ROUND 1 WINNERS

The best of the best
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: ROUND 1 WINNERS

Post by PSUFAN »

I'd just like to point out that this thread would actually be incomplete without the requisite bittering so amply provided by SG. Observers of prior smackoffs will note that SG shines in this role, but always fares less well in his actual thread. You can tell he's capable of some good stuff, but ultimately, he's just lazy. That's not gonna win you much in this kind of field.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Serge
Crack Whore

Post by Serge »

Dinsdale wrote: Dear fucking god, what a useless tard.

I would be insulted, but I just can't take any comment from you seriously. Especially taking in the hypocritical nature of this comment, the misspelling of the word "insinuation", and the general dismissive nature that everyone else on this board seems to take to any of your posts. It's like your comments are a cure for chronic insomnia. And seeing as you didn't want to get your pretty white pants dirty in the actual SO, I can just assume that you're being like every other monday morning quarterback who thought they could do better in the big game, but lacks the talent and drive to actually do so. Am I saying that I'm Tom Brady? Hardly. I'd say I'm Jeff Garcia at best. And with that knowledge, I'm putting on the gear and I'm stepping on the field while you're still bitching from the sidelines. In summary, go fuck yourself Dinsdale.

Thanks,
Serge.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

What SG needs to realize is that we are not going to ban him which is what he is trying to do so he can go buck to dotnet and announce his :bode: and then spam the shit out of that place with all 2,432,126 shit trolls of his.

What the rest of you need to realize is you have a Friends and Foes option in your Board Preferences. I suggest you use that instead of clicking Image on any SG post. Since we can't kill the homeless and gameless mutt in this instance, not feeding it is the best option.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:What the rest of you need to realize is you have a Friends and Foes option in your Board Preferences.

RACK it.

Hell, I couldn't even see a good chunk of the smackoff posts, much less the posts in this thread.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Serge wrote:

I would be insulted, but I just can't take any comment from you seriously. Especially taking in the hypocritical nature of this comment, the misspelling of the word "insinuation", and the general dismissive nature that everyone else on this board seems to take to any of your posts. It's like your comments are a cure for chronic insomnia. And seeing as you didn't want to get your pretty white pants dirty in the actual SO, I can just assume that you're being like every other monday morning quarterback who thought they could do better in the big game, but lacks the talent and drive to actually do so. Am I saying that I'm Tom Brady? Hardly. I'd say I'm Jeff Garcia at best. And with that knowledge, I'm putting on the gear and I'm stepping on the field while you're still bitching from the sidelines. In summary, go fuck yourself Dinsdale.

Thanks,
Serge.

Do you actually type this shit?

I sure hope you just cut and paste it from somewhere...I can't imagine bothering to type stuff like that.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Serge
Crack Whore

Post by Serge »

Charles De Mar wrote:
Serge wrote:

Thanks,
Serge.

Do you actually type this shit?

I sure hope you just cut and paste it from somewhere...I can't imagine bothering to type stuff like that.
Would you rather I use a series of symbols? Like on a Burger King cash register?
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Serge wrote: Would you rather I use a series of symbols? Like on a Burger King cash register?
If you feel more comfortable doing that, sure.
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Serge
Crack Whore

Post by Serge »

Charles De Mar wrote:
Serge wrote: Would you rather I use a series of symbols? Like on a Burger King cash register?

I see what you did there.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Serge wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote:

I see what you did there.

Focus on the bouncing ball and sing along....
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Fandango wrote:Come on, RF, you know he sucks. :lol:
Apparently, not as much as you did, in the tourney. :lol:

You started out strong, but then faded like Zyclone at a backstage Poison party, dude.

Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Front Porch
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Front Porch »

Congrats Fester, It is too bad that you are not going to carry on.

I was looking forward to you eventually saying something funny.
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

Something tells me Haywood had this problem last night

mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Fandango wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote:
Cam wrote:
Hey Hey I wanna Be a Smack Star
Serge
Crack Whore

Post by Serge »

Charles De Mar wrote:

Focus on the bouncing ball and sing along....
Does it lead to more stock photos?
jerome moore
Crack Whore

Post by jerome moore »

i hope the anal sex between the judges was good.
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Post by Brock in Va Beach »

I can't wait to watch SG smack Cam from one ring post to the other. This should be quite humorous. As one useless nigra that catches footballs for a living once said "Get your popcorn ready."
Don't run from a sniper, you'll just die tired.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

jerome moore wrote:i hope the anal sex between the judges was good.

It's a lot like Pizza..........

Props on stringing 10 words together for your post!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

SG doth protest too much.

Hell, he raised a voice about 'corruption' prior to entering into the event. LOL

There's a term for one who choices to engage in an activity, knowing that it will result in him taking it up the @ss.

Submissive homosexual.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

KC Scott wrote:
jerome moore wrote:i hope the anal sex between the judges was good.
Props on stringing 10 words together for your post!
and at the end of his sentence, he had his period.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

poptart wrote:
There's a term for one who choices to engage in an activity, knowing that it will result in him taking it up the @ss.
The other choices:

Board Moderator
Prostate Exam
Raider Fan
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

KC Scott wrote:
poptart wrote:
The other choices:

Board Moderator
Prostate Exam
Raider Fan
:bode:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

poptart wrote:SG doth protest too much.

Hell, he raised a voice about 'corruption' prior to entering into the event. LOL

Submissive homosexual.
I don't know who you are. Seriously. But dropping homosmack is fresh. Circa 1999.

Oh, something I forgot, I'm a gameless fuckstain who is blessed to spam your board.

Sin,
gameless fuckstain
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Jeff in SD wrote:Something tells me Haywood had this problem last night

How has this not been racked? :lol:
scottysixx
Jake

Post by scottysixx »

PrimeX wrote:
Jeff in SD wrote:Something tells me Haywood had this problem last night

How has this not been racked? :lol:
ohh it has!! very much so.
that shit is teh funneh!
rack!
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

1st Round voting is final:

R-Jack claims WILD CARD #3 and the final spot in the Sweet 16.