A little brotherly love...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

A little brotherly love...

Post by ChargerMike »

.... RAACK the philly blue for beating the living sh!t outta these scumbags....kinda reminds of when Chief Gates was running the LAPD, and a cop actually had half a chance of doing his job.

BWAHAAAA

PHILADELPHIA (May 8) - The actions of a throng of police officers shown on a videotape kicking and punching three shooting suspects during a traffic stop were inappropriate, Mayor Michael Nutter said Thursday.

Some Philadelphia cops are under investigation after a TV news helicopter videtaped police officers kicking and hitting three shooting suspects who were pulled over during a May 5 traffic stop. Six of the officers involved have been pulled off of street duty.

A sergeant and five officers have been removed from street duty as authorities investigated the footage. More than a dozen officers were involved, and Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey said investigators were having the videotape enhanced to try to identify how many were actually striking the suspects. Information will be sent to prosecutors, who will determine whether to press charges.

"It absolutely shows inappropriate behavior," Nutter said in an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America." ''There is a way to take people into custody ... and there (are) not acceptable ways of taking people into custody."

Police stopped the suspects' car while investigating a triple shooting Monday night. No weapons were found in the car or on the suspects, Ramsey said, but officers said they had seen them shoot three people on a drug corner moments earlier.

The video, shot by WTXF-TV from a helicopter, showed three police cars stopping a car on the side of a road.

Officers gathered around the vehicle and pulled three men out. About a half-dozen officers held two men on the ground on the driver's side. Both were kicked repeatedly, while one was punched; one also appeared to be struck with a baton.

On the other side of the car, the video showed, more officers kicking a third man who ends up on the ground.

The three suspects — Dwayne Dyches, Brian Hall and Pete Hopkins — were each charged with attempted murder in the shooting, police said.

The beating happened two days after the fatal shooting of a city officer, the third killed on duty in two years. Ramsey said officers have been on edge since Officer Stephen Liczbinski was killed, but that they still need to maintain a high standard of conduct.

Liczbinski was shot with an assault rifle after a robbery Saturday. One suspect was fatally shot by police soon after, another was arrested Sunday and a third was captured late Wednesday.

"There nothing our policy that would allow kicking individuals and taking them into custody in the manner I saw on the tape," Ramsey told "Good Morning America."

D. Scott Perrine, an attorney for the three men seen in the video, has said that, as terrible as the officer's death was, it does not excuse what police did to the suspects.

Dyches had a welt on his head the size of a baseball, and one of his legs was seriously injured, Perrine said. He said he didn't know the extent of the other men's injuries.

The mother of one of the suspects said she was outraged.

"I'm horrified to see that our city cops would beat some human being like they did, like a gang-style fight," Leomia Dyches said. "I'd like to see them tried for what they did."
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Charles De Mar
Elwood

Re: A little brotherly love...

Post by Charles De Mar »

Mayor Nutter.....go figure....
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

North Philly is a vast area that makes mid-90s Sarajevo look tame. How many cops are they supposed to staff to cover that area, and the rest of Philly, which is only slightly better? They'd need an army division to serve all the beatdowns that are needed there. We're talking about the shittiest hellhole in North America, possibly excepting Cabrini Greens in Chicago.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

3.04 X the national average in murder. Jeebus.

My step dad’s main offices are located in Philly and the hotel they usually put him in when he travels there is right on the edge of a "good" area of downtown Philly. He and a co-worker asked the concierge where a place was for them to get a sixer of beer. The guy told my step dad there was a liquor store down a few blocks down that was safe to go in the daytime, but absolutely unsafe during the night. My step dad thought the guy was being a little dramatic about the neighborhood, so my step dad and his coworker decided against the concierge’s advice and walked over to the liquor store around 8 pm. Yeah, they are waiting in line to pay for the 6er and dude walks in a long green trench coat with a sawed off shotgun inside of it. My step dad though it would be in his best interest to listen to the concierge from that point forward.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

He bought a 6 pack in a liquor store? Not in PA, he didn't.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:He bought a 6 pack in a liquor store? Not in PA, he didn't.
It might have been a single. I don't know. The story is true, but what EXACTLY he bought...I'm not sure of. He said beer. I threw in the "6er" part myself.

EDIT: I think his hotel was near Logan Square. I have no idea where the liquor store is though. Its a bad area from what he told me.
Last edited by RumpleForeskin on Mon May 12, 2008 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:He bought a 6 pack in a liquor store? Not in PA, he didn't.
It might have been a single. I don't know. The story is true, but what EXACTLY he bought...I'm not sure of. He said beer. I threw in the "6er" part myself.

...no harm no foul

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

PA Liquor stores = no beer
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Surprised this one has not been beaten down yet.. I have never seen anything by spics and noggers get ran here..

http://www.aetv.com/the_first_48/
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:PA Liquor stores = no beer
Oh. Well, in that case, maybe he ended up buying something else. I'll ask him. He told me the story 5 years ago, so my account of it is probably different. I do remember the trench coat shotgun part though.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Just hassling you. Anyway, your story otherwise rings true. Even in the "nice" part of Philly, it can get damn hairy.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

PSUFAN wrote:We're talking about the shittiest hellhole in North America, possibly excepting Cabrini Greens in Chicago.
^^^Has never been thru East St. Louis, Illinois.
warren

Post by warren »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:North Philly is a vast area that makes mid-90s Sarajevo look tame. How many cops are they supposed to staff to cover that area, and the rest of Philly, which is only slightly better? They'd need an army division to serve all the beatdowns that are needed there. We're talking about the shittiest hellhole in North America, possibly excepting Cabrini Greens in Chicago.
This is what the 2nd Amendment is for.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Now just how much security and freedom do you suppose the folks in North Philly enjoy? The answer is armed, local citizens dealing summary justice to local thugs in order to take back their neighborhoods.

The police are never going to do it. The state is never going to get it done. It's up to the People.
Hey dickweed I agree in total with the 2nd Ammendment, I just wonder what you and your militia have done for the common good lately.

I can not stand your constant race baiting and Jesus hating bullshit. Man I've lived and worked security with the nig-nogs or whatever you want to call them in various nations but you really need to get some Bible in you.

That doesn't mean you have to believe the Immaculate Conception or even God at all, many of the guy's I've served with didn't.

However, fuckhead you spill shit that's reminds me of that fucking Nazi faggot that took the needle for OK City. I have you pegged for a zero action, fat ass bitch that spends his life on a message board knocking people down.

I've seen you fucks first hand and most of you are not a threat because you can not put the potato chips and the beer down do amount anything even evil.

I'll tell you this though fuckweed, you need to back off the racial smack and your holier than thou attitude. I would be so glad to have a beer with you and see how that conversation went.

Shut your fucking mouth man about all this ni**ger stuff and faggot stuff, you are what we call in England a poof and what we call over here a pussy with a keyboard.

I love fucking with guy's like Nishlord and any of the other liberal jack asses but they, unlike you, have class.

Give me Dinsdale, give me PSufan, give me anyone but you dumbass. Let's really do have a troll stop with your fat aft anchor in a bar stool and in person.

You are truly a one sided record with a big time skip and you need to go down, in the internet term, of course. What a fucking racist queer you are, I only log on to this shit hole anymore to remind you of what a sad, and I mean really sad troll you are.

Grow up bitch, no matter what color, creed or sexual preference people have they can be alright, I like pussy myself and I stick to my wife's one, have you ever even had any to stick to?

I don't think so, I think you keep your silly fucking will plugged into your Pc's port and kid's might be the flavour of your day.

Bring it brutha, I'll check in when I can bitch.w
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I love the smell of a warren meltdown in the morning.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

warren wrote:
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:North Philly is a vast area that makes mid-90s Sarajevo look tame. How many cops are they supposed to staff to cover that area, and the rest of Philly, which is only slightly better? They'd need an army division to serve all the beatdowns that are needed there. We're talking about the shittiest hellhole in North America, possibly excepting Cabrini Greens in Chicago.
This is what the 2nd Amendment is for.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Now just how much security and freedom do you suppose the folks in North Philly enjoy? The answer is armed, local citizens dealing summary justice to local thugs in order to take back their neighborhoods.

The police are never going to do it. The state is never going to get it done. It's up to the People.
Hey dickweed I agree in total with the 2nd Ammendment, I just wonder what you and your militia have done for the common good lately.

I can not stand your constant race baiting and Jesus hating bullshit. Man I've lived and worked security with the nig-nogs or whatever you want to call them in various nations but you really need to get some Bible in you.

That doesn't mean you have to believe the Immaculate Conception or even God at all, many of the guy's I've served with didn't.

However, fuckhead you spill shit that's reminds me of that fucking Nazi faggot that took the needle for OK City. I have you pegged for a zero action, fat ass bitch that spends his life on a message board knocking people down.

I've seen you fucks first hand and most of you are not a threat because you can not put the potato chips and the beer down do amount anything even evil.

I'll tell you this though fuckweed, you need to back off the racial smack and your holier than thou attitude. I would be so glad to have a beer with you and see how that conversation went.

Shut your fucking mouth man about all this ni**ger stuff and faggot stuff, you are what we call in England a poof and what we call over here a pussy with a keyboard.

I love fucking with guy's like Nishlord and any of the other liberal jack asses but they, unlike you, have class.

Give me Dinsdale, give me PSufan, give me anyone but you dumbass. Let's really do have a troll stop with your fat aft anchor in a bar stool and in person.

You are truly a one sided record with a big time skip and you need to go down, in the internet term, of course. What a fucking racist queer you are, I only log on to this shit hole anymore to remind you of what a sad, and I mean really sad troll you are.

Grow up bitch, no matter what color, creed or sexual preference people have they can be alright, I like pussy myself and I stick to my wife's one, have you ever even had any to stick to?

I don't think so, I think you keep your silly fucking will plugged into your Pc's port and kid's might be the flavour of your day.

Get on your knees mother fucker and prepare to receive the cock shot of your life all over your face. While there, thank us for you not speaking German for the last 60 some years...If not you would be goose stepping all the way to the pub you fucking white trash Cockney clap dripping fuckstick..

You are what we call in America a "tard". You have dropped trou here and offered your Limey ass for plungering. You cannot spell... this is America where we live and we spell things right here.. not putting your stupid fucking "u" everywhere.

I really should not bag on a possible distant relative..my grandpa fucked more of your English sluts over there during the war, that you losers ever could. Something about that American dick being better that you crumpet eating FAGGOTS.
Derron
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Saw the Dead in Philly a few times, good crowd. The Spectrum was steep, good sound - at least I heard the music well. The crowd outside was cool and no real problems with the locals. But the vibe was intense, as most East Coast shows were purported to have and I liked. Made for some real funky chops during tunes like "Shakedown Street", "Wang Dang Doodle" and Bob got into his "James Brown" act pretty good during the "Estimated Prophet".

Good times.

Had to pay to leave though :) Asked some cat for directions and he kind of had his hand out - he might have even said explicitly - "I'll tell you for $5.00". All I had was a $10 and I needed to get home so I coughed up the dough. Then I realized I was out of gas. Had to trade a watch for a tank of gas. It wasn't a Rouchefoucauld. The thinnest water-resistant watch in the world. Singularly unique, sculptured in design, hand-crafted in Switzerland, and water resistant to three atmospheres. The sports watch of the '80s. Six thousand, nine hundred and fifty five dollars retail and it didn't tell time simultaneously in Monte Carlo, Beverly Hills, London, Paris, Rome, and Gstaad. But in Philadelphia it was worth a tank of gas.

Then. I think it was a Casio or something.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
warren wrote:Hey dickweed I agree in total with the 2nd Ammendment, I just wonder what you and your militia have done for the common good lately.

Get on your knees mother fucker and prepare to receive the cock shot of your life all over your face. While there, thank us for you not speaking German for the last 60 some years...If not you would be goose stepping all the way to the pub you fucking white trash Cockney clap dripping fuckstick..

You are what we call in America a "tard". You have dropped trou here and offered your Limey ass for plungering. You cannot spell... this is America where we live and we spell things right here.. not putting your stupid fucking "u" everywhere.

I really should not bag on a possible distant relative..my grandpa fucked more of your English sluts over there during the war, that you losers ever could. Something about that American dick being better that you crumpet eating FAGGOTS.
Nice job, Derron. warren is from Texas, you fucking moron. His wife’s a limey. :lol:
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

As bad as North Philly is, Camden NJ is worse. Far worse.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...$28,000. a year?? Hell the average in Compton is $39,000. a year..what kind of blow hole can Camden be?

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think Camden is populated almost solely by folks who crossed the bridge and a) don't realize it, or b) are too dense to find the way back.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

PSUFAN wrote:I think Camden is populated almost solely by folks who crossed the bridge and a) don't realize it, or b) are too dense to find the way back.
c) can't afford the $3 toll. South Jersey could see a significant decrease in their sleaze population if they kindly asked the Delaware Port Authority to place the toll collections on the PA side of their bridges.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Derron wrote:
warren wrote:Hey dickweed I agree in total with the 2nd Ammendment, I just wonder what you and your militia have done for the common good lately.

Nice job, Derron. warren is from Texas, you fucking moron. His wife’s a limey. :lol:
Ohhhh.... my bad..I don't give a fuck where he's from..he posts like a limey, makes reference to limey things...sounds limey to me. Must be a limey then..besides, hes just another gravy training ingrate ..so fuck him and fuck you too...
Derron
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Hey mods can we get a spreadsheet thread in this shithole for trolls that have been away for awhile like derron?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

smackaholic wrote:Hey mods can we get a spreadsheet thread in this shithole for trolls that have been away for awhile like derron?
That would be for the dudes who have enough of a life to stay away, instead of you ankle biting cock munchers who run home each day to your computers, or hide in your Dilbert cubicle , jerking off when you post, thinking what a bad ass you are and how your getting over. :hfal: :hfal: :hfal:
Derron
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

jiminphilly wrote: As bad as North Philly is, Camden NJ is worse. Far worse.
I lived about an hour northeast of Camden, NJ and 30 minutes east of Trenton, NJ in this little township called Princeton. Such a huge difference from what even the Philly radio hacks refered to Camden as being a "Banana Republic" in contrast to an Ivy League township.

Trenton is BAD news, but the few times I've been through Camden to cross the bridge to So. Philly... I would conservatively say half of ALL street signs were missing. I don't think they have a po-leeeese department either. If I remember correctly, Camden has outside help to patrol the area. All of that noggery nonsense can be condensed into a small tactical nuclear weapon CEP. Same goes wif Trenton, Jersey City, and Newark. Hit those 4, and Detroit becomes the next "domino" to be targeted and fall under the clear vision of what I hope President John McCain will bring to the table on the domestic front.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Atomic Punk wrote: President John McCain...
Has a nice ring to it, folks had best get used to hearing and reading that.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Hey mods can we get a spreadsheet thread in this shithole for trolls that have been away for awhile like derron?
Or maybe an automatic email sent to Derron's parole agent notifying him of any significant changes in the makeup of the board. That would be cool.