I punched a bum in the face

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

I punched a bum in the face

Post by RumpleForeskin »

...that is what my friend told me. Guess I was too drunk to remember, but I do recall waking up and my left knuckles smelling like tuna.

This is how the story goes, although I am not sure how much of it is accurate considering all 12 of us were drunker than Judy Garland at a movie premier.

It was your typical bachelor soiree on 6th street in Austin. Early in the evening, 3 friends from the party went outside for a smoke. A bum approached my friends and asked for some $$$. One of them took some folded bills out of his shirt pocket and thumbed through to the one dollar bills and gave the bum $3. My friend put the loot back in his shirt pocket while the bum asked my other two friends for some money. When the other two declined, he approached my one friend to give him the hand shake/hug combo. In the process of doing this, the bum lifted the remaining money from my friend's shirt pocket. This was not verified until about an hour later.

Well, luck would have it that the bum was seen walking across the street when we left our last bar for the night. A couple of my friends ran after the bum and confronted him. They pulled him on one of the cross streets away from the public where he admitted to taking the money and started to pull out cash to give back to my friend. When he pulled out the cash, my other friend snatched it from the bum and walked off. They grabbed my swaggering ass and we started to make it for the van. One of my friends and I were at the tail end of the 12 man pack. I feel someone tug on my shoulder and it was the bum. He tells me my buddy stole from him and called me a mother fucker in the process. All I heard was "mother fucker" and took a swing and I apparently connected. Being drunk and all, my balance got the best of me as I went down and scraped my hand, my elbow, and bruised my ankle after I completed my punch. My friend quickly picked me up and basically dragged my ass to the van. I woke up the next morning not knowing any of this, but they said it happened.

Technically, the bum won the fight because I think my encounter with the concrete gave him a TKO as I was passed out from the moment I completed the swing.

Fucking BODE for the bum. I hope his jaw is okay.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Re: I punched a bum in the face

Post by Brock in Va Beach »

Sounds like the bum got over to me. I'll take a weak punch for a day's worth of food and booze any day.

RACK that bum.
Don't run from a sniper, you'll just die tired.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Since when did you start calling your mother a bum and get pissed at her for trying to get paid by the johns?
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

http://www.clipaday.com/videos/the-stra ... nline-ever" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yoru story goes wtih this vidoez
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water