What the hell is THIS thing?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Re: What the hell is THIS thing?

Post by Risa »

Katy wrote:He most certainly threatened me when his panty pic was taken public. I remember laughing at him when he PM'd me and told me I'd pay for it and that he'd make my life hell. My response was simple: "What are you going to do to me, AP? Are you going to huff and puff and blow my house in?" Needless to say my lack of enthusiasm or fear ended up with me getting my personal info splashed all over shutyomouth's board.
Why be afraid now?

He huffed, he puffed, you shrugged your shoulders. You told him to, he took you up on it, that's equal ... even if it wasn't the reaction you expected. Someone hurt him, so obviously he hurt the person it would be easiest to strike out at. I don't know how he got all that information on you. I don't know if someone sent it to him. I don't remember if you told him those things. If you did tell him, that makes this a little deeper because it appears to me as an outsider that not only was he hurting the person it would be easiest to strike out at, he was hurting the person it hurt most to be hurt. That would be you, at least at that point in time, and that would go towards explaining how no matter how many times you or Chyna or anyone else would tell him that it was Chyna's fault, his fury was directed most towards you. But that's all supposition (and giving AP some small benefit of the doubt that there wasn't just pure opportunism at work).

What isn't supposition is that his life is the one which was plastered all over the boards first (in this instance), and I think that's getting lost in all of this. I don't know when you and Chyna's friendship dissolved, since apparently it was before this? I don't know why AP is still trying to make it appear like you two are still his friends after all this, either, though. I don't even know why Chyna would feel it appropriate to share those photos in the first place. What did AP do to Chyna? It does appears AP was engaging in a little tit for tat.

As I've said all along, it's an easy matter of telling someone you don't want certain types of photos. It should be just as easy a matter of discovering what was really said to make some guy believe that a female was ok with receiving those types of photos. This isn't a dating site, where unsolicited personal shots are par for the course. Why were those photos really given? Why were they received? To me, there's a real hurt that went down here, there's another subterfuge that went down, and it's not being discussed in all the easy marksmanship on a man lying about undergarments.

AP should not have plastered your personal one-on-one heart discussions all over the board as payback for the shredding of his own heart. That was wrong, not least because the two had zero to do with one another. AP's photos should not have been plastered all over the board. That was the other wrong.

As for shutyomouth's board, the url links never work for me, so I assume the moderators here have either filtered it or hostboard itself has. I did visit once, a while ago. It looked like the work of one or two people pretending to be a couple dozen people each. It was an imitation of Rootbeer and Broken Staple's work in multiple personality trolling. The problem was that the majority of the trolls had the same personality, the same motives, even when 'fighting'. The real problem for myself is that I didn't go in expecting to see lots of new people, so I was more skeptical from the onset about what was going on there. In a different mindset, I'd have been immersed more in it.

Instead of saying of AP that he's a creep, and creepy, or fighting with him, I think you need to directly disabuse him of the notion that you two are still friends in spite of all this. Tell him in no uncertain terms, tell him publically. If you are erasing pms from him as soon as they appear in your box, good. If you are not, bad. If you respond to those pms, worse. Continuing this -- continually bringing this up -- makes it appear that you do want something with him, even if it's of the negative variety. Do you?
on a short leash, apparently.
Risa

Post by Risa »

why would anyone touch any part of a public restroom without the equivalent of hazmat gear? and it's a men's restroom, there's all kinds of shit and semen and piss and who knows what else smeared all over the walls, yet he's going to lean his face in and drool?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

He obviously didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Katy

Post by Katy »

Risa wrote:
Katy wrote:He most certainly threatened me when his panty pic was taken public. I remember laughing at him when he PM'd me and told me I'd pay for it and that he'd make my life hell. My response was simple: "What are you going to do to me, AP? Are you going to huff and puff and blow my house in?" Needless to say my lack of enthusiasm or fear ended up with me getting my personal info splashed all over shutyomouth's board.
Why be afraid now?

He huffed, he puffed, you shrugged your shoulders. You told him to, he took you up on it, that's equal ... even if it wasn't the reaction you expected. Someone hurt him, so obviously he hurt the person it would be easiest to strike out at. I don't know how he got all that information on you. I don't know if someone sent it to him. I don't remember if you told him those things. If you did tell him, that makes this a little deeper because it appears to me as an outsider that not only was he hurting the person it would be easiest to strike out at, he was hurting the person it hurt most to be hurt. That would be you, at least at that point in time, and that would go towards explaining how no matter how many times you or Chyna or anyone else would tell him that it was Chyna's fault, his fury was directed most towards you. But that's all supposition (and giving AP some small benefit of the doubt that there wasn't just pure opportunism at work).

What isn't supposition is that his life is the one which was plastered all over the boards first (in this instance), and I think that's getting lost in all of this. I don't know when you and Chyna's friendship dissolved, since apparently it was before this? I don't know why AP is still trying to make it appear like you two are still his friends after all this, either, though. I don't even know why Chyna would feel it appropriate to share those photos in the first place. What did AP do to Chyna? It does appears AP was engaging in a little tit for tat.

As I've said all along, it's an easy matter of telling someone you don't want certain types of photos. It should be just as easy a matter of discovering what was really said to make some guy believe that a female was ok with receiving those types of photos. This isn't a dating site, where unsolicited personal shots are par for the course. Why were those photos really given? Why were they received? To me, there's a real hurt that went down here, there's another subterfuge that went down, and it's not being discussed in all the easy marksmanship on a man lying about undergarments.

AP should not have plastered your personal one-on-one heart discussions all over the board as payback for the shredding of his own heart. That was wrong, not least because the two had zero to do with one another. AP's photos should not have been plastered all over the board. That was the other wrong.

As for shutyomouth's board, the url links never work for me, so I assume the moderators here have either filtered it or hostboard itself has. I did visit once, a while ago. It looked like the work of one or two people pretending to be a couple dozen people each. It was an imitation of Rootbeer and Broken Staple's work in multiple personality trolling. The problem was that the majority of the trolls had the same personality, the same motives, even when 'fighting'. The real problem for myself is that I didn't go in expecting to see lots of new people, so I was more skeptical from the onset about what was going on there. In a different mindset, I'd have been immersed more in it.

Instead of saying of AP that he's a creep, and creepy, or fighting with him, I think you need to directly disabuse him of the notion that you two are still friends in spite of all this. Tell him in no uncertain terms, tell him publically. If you are erasing pms from him as soon as they appear in your box, good. If you are not, bad. If you respond to those pms, worse. Continuing this -- continually bringing this up -- makes it appear that you do want something with him, even if it's of the negative variety. Do you?
Annie, seriously, I'm not reading all of this. If your goal is to help your buddy AP out, you're doing a swell job of it. Anyone that would justify the things he's done is a bigger waste of skin than he is.

Is there an ignore feature here? Srsly.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Risa wrote:why would anyone touch any part of a public restroom without the equivalent of hazmat gear? and it's a men's restroom, there's all kinds of shit and semen and piss and who knows what else smeared all over the walls, yet he's going to lean his face in and drool?

That does it. I hope your computer dies in a train wreck forever.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

F-5Katy wrote:Needless to say my lack of enthusiasm or fear ended up with me getting my personal info splashed all over shutyomouth's board.
This shit is still going on??? Did it ever occur to you that I have never seen shutyomouth's board let alone post there? Did you ever have a battle with shutyomouth like c_u did? Put 2+2 together yet?

You've been played hard.

End of discussion.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Katy wrote: Annie, seriously, I'm not reading all of this.
ok. you I like.
Is there an ignore feature here? Srsly.
Yeah. User control panel / friend & Foes / manage foes / add a foe
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

AP - please don't post unless you're quaffing kegs of Keystone.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:AP - please don't post unless you're quaffing kegs of Keystone.
Well, THAT really narrows down his posting schedule.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mister Bushice wrote:
ok. you I like.
Oops... sorry Katy, but if Bitchshice declares that he "likes" something, that's a dead give away that in reality you must really suck.

The T1B canary in a coal mine. Sorry you had to find out this way.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

[quote="Papa Willie"]
You're dead fuck wrong about all of this. In fact - I've been more than fucking pleasant about this shit, but fuck, dude.. Why make all of this up? We knew it was you that came over there and started doing all of that shit. /quote]

Bull fucking shit. I've never seen your board dude. I don't mind taking shit for my drunken episodes over here. But for you to say I post on your board is a flat out lie. I rarely post on romper room anymore. So why would I post on yet another board I have no time nor interest in?

I'll take shit for what I do here, but not about some shit I didn't do.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Atomic Punk wrote: So why would I post on yet another board I have no time nor interest in?
Did you post on the National Enquirer and Star boards like Katy said?
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Atomic Punk wrote:Image.
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

John, I'm being quite honest about this shit. I've never seen your board. If it's your board then you should see my IP where I actually live. Whoever was posting as me must have tricked them into thinking it was me. You have to remember I work 40 hrs/wk and am in school and clinicals another 24hrs/wk. I don't have time for this shit. How can you as an admin not know who the poster really is? You can ask any admin here and I have a Comcast IP and I run Mozilla Firefox as my only browser.

Yes Wags, I posted with them on Star and NE years ago, where they were my allies.

Chyna
Jake

Post by Chyna »

Katy wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:
Katy wrote:What pisses me off is that Chyna openly admitted she handed out your pic on many forums--yet AP seems to want to continue to point his finger in my direction.

Are you afraid of Chyna or something, Mike? Is this why you're afraid to lay her bullshit back on her welcome mat?
Well Kate, no... I had no idea she did it until mvscal put up a thread with a panty pic and "he" asking me to esssplain myself?

In the years past, why would you think I would betray my two homies? You two dumb bitches got worked by a troll(s).

You see, that's where you're wrong, Mike. Chyna and Chyna alone worked you over. You IM'd me saying you posted my shit because you were going to "flush" out who handed out your pics. That was your logic.

If posting my personal info is what you call "working me over" then good on you. You made a mistake and you can't even be a man and admit it.

I posted his pic, I never "worked" anybody over.
Once again-it was ME who posted his picture, not Katy
Last edited by Chyna on Sat May 24, 2008 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chyna
Jake

Post by Chyna »

Risa wrote:
Katy wrote: What isn't supposition is that his life is the one which was plastered all over the boards first (in this instance), and I think that's getting lost in all of this. I don't know when you and Chyna's friendship dissolved, since apparently it was before this?

I didn't know it dissoved either.
I hate being the last to know.
Katy

Post by Katy »

War Wagon wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:
ok. you I like.
Oops... sorry Katy, but if Bitchshice declares that he "likes" something, that's a dead give away that in reality you must really suck.

The T1B canary in a coal mine. Sorry you had to find out this way.
I'm devastated. No. Really.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: You're dead fuck wrong about all of this. In fact - I've been more than fucking pleasant about this shit, but fuck, dude.. Why make all of this up? We knew it was you that came over there and started doing all of that shit. /quote]

Bull fucking shit. I've never seen your board dude. I don't mind taking shit for my drunken episodes over here. But for you to say I post on your board is a flat out lie. I rarely post on romper room anymore. So why would I post on yet another board I have no time nor interest in?

I'll take shit for what I do here, but not about some shit I didn't do.
Stop fucking lying.

YOU started this drama claiming you were being trolled at shutyomouth's board. Uh, Mensa, how would you know that if you hadn't been to shutyomouth's board as you claimed three posts after your retarded declaration?

You posted my personal info and you also admitted to it on yahoo messenger.

Making shutyomouth your scapegoat is weak.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Chyna wrote:
I posted his pic, I never "worked" anybody over.
Once again-it was ME who posted his picture, not Katy
Uh, yeah, as I stated, Chyna--"working someone over" means you DID post his pic over at .net and it somehow made it all over these boards by many people. This set off a chain reaction that was ultimately AP's demise.

Hope this clears things up a bit.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Yes Wags, I posted with them on Star and NE years ago, where they were my allies.
You forgot to call "Wags" by his first name. You're slipping, Fred.
Spray wrote:
Well - it was proxied.

I dunno. If it wasn't you - I'm wrong.
Sorry, but the spreadsheet-loving, cyber-stalking, info-whore is guilty until proven innocent. AP is just the type to log in through a proxy specifically to drop some personal info, then claim the mods must have given away his password, blah blah blah...we all know the drill. Act like an asshole, then rather than say "Yeah, I'm an asshole, so what?!", info-whore cowards tuck their tail between their legs and cry for attention by acting like a bigger victim than the person that they just fucked with.

The boards have been around for ten years now and the usernames may change, but the standard routine for cyber-stalkers is the same as it was on day fucking one.
I don't give a fuck.
Neither does anyone else...'cept for the guy in size 15 bloomers.

BTW Mike...
You've deluded yourself into thinking people like you and constantly think you got over when getting runn3d. - A clear sign of a mental disorder

You conduct horribly mean, viscious, deeply personal acts that you don't remember, then come back the next day and act like "What's going on, I thought we were all friends here?" - A clear sign of multiple-personality disorder

You are willing to do anything for attention, even if it means discracing yourself, such as taking pics of yourself in size 15 women's underwear. - A clear sign of depression and/or schizophrenia

You are intensely paranoid that everyone is out to get you, when in reality no one really gives two shits whether you live or die. - A clear sign of co-dependence, also a sign of schizoprenia

Or, to put it another way, aw, fuck it...let's let WebMD take it from here:

Symptoms of schizophrenia include:
A lack of pleasure in everyday life(as evidenced by your thousands of posts on multiple boards)
A diminished ability to initiate and sustain planned activity (18 occupations in 3 years anyone?)
People with schizophrenia often neglect basic hygiene (we've all seen someone else's size 15 brown menses panties you so willingly donned)
People with schizophrenia are often perceived as lazy and unwilling to better their lives. (Aspiring to be a male nurse is definitely not what most would consider "bettering their lives").

Delusions: Delusions are false personal beliefs that are not part of the person's culture and do not change, even when other people present proof that the beliefs are not true or logical. People with schizophrenia may also have delusions of grandeur. People with paranoid schizophrenia can believe that others are deliberately cheating, harassing, poisoning, spying upon, or plotting against them or the people they care about. These beliefs are called delusions of persecution.

Hallucinations: A hallucination is something a person sees, hears, smells, or feels that no one else can see, hear, smell, or feel. Some types of hallucinations include seeing people or objects that are not there, smelling odors that no one else detects (although this can also be a symptom of certain brain tumors), and feeling things like invisible fingers touching their bodies when no one is near (I wonder if imaginary "hot" 27 y/o girlfriends who like to get freaky count...).

Disorders of Movement. People with schizophrenia can be clumsy and uncoordinated and possess kooky eyes.

Dr. OC recommends that you seek immediate psychiatric counseling and immediately begin a regimen of medications. We'll go ahead and just bypass Zoloft, Paxil, Prozac and all of the other A-Ball drugs, since you're clearly ready for the show. Since you're clearly determined to take the "Craziest Guy on the Boards" crown from me, and considering the severity of your symptoms, I'm going to prescribe 300mg Effexor, 300mg Lamictal, 45mg Abilify, and 4mg Clonazepam. Since you've "done some research" on anti-psychotics, you should be aware what symptom each medication is for. Additionally, I'm going to recommend that you be part of a study on injectible anti-psychotics and begin receiving daily shots of Risperdal Consta in the ass with a 4" needle. I advise that you have someone else administer the dose. Maybe you can get one of your neighbors to do it for you. You did say they like to get freaky, so seeing another man's naked ass wouldn't be anything new, I'm sure.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Katy

Post by Katy »

I see he shot another blank in the other thread. HE claims I'm in Tennessee or from Tennessee. :lol:

Mike, your spreasheet is SO off the mark on so many counts. Kudos.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Chyna wrote:
Risa wrote:
Katy wrote: What isn't supposition is that his life is the one which was plastered all over the boards first (in this instance), and I think that's getting lost in all of this. I don't know when you and Chyna's friendship dissolved, since apparently it was before this?
I didn't know it dissoved either.
I hate being the last to know.
It didn't sound like you two were friends the way Katy was trying to push this whole thing off on you. That's all. My bad.

Anyway, it still sounds like there was more to the story with AP putting out that photo, and it was wrong to pass it out like that. That wasn't cool. However, AP is way wrong if he really is behind Lake Havasu and Tennessee... he needs to swallow his pride and be a man. If the two trolls really are him.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Wow. Just wow.

I suppose that's the Marcus Allen-esque reaction to any thread featuring AP in a prominent role. mvscal's previous comment notwithstanding, AP seems to possess the ability to Chuck Norris himself every time he hits the submit button. I have to admit, that takes a "special" uh, for lack of a better word, talent.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.