Awesome Scene

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Awesome Scene

Post by indyfrisco »

Nice to see the rapist get some tv time with his kids and cheated-on wife. Justice served if one of those 'lets wasn't his.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Awesome Scene

Post by SunCoastSooner »

IndyFrisco wrote:Nice to see the rapist get some tv time with his kids and cheated-on wife. Justice served if one of those 'lets wasn't his.

I don't think he committed the crime to be honest. Slept with a money grubbing attention whore is more likely but he is still a POS for committing adultery in my book.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

...yet you're still carrying on the one board asswipe rep by calling him a rapist....when you don't believe it.

Perfectly representative of the backwards thinking of a neck board.

Oh shit, a pro athlete that cheated on his wife, re-roll your interestes or get used to it. They're prolly all dirt bags in one of your books to one extent or another.

Props to Kobe, in your fucking face league!

Thanks for Gasol, Mr. Stern! :hfal:
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

PISC wrote:...yet you're still carrying on the one board asswipe rep by calling him a rapist....when you don't believe it.

Perfectly representative of the backwards thinking of a neck board.

Oh shit, a pro athlete that cheated on his wife, re-roll your interestes or get used to it. They're prolly all dirt bags in one of your books to one extent or another.

Props to Kobe, in your fucking face league!

Thanks for Gasol, Mr. Stern! :hfal:
Typical west coast loser response... "It's okay he's a POS; all atheletes are." :meds:
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I just find dumbfuck homers humorous.

I'm an Astros fan. Clemens has married himself to the Stros with his personal services contract yet I hope they dump his ass. He's a pathetic loser.

Kobe is a stain yet LakerFan defends him.

Belicheat is a fraud yet PatFan defends him.

See the pattern here? Lakers winning. Pats winning. Long as your loserfuck players/coaches are winning, your tard fucking ass will defend them. Soon as they hit a losing streak, your bandwagon ass will call for their heads for the same reason.

Look at Shine in the College Basketball Forum. Yeah, he defended Sampson for some time, but finally he said enough was enough. While he's a die-hard IU fan, he called for Sampson's head WHILE THEY WERE WINNING.

Grow a pair. Look at your team objectively.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Indy, not trying to defend ScS here, but Clemes situation with the Astros is a little different than Kobe and Belicheat's.

Clemens doesn't affect play for the 'Stros. I'm sure if he was still in an Astros uniform giving us 7 strong inning every 5th day, then Houston fans would be defending him. Its the way it goes. Fortunately for us, he is not pitching for us anymore so its been easy for us to just throw him under the bus.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

IndyFrisco wrote:I just find dumbfuck homers humorous.

I'm an Astros fan. Clemens has married himself to the Stros with his personal services contract yet I hope they dump his ass. He's a pathetic loser.

Kobe is a stain yet LakerFan defends him.

Belicheat is a fraud yet PatFan defends him.

See the pattern here? Lakers winning. Pats winning. Long as your loserfuck players/coaches are winning, your tard fucking ass will defend them. Soon as they hit a losing streak, your bandwagon ass will call for their heads for the same reason.

Look at Shine in the College Basketball Forum. Yeah, he defended Sampson for some time, but finally he said enough was enough. While he's a die-hard IU fan, he called for Sampson's head WHILE THEY WERE WINNING.

Grow a pair. Look at your team objectively.

Most Patriot fans I know scolded Belichick and feel that we were justly punished for our crime. I think the problem after that is people are looking for more and it turns out there isn't anything else....

Would I fire a coach because he looked for an edge and tried to do everything possible to win. Not likely.....
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Neely,

What you call "looking for an edge" the rest of us call cheating. Quit trying to lessenthe crime with terminology. He cheated. Nuff said.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

And Rumps, look at the stats. When Clemens was playing, he could barely make it to 5 much less 7 strong. Regardless, I'm a die hard Stros fan and if he was going 9 full every day I would say fuck him and his roid ass.