osu: rotten from the inside

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

M Club
el capitán

osu: rotten from the inside

Post by M Club »

haha, you let boren into your camp. i think that precipitates the fall. not the finger you've given michigan but the fact you've embraced an outed pussy. everyone, even michigan haters, kind of scratched their head over his "family values" comments and thought, eh, i think what you really mean is that you're a go-go-gina. wah, it's too much work! he's your go-gina now.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt ... &type=lgns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Re: osu: rotten from the inside

Post by WolverineSteve »

You can't go from OSU to UM or vice-versa!! C'mon man! For fuck's sake. The fact that Tressell would take on a guy who wore the winged helmet amazes me. This kid bailed from the C-bus area to go to UM in the first place, he should be shunned forever in them thar parts. As stated before, Boren is a pussy who couldn't handle the off season conditioning load, good riddance, I hope he gets buried on the depth chart.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Then again, not sure how much or what Boren knows, but it is always good to have someone from the other team join you simply as a "spy" so to speak. He probably knows of injuries, strengths, weaknesses, etc. of some UM players.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Dude pussed out after like 2 days of spring ball. What he knows of the spread-n-shred could fit easily on the head of a pin. Any knowledge he has will be obsolete by November anyway.

I say fuck him!
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

well Michigan is usually obsolete come late November...at least when you look at tOSU's schedule...but hey we are just splitting hairs here...

I could care less what Boren did, didn't do, etc...he left michigan...decided to go to OSU...I don't think that has ever been done before...WOAH...

honestly I think RR will have Michigan in the thick of the Big 10 and MNC race within a couple of years...I just think the next 2 or so will be tough...but hey...he brought in a great class and is working up another very good class...this series will be back to being a tough out for either team and honestly much like Michigan had the upper hand under Cooper and now Tressel had the upper hand with LLLLLLoyd...I would love to see this series be more even keel for all the marbles...

Good Luck to Big Blue!
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

the series has been tough for both teams. most of the games are ridiculously close, it's just that they've taken turns winning all of them.

the only insight boren will have is that he was too fat and lazy to compete. that's why i said it was stupid for tressel to let this wanker into the fold. unlike steve, i hope he starts and gives up seven sacks to michigan on what could've been his senior day.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:Is he walking on or did Tressel give him a $cholarsip?

I thought transfers within the conference had to pay their own way?
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/vid ... 6&n8pe6c=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

listen to the WVu players talk about how they dont get cursed at any more. something tells me this is his "family Values"

just sayin about 1:20 into the clip.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

there was talk at the time of boren not liking all the f-bombs getting dropped. so apparently he's fat, lazy, and was hoping ned flanders would've replaced carr. selah. i don't get to enjoy all the rando sex they have or drive the suvs their aunt's lease, so i'm not going to worry about them getting cussed at because they fucked up in practice, either.
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Goober McTuber wrote:
88 wrote:Is he walking on or did Tressel give him a $cholarsip?

I thought transfers within the conference had to pay their own way?
From what I've read, that is accurate.
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

Was Boren supposed to start this year?
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

he started last year and got honorable mention all-league. shite, he even started a game a game freshman season. impressive, i suppose, though a michigan o-line hasn't been a michigan o-line in quite some time. i think the word we use is mythological. our o-line is going to be a mess next year. i think we're going to run a 10-lineman set just to make up for the lack of experience. i'd say skill too, but we don't really know how they're going to grade out. off the top of my head, we have one returning lineman with any experience: steve schilling, who spent most of last year politely asking his assignment to please get off his qb. we're lucky we play in the big ten and have an above-average defense coming back [we only lost our mediocre lb's and an alright safety].

michigan just got its third top 50 recruit for 09. i'm going to start sounding like schmick soon.