Damn women drivers

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Damn women drivers

Post by trev »

At least Danica is still stunningly beautiful.

Anyone know if the guy she hit is OK?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Damn women drivers

Post by War Wagon »

Didn't see the incident. Did Danica mess up or did the pit jockey do something stupid?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Stupid motherfucker should've been paying attention to what (and WHERE) the fuck he was doing.
"I really don't remember how it happened. All I remember was talking with someone on [Patrick teammate] Marco Andretti's team and then everything is blank from that point. I will be OK and hopefully back to work in a day or two."
http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/racing/in ... id=3388539" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OK, let me get this straight....he was flapping his gums with a guy from another race team than his own (NOT Danica's team either), and standing smack dab in the middle of Danica's pit while doing so?

Natural selection, baby....Danica's NOT to blame for this deal AT ALL.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I believe Danica was working on her hair, talking on a cellphone and driving with her knees when it happened.