Ill be mentioning t1b.........

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Bagels from NutLand
Fuckin' Noob

Ill be mentioning t1b.........

Post by Bagels from NutLand »

on my stucknut radio show today........after rome (3pm eastern) if anyone is interested. I am also recording and will post it later. Thanks for having the nutters here for the smackoff.

Bagels
http://www.stucknut.net/radio/play.php <----click to pull up a pop up player
Dog
Elwood

Re: Ill be mentioning t1b.........

Post by Dog »

Shameless plug in an attempt to get more than 4 listeners.

BTW, Bagels does produce some good redneck radio, with his incestuous southern drawl.
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Slobberbone? Count me in. - HiCalSnowGirl
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Bagels from NutLand
Fuckin' Noob

If you didnt hear this weeks show you missed some college basketball talk, a little "not-IRL" melting by yours truly about a board situation, some talk about the t1b smackoff, and my interview from Pooldoc's Rock Show. Here are the direct download links, but if you dont want to download it I have it uploaded on myspace in my blog section ( http://www.myspace.com/mikeinthaville ) it will automatically start. ENJOY!!!

Segment 1, Part 1
Segment 1, Part 2
Segment 2, Part 1
Segment 2, Part 2
Segment 3
Segment 4, Part 1
Segment 4, Part 2
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Sorry I'm late. Winamp cramp.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

The segment 4/4a downloads don't seem to work.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Tuned in yesterday just in time to hear a cavalcade of whining that would make Piscopo cringe.

While there are some pretty good reads over there, I'm thinking Dins might be onto something with the radio guys. Prefacing that tear-stained diatribe with "this isn't real-life melting ... just something I have to get off my chest" and then launching into a weeping monologue only Shrubber truly understood DEFINITELY trumps this board's IKYABWAI crew.

Message boarding really is serious business, apparently.

VERY. SERIOUS. BUSINESS.

I don't know this Timmay guy, but he certainly has you fixed up with brand new strings, Puppet.

I'll bet you even do the little quote thingy every time you say "in real life," too.

Can't wait to join the ones of listeners again next week.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Trust me, orc, Bagels in no way represents the Stucknut masses. He is definitely on the outside looking in.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

I've listened to several nighttime shows and it's mostly music, mostly a decent selection of it, with minimal commentary every 3-5 songs, usually about what was just played or about to be played.

Haven't heard the wanna be talk show hosts during the day.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

I'm sure he's a good egg, and I'm down with the whole amateur radio deal. To be honest, some good tunage during the parts that didn't hurt my ears.

That said, yesterday must have been hypocrisy day at SNR, because Timmay's Puppet followed up his RAWR! segment with some mission statement about not using the radio gig to further grudges.

Love that bully pulpit.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Credit Bagels for making SN Radio happen. His show is a "wannabe talk show host" concept. Most others pla more music and talk less.

BTW, my show will be on Thursday from 8-10pm CST. This is in no way in any shape, form or fashion promotional propaganda.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Credit Bagels for making SN Radio happen. His show is a "wannabe talk show host" concept. Most others pla more music and talk less.

BTW, my show will be on Thursday from 8-10pm CST. This is in no way in any shape, form or fashion promotional propaganda.
Oompa Loompa happy hour!

Or is it munschkin?
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

RumpleForeskin wrote: BTW, my show will be on Thursday from 8-10pm CST. This is in no way in any shape, form or fashion promotional propaganda.
Holy SHIT you are so fucked. Better plan on a 66 minute show.

sin,

9:07 CST
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rumps: HEY, guys! Thanks for tuning in to my little show. I can't wait to hang with you, chat-smack, and spin Boston records!

deep-seated, bulky-timbred rumbling

Rumps:OK! Let's get this thing started! How bout that smackoff, eh? It's so AWESOME! OK...here's a cool Bonnie Raitt tune for ya...

formless, less-distant gurgling

Rumps: aw shit! Sounds like we're having some technical difficulties. How about that avatard c_u's sporting? Do you think that's really h...

ROOOOOWWWWWAAAAAWWWWEEEEAAAAAARRRRRRRR

Rumps:Uh OK! Jeez, sorry! Immodium Ho!

FFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! FFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Rumps (from far away): HEY GUYS! GIVE ME A MINUTE HERE! HUM YOURSELF A STEVE MILLER TUNE TIL I GET BACK!! ABRA ABRA CADABRA!

~lengthy sounds of great struggle, buckets clattering to the floor, great gushing streams of liquid, horrible ear-rending gnashing

Best of luck, rumps. Hope for your sake she doesn't get horny tonight, while the wetsuit is still at the CDC
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

That is rediculous, PSU. I would never utter the word "eh" on my radio program.
Bagels from NutLand
Fuckin' Noob

RumpleForeskin wrote:Trust me, orc, Bagels in no way represents the Stucknut masses. He is definitely on the outside looking in.
I heart you rumps. You are one of the few that has had their asses handed to them more than me. But I've noticed since timmay-gate your general negativity towards me. I get it, you claim this board now because of posters like me. That's fine. I can't make anyone agree with my point of view on things
RumpleForeskin wrote: His show is a "wannabe talk show host" concept. Most others pla more music and talk less.
The idea of my show is simple. I bring my "board identity" to life in my show. I am the redneck, nascar lovin, rasslin watchin, thread tarding, radio show spammer of the nut. Its what I do. I just brought it to the radio. If any of you think that there was any reality to that "melt" on my show, sorry to disappoint. I must admit in retrospect that it probably wasnt my best move with new listeners tuning in. So noted.
RumpleForeskin wrote: BTW, my show will be on Thursday from 8-10pm CST. This is in no way in any shape, form or fashion promotional propaganda.
Rumps show is solid. Good tunes and talk. Isnt it on Wednesday, though? :lol
Bagels from NutLand
Fuckin' Noob

oh and for those asking about podcasts of shows, we started an archive forum, Ill be posting stuff today.