Bwa! Rack Dan and the Alliance

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

fix
Eternal Scobode

Bwa! Rack Dan and the Alliance

Post by fix »

Hackers Flood Epilepsy Web Forum With Flashing Lights
Unknown miscreants had a good time two weekends ago when they posted hundreds of flashing animated images onto discussion boards hosted by the Landover, Md.-based Epilepsy Foundation.

Flashing lights or bold moving patterns can trigger often violent seizures among 3 percent of the estimated 50 million epileptics worldwide.

"I was on the phone when it happened, and I couldn't move and couldn't speak," RyAnne Fultz, who has epilepsy, told Wired News about her reaction to viewing one of the images on March 23.

Fultz's 11-year-old son walked over and closed the browser window after about 10 seconds. Fortunately, she suffered nothing more than a bad headache.

By then, the second day of vandalism on EpilepsyFoundation.org, the jerks had moved on to hijacking the browsers of anyone who clicked on certain forum posts, filling the screens with bright, flashing colors.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Bwa! Rack Dan and the Alliance

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

They warned us about 04/01, but did we listen? Nooooo....
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I see Rack Fu has moved on from robots.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

I bet all it took was one of these and they were doing the fish on the living room floor for a good hour. :doh:

KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Anyone that has ever had to change terminals at Detroit airport - there is this long (probably 250 yds) dark tunnel you walk or take the moving walkways through - they have flashing neon and new age muzak pumping through it.

Amazed every time I go through someone's not convulsing on the ground, frothing at the mouth
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

good times.....
get out, get out while there's still time
chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

1 will have little effect. gotta put em all over the screen for full migrane mode.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Papa Willie wrote:Wasn't it Fu who was using that damned thing as an avatar at one point?
it was...fucker wore out my scroll wheel
get out, get out while there's still time
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

This is not really a laughing matter and it figures the peanut gallery would be all over this. Posting flashing images isn't a neat idea either. Have you ever really seen a person have a seizure? I have. It's a pretty scary thing. It will shake you up for a while that's for sure. Our neighbor at our last home had a 13 yr old girl who was epileptic. They tried so many things to control and cure it but even to the time we moved they had not gotten it under control. My wife and I saw her have an attack two times. I'll never forget it. Poor family.

The world is full of hate people. Show some love for a change. Give it a try.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dan Vogel wrote: Show some love for a change. Give it a try.
mvscal, your thoughts?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dan Vogel wrote:Our neighbor at our last home had a 13 yr old girl who was epileptic. They tried so many things to control and cure it but even to the time we moved they had not gotten it under control. My wife and I saw her have an attack two times. I'll never forget it.
You know you hit it once she started convulsing you Diego wannabe sick fuck.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

My wife and I saw her have an attack two times.
Russ, your thoughts? Two Times = Twice the Trauma
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

There was a well-intentioned quaker in my school, too. I started bringing suds and laundry, to put him to work.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

R-Jack wrote:[Shit, I wanted to throw a Kurtis Blow on a boombox and chuck some linoliumn underneath him.
Jesus :lol:
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

"No, I don't have epilepsy. I was just trying to meet AP's gaze."
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dan Vogel wrote: Posting flashing images isn't a neat idea either.
It is if the main image component is tits.
Have you ever really seen a person have a seizure?
I seizure on top of my wife several times a week for 15-20 seconds then wipe my cock on the drapes. whats the big deal?
Our neighbor at our last home had a 13 yr old girl who was epileptic.
And I'm sure you held her very close to you in between your legs while she was spazzing and twitching and you told everyone you were administering "First aid"

They just never knew you meant the whole jaw clenching body twizzling episode aided you to "finish" first.

That's not a drool stain in your lap, is it? You helpful man, you.
The world is full of hate people.
This BOARD is full of hate people.

But thanks for dropping by with the lecture that never fails to fail.

Come again. Soon.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Dan has awakened a latent smack POWAH!!
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Great work and it never fails. I'm convinced a lot of you would go to your room and laugh like crazy if you saw someone have a heart attack. Or you would see your neighbors house catch on fire and you wouldn't call the fire department. I've posted on a couple of other message boards before and never came across nearly as many psycopaths as I have here. Did you somehow advertise and try to gather every social deviant on the internet to post here? Whatever.

By the way I've gathered that "rack" means approval for someone or something. But where did it come from and what does it realy mean? "Rack" me.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Did you somehow advertise and try to gather every social deviant on the internet to post here?
No - but it's a great idea.

As for "deviating"...why should we not deviate from your apparent path, Dan? Someone somehow has to keep pressing the human evolution angle. You are what you are, but if that's all we have to yearn for, then we're fucked.

If I arch my palm just right and pour warmed vegetable oil into it, would you love me?
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Dan Vogel wrote:This is not really a laughing matter and it figures the peanut gallery would be all over this. Posting flashing images isn't a neat idea either. Have you ever really seen a person have a seizure? I have. It's a pretty scary thing. It will shake you up for a while that's for sure. Our neighbor at our last home had a 13 yr old girl who was epileptic. They tried so many things to control and cure it but even to the time we moved they had not gotten it under control. My wife and I saw her have an attack two times. I'll never forget it. Poor family.

Go stab yourself in the throat with a 11" frozen shit, semen drenched pickle tickling faggot
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Dan Vogel wrote:This is not really a laughing matter and it figures the peanut gallery would be all over this. Posting flashing images isn't a neat idea either. Have you ever really seen a person have a seizure? I have. It's a pretty scary thing. It will shake you up for a while that's for sure. Our neighbor at our last home had a 13 yr old girl who was epileptic. They tried so many things to control and cure it but even to the time we moved they had not gotten it under control. My wife and I saw her have an attack two times. I'll never forget it. Poor family.

Oh Dan get over it you little lilly livered fag. One of the cameramen at our old studio had twin girls who would go into seizures sympathytically. And the sound of a fly could trigger it. one would go off, the other smell it and she would be flopping around too, drooling all over.

We used to call it on the PA around the studio so everyone could come watch. joked about selling tickets.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

And here I thought this wa about the most recent demise of Russ' place
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Oh great another guy with anger issues. Who are you? Have we ever even had any dialogue on the board? Oh well goodbye.