Hey Celtsfans...

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Hey Celtsfans...

Post by Dinsdale »

Make your time, you stupid fucking bitches.

Make your time.

Gonna suck when you lose 4 of 5, eh? Gives them something to talk about on Sportcenter.

But as you watch the game, whatever you do, don't worry about what the ROY guy is doing. I mean, it's not like you traded him for a handful of beads or anything.

BTW-How is Sebastian Telfair these days? He's going to the All Star Game as the Celts PG, right? Oh well, at least Theo Ratliffe worked out for you guys. I'd love to have those guys back here instead of Brandon Freaking Roy.

Has KG demanded the other players' paychecks yet? If not, it's coming. Not like he hasn't done it before. I'm guessing the asswhooping he'll recieve tonight should be enough to bring on his next inevitable meltdown.

Make your time.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
bbqjones
indian black betty

Re: Hey Celtsfans...

Post by bbqjones »

~bump~
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Hey Celtsfans...

Post by Dinsdale »

Adressed in another forum (makes sense, eh?).

I didn't take into account the possibility of playing 5-on-8, since the NBA had been doing a halfway decent job of putting those days behind them.

But they went old school on that one.

Boston needed the refs to call guys for travelling that didn't have the ball at the time to pull that one out. And their bigs standing in front of the rim all game long was pretty fresh... I was bitching about it long before the announcers offered to go explain the illegal defense rules to the refs.

And Ray Allen hasn't forgotten which team he most likes to drop 100 on in the second half... that's gotten pretty old after all these years... at least we only see him twice a year instead of 4 now.

Sidenote for Sunsfans -- while the Suns feature not one, but two of the worst defensive players in the game.... Amare was just a freaking BEAST in the open court last night... he does do that... while usually watching his assignment go off for 40.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one