Question for Cowboy fans

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Question for Cowboy fans

Post by Goober McTuber »

OK, so my wife is a Cowboy fan. She really wants to see a game in Dallas, and I figure with the new stadium opening in 2009 my best chance for taking her to a game in Dallas without it costing a fortune is to do it this year.

She’s trying to get me to sign up for a deal on the Cowboy website where you can book a 2008 game at 2007 prices. Things is, this is a package, and it costs $599 per. It includes like one or two nights at the hotel where the Cowboys stay, an autograph session (probably featuring a handful of third-stringers and former has-beens), and low end zone seats.

I’m thinking for that money we could get better seats from a broker or from one of my good friends at T1B. Any ideas?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Nacho
Elwood

Re: Question for Cowboy fans

Post by Nacho »

At this point I would shop around. All things considered it may add up to around the same. Maybe it depends on who might show up for the autographs.

I would aim more at October or November. Weather is better that time of year and should make for a nice game. If you go in Sept you may just burn up especially if the sun hits you.
Save me some of that corn for laters...
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I went to a game at Texas Stadium back in 99 while on a business trip to Dallas. Texas Stadium and Cowboy fan in their natural habitat is something that every football fan should experience at least once. And who knows, maybe you'll see Jay Hanks milling around.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I doubt it. HØNK is in Vegas and probably couldn’t put together bus fare to Dallas.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

What happened, Gramps-didnt plan the piggy bank offerings wisely when you were in your 30's and the Packers were winning thier first title?

The funniest thing about this thread (besides the flies buzzing out of your coinpurse when your cheapass cracks it open) is that i'm very friendly with the wife of the minority owner of the Cowboys. In fact, i've had free access to not one, but two suites for Cowboy games for the past 2 years.

Too bad you're a shitsucking tard of the highest caliber-or i'd think about dialing you in.

The truth is that you bring fucking nothing to this forum and know J ack shit about football as a whole.

Enjoy getting dryfukked by the Cowboys and your beatdown snizz of an aged whore, you senile cheapskate motherfucker.

:hfal:

:lol:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Raydah James wrote:The funniest thing about this thread (besides the flies buzzing out of your coinpurse when your cheapass cracks it open) is that i'm very friendly with the wife of the minority owner of the Cowboys. In fact, i've had free access to not one, but two suites for Cowboy games for the past 2 years.
Thanks for your input Zyclone. At least in Dallas, you get to see a professional football team play. I suppose you could say the same about Oakland, depending on who's in town that week.