Thanks PSU.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Thanks PSU.

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

RumpleForeskin wrote:We give our neighbors the shirt off our back
Oh really? Rumplewife didn't return ANY of my calls. That bitch.

Sin,
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

RumpleForeskin wrote: I never claimed Houston having BODE over NoCal. I said the South > North. That was a general statement which obviously drew some bitter attention from the likes of you and a few others.
This IS a smack board. [delete]Tell me you knew[/delete]
RumpleForeskin wrote:You fuckin' imply that Houston should be lumped with the likes of Detroit and Cleveland by saying it pretty much has nothing to offer except sweltering heat and crime.
Uh...yeah. Pretty much.
RumpleForeskin wrote:Well, buddy, 2 million people can't be wrong.
I was trying to keep this above board. Let's not drag the illegals into this.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Y2K wrote:
many people are able to live comfortably just a few miles away from their jobs.
I laughed....
All depends on where you want to live and what you do for a living. I mean, there's no way in hell I could afford anything next to Yahoo or Google, but a nice place in Sunnyvale isn't a problem.

War my brutal 1.2 mile commute. :lol:
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

...do well...uh...whatever it is they do in Beaumont.
Fight insane traffic and bad drivers on the shittiest, most torn to fuck roads this side of Fallujah on the way to whichever hole in the wall joint that proclaims it has the best barbeque in the country.

I spent a week in Beaumont for a softball national tournament in August of 2005. The best part was when it was over and I put that god forsaken shit hole in my rear view mirror as I fled north as fast as my Chevy's relieved suspension would go.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

War Wagon wrote:I spent a week in Beaumont for a softball national tournament in August of 2005. The best part was when it was over and I put that god forsaken shit hole in my rear view mirror as I fled north as fast as my Chevy's relieved suspension would go.
You left the wife behind?
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Wannabet? wrote:
Roger_the_Shrubber wrote: I understand that you are slightly retarded PSU. Read the quote above. There IS nothing new, in here. That was my point. English, do you understand it?
I see the gimp pills makes your PMS flare up.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Wags needs to blast C_U with his lovemissile and be done with it already. You twin heelnippers are nauseating and both in dire need of a good ol' fashioned grudgefuck.

Be sure to hit the curtains on the way out, Wags.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

:lol:

Thats a RACK.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Raydah James wrote:Wags needs to blast C_U with his lovemissile and be done with it already. You twin heelnippers are nauseating and both in dire need of a good ol' fashioned grudgefuck.
Just yankin' his chain.

I was bored today.

Christ.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Raydah James wrote:
cinderella_undercover wrote: Image

:lol:

Thats a RACK.
Fuck yes, it is. Bwahahahaha.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Sweet Jesus. Fucking RACK.
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Houston placed third in most underrated cities in the U.S.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18024681/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:meds:
3. Houston
Houston is proof that everything is indeed bigger in Texas. While better known for its big business and energy interests, this sprawling city also hosts top-notch orchestra, opera, and ballet companies, a dynamic theater scene, great museums, and the world-renowned NASA Space Center. Shopping reigns supreme here — you'll find a huge concentration of shops and above-par outlet malls — and its cosmopolitan restaurant scene expands upon the state's traditional Tex-Mex offerings. Bold and impressive architecture helps define the cityscape, too — including the mammoth Astrodome — making this fourth-largest U.S. city a true star in the Lone Star State.
LOL! I live outside the city in a nice coastal town, and the smell of salt water pwns. Besides mid-town, Houston is a fucking shithole with nothing but concrete, spics, wanna be bling nogs, strip centers, strip clubs, and corrupt cops. Cost of living is low because this city is a toilet bowl compared to most other cities in the U.S. Yeah, there are nice neighborhoods outside the city limits, but this is also the cause major traffic on every freeway as the burb commuters make their 45 minute drive into work, and the micro-mansions are foreclosing at an amazing rate.

I only make it into the city for concerts or sporting events, otherwise I stay away from the toilet bowl of New Orleans shitheels that have taken over the city.

I want seasons, mountains, clean rivers and white people. In the city I get 22" rimmed SUV's driven by Illegal spics who live in shacks, Asians who can't wait to shoot anyone in site, Nawlin's nogs stealing everything in site and horrible pollution. Awesome. :meds:

The only major positive around the city besides the awesome food everywhere is my hero, Joe Horn.

Rack him forever.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

PrimeX wrote:Houston placed third in most underrated cities in the U.S.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18024681/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:meds:
Nice list. More evidence that the folks at MSNBC are morons...

The top ten cities you never want to visit (or go back to):

1. Baltimore
2. Fort Lauderdale
3. Houston
4. Kansas City
5. Louisville
6. Minneapolis
7. Pittsburgh
8. Portland
9. Providence
10. Sacramento
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Diogenes wrote: Nice list. More evidence that the folks at MSNBC are morons...

4. Kansas City
Let's get one thing straight- you were RUN from KC, OK you fucking clown? No wonder you're still a bitter board bitch about us.

:bode:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

RevLimiter wrote:
Diogenes wrote: Nice list. More evidence that the folks at MSNBC are morons...

4. Kansas City
Let's get one thing straight- you were RUN from KC, OK you fucking clown?
By 'RUN from' you mean drivng through on a cross country trip?

Okay.

But if I was making the list, I would have added St. Loser into the mix. I'm surprised they weren't selling the virtues of Pittsburg as well.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

t-b, Dio, KFC bleeding Paul
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

They lumped my city in with those legendary shitholes?

Cool. Don't move here.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Must have been thinking of Maine.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PrimeX wrote:The only major positive around the city besides the awesome food everywhere is my hero, Joe Horn.

Rack him forever.

RACK the vigilante who hit paydirt. Only scored a near-miss in the U&L...

Young professional athletes make good targets for would be thieves. The young guy is more likely to floss his new found riches. That doesn’t mean that older or former athletes are immune to criminals.

Bobby Hayes was arrested outside the home of former NBA player Terrell Brandon after a failed extortion attempt. The 41 year old Hayes is believed to have written threatening letters to the families of Brandon and former NFL defensive back Anthony Newman. A letter arrived last week at the home of Newman’s mother. It was for “NFL Mom”

“U don’t know me, but I know U. I want 10K in cash in a black bag set next to your garage door Friday night. If you tell the police and try to be a hero you will be responsible for the murder of your whole family.”

The Newman family called 911. Terrell Brandon handled his letter a little differently. Brandon and friend Timothy Upshaw put a decoy bag outside of Terrell’s house, and waited for the suspect to come pick up the bag… with guns..

Brandon and Upshaw, who both have concealed handgun licenses, apparently had put down their guns. They pointed to one lying near the curb, police said, and told officers another gun was on the trunk of a car at the scene. Hayes was taken into custody at 10:32 p.m., and Brandon and Upshaw accompanied officers to fill in the story.

To hell with calling the authorities, huh TB? Luckily Terrell didn’t have to shoot anybody or get shot. Unluckily, Bobby Hayes posted bail and is back on the streets.

Tried to extort money from Anthony Newman? A Raider? That takes some balls.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one