i know its early but im calling my shot!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

i know its early but im calling my shot!

Post by peter dragon »

I think its gonna be OSU vs OU in the MNC.

OSU will beat USC and will win the B10 outright for the 3rd straight year. The only worry game is that Michigan gives OSU a better game than people in c-bus think they will. Look out for 09' Michigan win's that game! The rest of OSU's schedule sets them up nicely for the NMC. I dont know if it bodes well for a win in the big game, but i think the are going to run the table.

OU - has an easier schedule than OSU. and if they can stay out of trouble vs Texas they should easily run the table. Winning the B12 championship will set them up for a return to the MNC. OU fans will start new trolls with stoops in the name and OU women will birth children who they will name Bob.

Tickets for this MNC game will be almost impossible to get. the stadium in Miami FL, will be over run by redneck OU fans, and hick OSU fans (hey im a realist) drinking will ensue. a party will be had. Pictures of Tressel and Stoops shaking hands gets plastered all over the board. PD, 88, BiSC, BraveFan will meet up with MO, BTH, Frozen, SCSooner, and 88 will be the only one that can afford to get ducketts. My wife gets drunk and flashed her tits and OSU rolls to a 31-24 win. Buckeyes celebrate, OU fan helps OSU fan celebrate. Hopefully my wife doesnt run off with MO ;) :lol:

GOD is it fall yet?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: i know its early but im calling my shot!

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

And you see Georgia where in the mix?
Building a nice little win/loss record, and then choking it away like they do every year?
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

[insert meat grinder here]with the ease of schedules osu and ou have georgia is gonna be hard pressed to make it out of the sec with only 1 loss. fla lsu and tenn are all gonna be good but i dont see any of them not losing to each other[/insert meat grinder here]
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I haven't seen what teams the four-letter networks are fellating (sorry indy) yet.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

hey I can afford duckets...

yes a party will ensue...

Sam that same Georgia team that got shutout by South Carolina and got hammerfucked by Tennessee...oh that UGA team...I think they lose to Arizona State...

anyway not ready to call my shot...although I think a case could be made for UGA (if they don't lose to ASU), USC, OSU, OU, UF, and potentially Texas if they beat OU...

eh...with you Pete is the season here yet?
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

No way you guys beat USC.

Not happening.
Those who stay will be champions.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Pete's a little slow today...

hey pete...BTH = FROZ...
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

check the time that was written. Im sure i missed a bunch of other Sooners, and Buckeye fans as well but that happens at 3:30am. :mrgreen: and no i want drunk, i was working. lol