a handful of dumbfucks who thought civil-war relics were safe) According to the cease fire terms from Gulf War I, he wasn't supposed to fucking have ANY. In any event, the UN sanctions- which were also part of the cease-fire agreement, were under constant assault by Saddam (anybody remember the Oil-For-Bribes scandal?) He also maintained the capability of quickly reconstituting his WMD manufacturing program once the UN sanctions went away.
Ball all that up together and put a bow on it and still it comes nowhere near justification for starting a second war while still trying to find the culprits of 9/11.
Any single one of them is justification, dipshit. And you don't ignore a looming threat while you're trying to eliminate another.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So, Cuda-prick, you are babs!

Just a piece of shit troll for a Rove Monkey. It figures.

Anyways, your tedious spiral of inversion and denial is played out. Deal with it. Everyone in the world--'cept for the Cheney/Ziocon consortium--said DON'T INVADE!! Sure, Tony Poodle went along, and like every other leader who did, got run (think, Italy, Spain). It was a pure propaganda effort, facillitated to a tremendous degree by a mealy and cowed corporate media. 'Cept Ziocon fifth-columnists like Judith Miller and William Safire, who gleefully piled on outright lies.

The cost? Fuck babs' (your) inane reckoning, suicides of soldiers are at an all-time high. Our budget is the running the biggest deficit in the history of the known universe. Our international reputation is trashed. And, a TRILLION dollars really is some serious money.

You are a complete fake asshole.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

That's what inspectors are for. Problem was, Rove and Feith and Libby--and the whole gang of Ziocon fanatics--immediately set upon an all-out smear campaign against the various inspectors and their agencies. It wasn't just a "rush to war," but a concerted (and completely criminal) instigation of a massive act of aggression upon an innocent nation.

The entire (unelected) cabal of this vile administration should be hauled straight to the Hague for trials and hanging. And really, they should be tried for the exact crimes of Ribbentrob, etc.

"Karl, Scooter, Doug, good to see you...where's Dick?...He did?..Lucky bastard!"
Before God was, I am
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Where, babs, do you get off calling Iran a "third-world" nation?

This little Iranian shoplifter probably wished he was living in a third world nation.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

4,000 American soldiers dead? Big fucking deal.
They're a squirt of piss in the ocean.

Sin,
mvscal