Why wasn't Kendrick Perkins suspended?

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Mook
Elwood

Why wasn't Kendrick Perkins suspended?

Post by Mook »

Did he not step onto the court during an altercation? I thought the rule was black and white.........how come there was no suspension? Perkins clearly stepped onto the court towards the "discussion" between the Celts and Hawks on the court. Apparently the rule IS open to interpretation.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Why wasn't Kendrick Perkins suspended?

Post by Dinsdale »

Why wasn't Kevin Garnett suspended for pushing an official?

While things are claimed to be "black and white," you know Shameless Stern is actually compensating for last year, but won't actually do it by admitting a mistake, since he's never made one.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

The rules are enforced to any team who doesn't sport a Lakers or Celtics jersey.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Go Hawks!!!
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OK, in the "Which first round series will be the most interesting and competitive" pool...

How many here had Boston/ATL?

Show of hands anyone?

Funny how the couple of tards who honk the Celts with their bigazz bandwagoning mouths have gotten pretty quiet.

And again I'll ask -- what the fuck have the Little Three EVER done to lead their team deep in the playoffs?

The answer is "nothing." They've each had one or two runs (never a Finals appearance), and those were on the backs of their teammates. Matter of fact, Garnett is a legendary playoff disappearing act (shut up, Celtsfans... Garnett's worst month for scoring and rebounding averages is May, and he's never played a game in June in 12 seasons... his playoff tanking is FACT... Pierced's worst scoring month is May as well).

Doesn't even matter if Boston wins Game 7... they've still embarrassed themselves, and have lost their best weapon -- the intimidation factor. A fucking rook is laughing at the attempts at intimidation -- how well is Garnett and Pierced's best weapon going to work against veterans who actually have rings?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Dinsdale wrote:Funny how the couple of tards who honk the Celts with their bigazz bandwagoning mouths have gotten pretty quiet.
I agree. It is very "funny" how I "suddenly" stopped running my mouth and stuff, huh? You are spot on with your take. It coincided exactly with the Celts first round struggle.

My last post in this forum was probably about two months ago... If you realllllyyyy want the exact date, I'm sure it's listed on page one(<<---or the dinsalian equivalent of the number of posts pre-lunch break) if you search my posts. I "got pretty quiet" many months ago (like....... last year)... not only in this forum, but this shit board in general.

Cunt.
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

Fuck you Dins.

I have been a Celtic fan for way over 20 years, watching them expect for the one year they made a run to the conference finals has been horrible.

I have friends that know me, that could care less about the Celtics that call me up during games just because I am their friend.

You can take your bandwagon shit and shove right back up your ass. Any team that is good is going to have them anyway.

The reason why Perkins was not suspended was because there was not a fight on the court, that is to my understanding of the rules.

Just keep on hating man.

I don't think the Celtics are a shoe in for anything, they are damn sure being pushed to the limits right now.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.