No. 5 Giants (11-6) at No. 1 Cowboys (13-3) -- Discussion

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Re: No. 5 Giants (11-6) at No. 1 Cowboys (13-3) -- Discussion

Post by RevLimiter »

Pro football player smack line of the YEAR:
Michael Strahan said, NOT wrote:I hope T.O. and Crayton has their popcorn ready, so they can go home to their big screen TV and watch us play the Packers next week.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

There is nothing better that seeing your team put that look on Jerry Jones' face at the end of the game. Great second half adjustments by Spagnuolo and the Giants D finally getting to Romo were huge.

I worry about poor weather slowing the ride that Eli is on right now, but I will enjoy it while it lasts.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Leave Romo alone!

Compare these "Leave (insert name here) alone videos..
Britney

Romo
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Wow. Just wow.

Looks like T.O. is an estrogen pill away from doing a photo shoot in Fresno.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Jack wrote:Image
Leave Romo alone!
RACK!!!!!! :lol:
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Got to hand it to the Giants since they played a heck of a game.

I have been saying that it looked like the Cowboys were playing like they had a 10 point lead the entire game. Only problem is they never got anywhere close to that. They played without any sense of urgency and completely abandoned the run again in the second half. Part was due to the Giants defensive adjustments made at halftime.

Passes were not on target. Players that don't drop passes were dropping passes. The O-line was slow to the point of attack in run blocking.

But what has been pissing me off all season showed up again and I hope changes are going to be made. The Cowboys special teams played piss poor like they have all year. The Giants won that battle by a large margin. Then the Cowboys all but give the game away with penalties. Nothing like keeping the two first half scoring drives by the Giants alive by all the mistakes but to continue to put themselves in huge holes with offensive penalties. Just how many times did they think they could overcome 3rd and 20?

There are some leadership questions with this team as their discipline is lacking when the heat gets turned up.
Save me some of that corn for laters...
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

BSmack wrote:Wow. Just wow.

Looks like T.O. is an estrogen pill away from doing a photo shoot in Fresno.
Dude is like a twin of Cuba Gooding Jr in Jerry Mcguire. Same weepy ass crybaby.

Haven't seen a headline saying "Dallas Cryboys" yet though. Anytime now. :)
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:Romo is just a choking bitch. No guts, no balls...no dice.
We blame it on Yoko Romo and the trip to Cabo.

Sin
Cowsnatch fan
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

It doesn't have anything to do with the trip to Cabo.

Romo just sucks under big-time pressure.
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

mvscal wrote:Romo is just a choking bitch. No guts, no balls...no dice.
:bode:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Rack the Gnats for kicking our asses in the second half. Its a little concerning that Romo plays like absolute horseshit the final weeks of the season. This team needs some discipline, evidenced by all the amateur penalties they were amassing. Oh well, this had nothing to do with Jessica, and everything to do with the Gnats being a better football team than the Boys.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

DallasFanatic wrote:Oh well, this had nothing to do with Jessica, and everything to do with the Gnats being a better football team than the Boys.
Maybe not, but I'll just say THIS: you didn't see Tom Brady jetting off somewhere with Gisele Bundchen on HIS bye week, did you?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Rack Nacho and DF for showing up after that debacle.

The Cowboys found ways of KTOA in ways that I didn't think were possible. Granted, the Giants' D played very well, especially with a depleted secondary. But I think a key series in that game was allowing NY to tie it, with 47 seconds left in the 1st half. How the FUCK does that happen? Total momentum change, from which I don't think Dallas didn't recover until very late in the 4th, and by then, it was panic time.

Whoops. I guess it does happen when your clock management sucks shit and you commit dumbass personal foul penalties.

As has been mentioned, Dallas' special teams were horrid. It's almost like Roy Williams said, "OK guys, here's the way Bob Stoops does things in big bowl games. Let's do it."

Don't get me wrong, I loved every minute of this epic implosion.

Trip to Cabo with overexposed skank: $24,000
Number of catches by your superstar receiver in the 2nd half: 0
The look on a POS's face at the end of the game: Priceless
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

RevLimiter wrote:Maybe not, but I'll just say THIS: you didn't see Tom Brady jetting off somewhere with Gisele Bundchen on HIS bye week, did you?
Maybe he was babysitting.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

RevLimiter wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:Oh well, this had nothing to do with Jessica, and everything to do with the Gnats being a better football team than the Boys.
Maybe not, but I'll just say THIS: you didn't see Tom Brady jetting off somewhere with Gisele Bundchen on HIS bye week, did you?
You should really stop being such a dumbass. I heard a report on CNN last week that Brady and Gisele were running around NYC the same weekend Romo was in Mexico. I have heard this same reported on local sports radio, and I just now did a quick google search and found this.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/01/03 ... ty-stroll/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Something it looks like your dumb ass should try before you post something here and making yourself appear even more of the idiot and board bitch you are....
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Yeah. And at least Romo doesn't carry a purse.

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nacho wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
You should really stop being such a dumbass.
That’s like telling the ocean it should stop being so wet.

Cue the KFC Paul [broken record]ankle-biter, ankle-biter[/broken record] “blast”.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Nacho wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
You should really stop being such a dumbass. I heard a report on CNN last week that Brady and Gisele were running around NYC the same weekend Romo was in Mexico. I have heard this same reported on local sports radio, and I just now did a quick google search and found this.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/01/03 ... ty-stroll/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Something it looks like your dumb ass should try before you post something here and making yourself appear even more of the idiot and board bitch you are....
LMAO....NYC is like RIGHT NEXT DOOR to Boston compared to Cabo you fucking tool. Apples and oranges, to say the least.

Nice try, though. :hfal:
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

RevLimiter wrote:
Nacho wrote:Something it looks like your dumb ass should try before you post something here and making yourself appear even more of the idiot and board bitch you are....
LMAO....NYC is like RIGHT NEXT DOOR to Boston compared to Cabo you fucking tool. Apples and oranges, to say the least.

What part of YOUR question about Brady and Gisele jetting off somewhere did you not understand? Looks like he did you fool.

Why can't you come correct when you are called out on something?

Oh yeah you are a freaking tard.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:
Nacho wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:Maybe not, but I'll just say THIS: you didn't see Tom Brady jetting off somewhere with Gisele Bundchen on HIS bye week, did you?

You really are the dumbest motherfucker on the Internet. :meds:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Nacho wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Nacho wrote:Something it looks like your dumb ass should try before you post something here and making yourself appear even more of the idiot and board bitch you are....

What part of YOUR question about Brady and Gisele jetting off somewhere did you not understand? Looks like he did you fool.

Why can't you come correct when you are called out on something?

Oh yeah you are a freaking tard.
He didn't go off to ANOTHER COUNTRY- he went to NYC, which is almost within driving distance of Boston if I'm not mistaken, and I seriously doubt that he went there to completely get away from football, ala Jessica's fucking boy-toy. Calling me names (which some of you inexplicably resort to when I'm RIGHT) will NEVER EVER change that fact.
BSmack wrote:You really are the dumbest motherfucker on the Internet. :meds:
No I'm really NOT, as much as you wish I were. Stay the FUCK on topic or STFU, Bri-Anna.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:He didn't go off to ANOTHER COUNTRY- he went to NYC, which is almost within driving distance of Boston if I'm not mistaken
Great big if there, tubby. They almost certainly flew. It’s over 200 miles, and who needs a car when you get to NYC? Impossible to park. Most people there would use taxis, or in Brady’s case limos, or in your case a flatbed truck.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:He didn't go off to ANOTHER COUNTRY- he went to NYC, which is almost within driving distance of Boston if I'm not mistaken
Great big if there, tubby. They almost certainly flew. It’s over 200 miles, and who needs a car when you get to NYC? Impossible to park. Most people there would use taxis, or in Brady’s case limos, or in your case a flatbed truck.
For fuck's sake Goobs....like I actually insinuated that Tom MOTHERFUCKING Brady drove from Boston to NYC. Are you kidding me?
They almost certainly flew.
NO FUCKING SHIT, SHERLOCK???? :meds: :meds: :meds:

And you still wonder why you are a bottom-feeding ankle-biting fucktard??? :brad:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

No, what I wonder is why you’re such a FAT fucking RETARD who can’t see that what Brady did is no different than what Romo did. Neither one was wrong, BTW, they did what they were supposed to be doing. Relaxing.

I understand that Favre actually jetted from God’s Country to Mississippi, which is definitely going off to another country.

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Let's not dance around the issue here-

Jessica Simpson is a bad lay and probably isn't much of a cock gobler.. ie Whitey's kinda girl.

Gisele is a dirty girl, having stole Brady from an somewhat equally hot but albeit pregnant women. She probably takes it up the pooper and is secretly a fan of Oregon Football ie.. a girl after Dinsdale's heart.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

RevLimiter wrote:
Nacho wrote:Oh yeah you are a freaking tard.
He didn't go off to ANOTHER COUNTRY- he went to NYC, which is almost within driving distance of Boston if I'm not mistaken, and I seriously doubt that he went there to completely get away from football, ala Jessica's fucking boy-toy. Calling me names (which some of you inexplicably resort to when I'm RIGHT) will NEVER EVER change that fact.
When you are RIGHT? BWAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!

Let me try to break this down so that even an ignoramus like you can understand.

You asked a stupid question that you didn't know the answer to yourself. When you were shown that Tom Brady did actually do what you implied that he wouldn't do. Your dumbass starts to backpedal and tries to make up ground with more stupid statements....

Like Boston and NYC are next door to each other. If you bothered to check this one out before saying it you would notice them being around 200+ miles apart from each other, about a 4 hour trip in that part of the country. So they probably flew and then that contradicts your statement about him not "jetting" around....

But he wasn't getting away from football right? That is what your next dumbass statement was right?

So what is Tom doing with Gisele in NYC? Running over the offensive game plan with a supermodel? Looking for her keen insight. Maybe in your world she is the reason the Pats are 16-0. This statement about Brady not getting totally away from football is retarded because he obviously did get away from it.

But I expect another backpedal from your tarded arse... It should be equally entertaining and brilliantly stupid as only a take by you could be.

Here is some advice... If you want to call out Romo about the whole Mexico thing, be consistent and call out Brady for doing the same thing in NYC.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

jiminphilly wrote:a girl after Dinsdale's heart.

Let's not get carried away -- if a woman meets two qualifications, she's "after my heart."

The two dealbreakers they must meet are

A) Here

B) Breathing

There's wiggle-room on the rest... and B) might be up for negotiation with the right girl.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Dinsdale wrote:The two dealbreakers they must meet are

A) Here

B) Breathing

There's wiggle-room on the rest... and B) might be up for negotiation with the right girl.

I'll talk to Mrs. Rumps.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:The two dealbreakers they must meet are

A) Here

B) Breathing

I'll talk to Mrs. Rumps.

I know Dins is into hoggin'. What you're talking about is X-Games material.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Confusing "slumpbuster" and "marriage material" can have devastating results.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:When and if Homo ever wins a big game, he can start taking trips to Mexico with supermodels.

"Supermodels" would be a significant upgrade over the current B-list "hottie" that's starting to enter the early stages of the cottage-cheese-years.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Well that certainly sucked...

Had some personal issues to attend to, or I would have taken my lumps earlier.

I wouldn't go as far to say Romo choked, he certainly didn't perform at his best, but Choke is a bit harsh. His passes that were dropped weren't his fault.

Bash T.O. all you want about him crying. I've not been a big defender of his, but he's right. they lost as a team. Romo didn't miss blocking assignments, or drop passes, or facemask, or blow coverage, or myriad other mistakes.

It's a young team. They'll be just fine.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

mvscal wrote:
Nacho wrote:Here is some advice... If you want to call out Romo about the whole Mexico thing, be consistent and call out Brady for doing the same thing in NYC.
Obviously Brady is capable of handling the distraction and Homo isn't.

Here is some advice... When and if Homo ever wins a big game, he can start taking taking trips to Mexico with supermodels. Until then, that choking dumbfuck really needs to keep his fucking pea sized brain on business.
Basically what I SHOULD HAVE said.

Live and learn.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RevLimiter wrote:Basically what I SHOULD HAVE said.

Dude -- you're KFCPaul...

It's not too late.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:

It's not too late.
RACK.

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:

It's not too late.
RACK.
Yawn. :meds: