hey goobs, you impotent bitch

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Screw_Michigan

hey goobs, you impotent bitch

Post by Screw_Michigan »

take your flashy arenas, your big budget programs, and your overrated hockey teams and hockey league and shove 'em up your ass. all the pussies who care about superficial shit like playing in palaces for arenas play in the wcha. MEN who care about playing the best competition in the best conference in the nation play in the ccha.

the wcha is a regular-season league. the ccha is tournament tested. once again, the wcha is the ccha's cum dumpster, like it was meant to be.

go fuck yourself, tard.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: hey goobs, you impotent bitch

Post by Shoalzie »

All this because State beat Colorado College? :lol:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:take your flashy arenas, your big budget programs, and your overrated hockey teams and hockey league and shove 'em up your ass. all the pussies who care about superficial shit like playing in palaces for arenas play in the wcha. MEN who care about playing the best competition in the best conference in the nation play in the ccha.
Did you notice how the NCAA crammed three WCHA teams into one four-team bracket so that they couldn’t possibly wind up with an all-WCHA Frozen Four again? :lol:

Look up the history, slappy. WCHA rules college hockey. They let one of the weak sister conferences grab a title now and then (like last year), but they are still the premier college hockey conference. Suck on it, bitch.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Michigan may have the most national titles but the next four teams on the list are on WCHA. But the thing I think we can all agree...the best college hockey in America is played in "western" conferences. Hockey East and the ECAC are truly the "little sister" conferences. They can keep the Beanpot...we'll stick to winning the national championships.

In general, the conference debate is always my least favorite thing to talk about in major college sports when in the end, the only thing that matters is which team is the last one standing each year. Just like in the other sports, I don't root for teams in my conference to win when my team doesn't win just for to have save some face. If Michigan doesn't win, I'd say to hell with the other teams in CCHA.