Judges...Please note

The best of the best
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Judges...Please note

Post by Y2K »

Replace my entry with a contestant of your choice. Much like Fester, Family and working out of town next week killed any chance of fun. I wish I could have at least had 1 round of fun but that's life.
My apologies
Thanks
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: Judges...Please note

Post by Atomic Punk »

Have your sister sign up another AP shit troll to entertain the board. I mean if she can't use her Bennish shit poster troll, how about the uber tard AP's Tarp Sizers? That worked out well for that piece of shit bitch didn't it?

She even made her way to my YouTube link to make her worthless self speak out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lckLp7yMpg0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Check out the comment from the shit poster at the top. I haven't seen it in 6 or 7 months and there she is 3 months ago. You have a fucked up bitch for a sis, bro. Hell, even a "board foe" being Major Private was cool over there.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

No issues with you dude.

L8ter G8ter

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Cool. AP's gf is here to serenade.

:paul:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Y2K wrote:Replace my entry with a contestant of your choice. Much like Fester, Family and working out of town next week killed any chance of fun. I wish I could have at least had 1 round of fun but that's life.
My apologies
Thanks
Is there any chance of you sucking any more than this?

What's next, a sig outlining your baby's "progress?"

You signed up for this, Y2K.

I'm honestly sorry you have menstrual cramps, dude. Those things can be painful.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

In the absence of the Mighty Y2K, I nominate Front Porch, to take "his" place, judges.

Carry on ...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Pity - I was looking forward to this matchup.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Fandango wrote:Where the FUCK is the loser's bracket?

http://www.thetrolls.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You're welcome.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Since Y2K poofed out, the judges will have to go back and grab up another loser. Since SG finally seems to have decided to participate, perhaps he will be considered?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

PSUFAN wrote:Since Y2K poofed out, the judges will have to go back and grab up another loser.
Like hell we do. You're not running this thing PUS, at least for so long as you're a contestant, so don't tell us what we "have to" do. If Y's pussy hurts, then you get a walkover. If whoever is running this thing wants to name a sub, then they can do it. I'll be happy to share the results of the WC voting with 88 and Radio Fan if they want to make that call, but we've made our decisions.

If Y had realized his "scheduling conflicts" before the voting was final, (a) that probably would have been more believable, and (b) we might have been inclined to help out with a sub. But it ain't happening now. There's 7 of us, and it's hard enough to get everybody to vote without changing the methodology every 5 minutes. 88 posted the bracket and we'll vote on those threads.
Since SG finally seems to have decided to participate, perhaps he will be considered?
Wow, you're arrogant. Not only do you want to give us orders on a contest in which you're participating, but you also want to name your opponent? Jesus.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

AP's Tarp Sized Panties wrote:You are the one who allowed a picture of yourself in women's underwear leak out into cyberspace, fudgepacker. You will just have to take your lumps like a man (or whatever gender you have chosen for yourself these days.)
You had to edit that one twice?

Bitch, I've owned up to that picture. The thing is, the picture itself is just me being a fucking tard with my girlies old flappers she would wear during THAT time of the month. In the spirit of PSU doing the same pose in his mud stripers, I thought I'd do something really stupid and futile to capture the spirit of lameness.

Was it a mistake? As mvscal said, I Chuck Norris'ed myself. (Dins help me out on the spelling and grammar TIA).

Oh, what was your strategy for the smack off? It's like you've disrespected the field by even entering your shit troll. I've been around a lot longer than yourself and would never disrespect the field like your dumb ass did. When you see the names: Jay, Biggie, DC Smackmaster, Mace, R-Jack, ---> look out! Yes, I'm aware Biggie didn't enter BUT I still see the orange cones of silence that put a certain poster asleep. I don't even remember his board name, but his real name was Thad or something like that. B put that dude away in one post and he never came back that I'm aware of.

YOU, on the other hand, are a self-absorbed nobody cunt that posts after the bars close in the St. Louis area. Send me a pair of your pantys and I'll defile them and mail them back in a Zip Lock with my white sauce for you to self-baste.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Wow, you're arrogant.
Is that leopardskin under that robe?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The thing is, the picture itself is just
...just...stop.

Rack everything else.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You're not running this thing PUS
Wait, the fix ain't in? Mother of God!
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Atomic Punk wrote:Was it a mistake? As mvscal said, I Chuck Norris'ed myself. (Dins help me out on the spelling and grammar TIA).
It should actually be Chuck Norris'd

You're welcome.

I'm just trolling BTW.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Biggie wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Since SG finally seems to have decided to participate, perhaps he will be considered?
Wow, you're arrogant. Not only do you want to give us orders on a contest in which you're participating, but you also want to name your opponent? Jesus.
I think what was trying to say was...

It would be the same as getting a bye anyway...

ImageImage
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Diogenes wrote:I think what was trying to say was...
You know, if you're going to take the time to bold everything you say (which will never not be funny), the least you could do is proofread it first. Otherwise, you might as well walk to the top of the biggest hill in your city and scream, "I'M A FUCKING IDIOT!!!!"
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

OCmike wrote:
Diogenes wrote:I think what was trying to say was...
You know, if you're going to take the time to bold everything you say (which will never not be funny), the least you could do is proofread it first.
It doesn't take any time. Besides, I was trolling.

ImageImage
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

Fandango wrote: PSU sitting around watching the Pirates
never again
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

All of the Pirates I know suck ass by the boatload-imo
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

bwahahaha, you know asssuckers. bwahahaha.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Biggie wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Since Y2K poofed out, the judges will have to go back and grab up another loser.
Like hell we do. You're not running this thing PUS, at least for so long as you're a contestant, so don't tell us what we "have to" do. If Y's pussy hurts, then you get a walkover. If whoever is running this thing wants to name a sub, then they can do it. I'll be happy to share the results of the WC voting with 88 and Radio Fan if they want to make that call, but we've made our decisions.

If Y had realized his "scheduling conflicts" before the voting was final, (a) that probably would have been more believable, and (b) we might have been inclined to help out with a sub. But it ain't happening now. There's 7 of us, and it's hard enough to get everybody to vote without changing the methodology every 5 minutes. 88 posted the bracket and we'll vote on those threads.
Since SG finally seems to have decided to participate, perhaps he will be considered?

Obviously the Midol has run out.

Did it occur to you Biggie that this contest doesn't mean shit except for the entertainment aspect of it, and that perhaps PSU just wanted the opportunity to drop a load of smack on someone, anyone, instead of getting a walkover?

Christ. Change your tampon, oh lord and master of the vaunted smack off.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Bushy,

I understand your frustration, and PSU's. All of us would have liked to see an actual match. And PSU vs. Fandango would be interesting. But advancing Fandango isn't warranted by the WC voting in the first round. And even so, we don't have a lot of options once votes are completed and brackets are posted, especially with 7 judges with widely differing schedules.

If PSU and Fandango want to go at it, great. It'll be like preseason smack camp, and someone can get punked on an occasion. And yes, it's entertainment and not a serious venture, but a lot of the contestants are taking it pretty seriously and spending a lot of time crafting their threads. It's not right for us to cheapen their efforts by changing the rules. We were given a job, and we're trying to do it fairly.

My reply above was unnecessarily bitchy and I apologize to PSU - I had a black dog hangover and I'm not much for taking orders anyway.

Cheers
Biggie
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Atomic Punk wrote:Bitch, I've owned up to that picture. The thing is, the picture itself is just me being a fucking tard with my girlies old flappers she would wear during THAT time of the month.
And here I thought the image of that fiasco couldn't possibly get any more gruesome than it already was.

Props on proving me wrong, AP. I guess.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:Bitch, I've owned up to that picture. The thing is, the picture itself is just me being a fucking tard with my girlies old flappers she would wear during THAT time of the month.
And here I thought the image of that fiasco couldn't possibly get any more gruesome than it already was.
Nonsense. He could have been wearing those flappers on his head.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

No frustration on this end. Actually, since Y2K signed up for this thing and squelched out AFTER the matchup was posted, I'm still posing in that thread. I'll fire up flash later tonight.

As for SG - like I said, I'm willing to face him any time he likes. He can make his time in Cul de Smack.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

PSUFAN wrote:I'm still posing in that thread.
Vat?

Tell me about your mother.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Biggie wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:I'm still posing in that thread.
Vat?

Apparently she lived next door to Headhunter.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Biggie wrote:
Apparently she lived next door to Headhunter.
The apple* doesn't fall too far from the tree**.

*corn
**colon
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I get it...

Because HH's neighbor doesn't wipe her ass good, and PSU doesn't wipe his ass good either...

Right?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Fuck that! Rack Goober, BWAA!
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

As I walked out in the streets of Laredo
As I walked out on Laredo one day
I spied a young cowboy all dressed in white linen
Wrapped in white linen as cold as the day

"I can see by your outfit that you are a cowboy"
"I see by your outfit you are a cowboy, too"
"We see by our outfits that we are both cowboys"
"If you get an outfit, you can be a cowboy too."

t. to b. Headhunter, Kid Nashville
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

ha ha...rack jay. My mother posts under the nick "Stoney". :cry:
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Atomic Punk wrote:the picture itself is just me being a fucking tard with my girlies old flappers she would wear during THAT time of the month.
I never knew they beached themselves that often.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

:lol: