Chase Results

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

Mac22
Elwood

Chase Results

Post by Mac22 »

a decent start to the chase... most of them stayed out of trouble, keeping the chase tight to start.

race

Mucho Bulls 613
trev 603
rozy 587
MRCTM 587
Bsmack 587
DELSDAD 584
packwin13 583
atomicpunk 564
xplzr 559
Qbert 551
Bucmonkey 538
Mac22 531
Dallas Fanatic 521
War Wagon 484
moon 0

overall

packwin13 14468
trev 14334
Mac22 14194
Mucho Bulls 14101
atomicpunk 13892
DELSDAD 13880
Dallas Fanatic 13866
Bucmonkey 13756
MRCTM 13666
Bsmack 13624
moon 13164
xplzr 13152
War Wagon 12911
Qbert 12607
rozy 12422
Last edited by Mac22 on Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital."

If teachers made twice as much as rock stars, which would you rather be?

There are two motivations in sports... which one is yours?

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dang, I knew I shoulda' picked the 07 over the 31.

sigh...

Oh well, props to RCR's Clint Bowyer. He picked a damned fine moment to score his first Cup win.

As always, thanks Mac.
Mac22
Elwood

Post by Mac22 »

my apologies for the delay... flew home to WI this weekend for 3 different weddings. between the booze and the flight delays, i'm finally getting around to doing the points.

race

DELSDAD 608
atomicpunk 596
rozy 579
Bsmack 571
xplzr 533
MRCTM 518
Bucmonkey 513
trev 512
packwin13 500
War Wagon 493
Mucho Bulls 489
Dallas Fanatic 463
Mac22 440
Qbert 436

segment

DELSDAD 1192
rozy 1166
atomicpunk 1160
Bsmack 1158
trev 1115
MRCTM 1105
Mucho Bulls 1102
xplzr 1092
packwin13 1083
Bucmonkey 1051
Qbert 987
Dallas Fanatic 984
War Wagon 977
Mac22 971

overall

packwin13 14968
trev 14846
Mac22 14634
Mucho Bulls 14590
atomicpunk 14488
DELSDAD 14488
Dallas Fanatic 14329
Bucmonkey 14269
Bsmack 14195
MRCTM 14184
xplzr 13685
War Wagon 13404
moon 13164
Qbert 13043
rozy 13001
"Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital."

Mac22
Elwood

Post by Mac22 »

just one note... someone tell Jimmy Johnson to STFU.... thanks

race

atomicpunk 654
Bsmack 624
DELSDAD 535
rozy 515
packwin13 498
Bucmonkey 482
xplzr 457
MRCTM 445
trev 379
War Wagon 378
Dallas Fanatic 359
Mucho Bulls 336
Mac22 316
Qbert 295

segment

atomicpunk 1814
Bsmack 1782
DELSDAD 1727
rozy 1681
packwin13 1581
MRCTM 1550
xplzr 1549
Bucmonkey 1533
trev 1494
Mucho Bulls 1438
War Wagon 1355
Dallas Fanatic 1343
Mac22 1287
Qbert 1282

overall

packwin13 15466
trev 15225
atomicpunk 15142
DELSDAD 15023
Mac22 14950
Mucho Bulls 14926
Bsmack 14819
Bucmonkey 14751
Dallas Fanatic 14688
MRCTM 14629
xplzr 14142
War Wagon 13782
rozy 13516
Qbert 13338
moon 13164

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

As long as I'm ahead of Wags... all is good. :lol:
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Mac22 wrote:just one note... someone tell Jimmy Johnson to STFU.... thanks
JJ and Bowyer had a legit gripe....Biffhole RAN OUT OF GAS before he got to the start/finish line. Therefore he LOST and Clint Bowyer should've been the race winner. PERIOD, end of story.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:
Mac22 wrote:just one note... someone tell Jimmy Johnson to STFU.... thanks
JJ and Bowyer had a legit gripe....Biffhole RAN OUT OF GAS before he got to the start/finish line. Therefore he LOST and Clint Bowyer should've been the race winner. PERIOD, end of story.
Yep, when even the two guys who benefited most from that call (Gordon and Johnson) agree that it was horseshit, it says something.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mac22
Elwood

Post by Mac22 »

i could care less who won... just don't like the 24 or 48. never have, never will.
they should be thankful nascar didn't just call it when the 20 was leading just past halfway... i don't think those guys were in the position they were in at the time for points... could have been much worse

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Bowyer won that race, no doubt about it. Race fans around here are seriously pissed they gave it to Bitch Biffle. I mean, shouldn't you have to cross the finish line first to be declared the winner?

I was shocked when I found out they restarted the race after that 2nd rain delay. It was a freaking monsoon, and I thought those boys would've been halfway to Talledega by the time they dried the track.

Kansas had best get some freaking lights up if they ever hope to snag a 2nd Cup race.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

War Wagon wrote:Bowyer won that race, no doubt about it. Race fans around here are seriously pissed they gave it to Bitch Biffle. I mean, shouldn't you have to cross the finish line first to be declared the winner?

I was shocked when I found out they restarted the race after that 2nd rain delay. It was a freaking monsoon, and I thought those boys would've been halfway to Talledega by the time they dried the track.

Kansas had best get some freaking lights up if they ever hope to snag a 2nd Cup race.
RACK Wags!
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Yes, very cheesy win after running out of gas. I would have been more ticked off had 20 won if they not got the race back on. I think Bowyer should be very satsified with the year he's had thus far. I hate JJ too. I don't know why though. He's from my 'neck. I'm sure he's a decent dude. Just irritating. I had the chance to meet him at one of his charity events recently but wasn't inspired to attend.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

War Wagon wrote:
ya'THINK???? ~Sin TONY?

ahem...thought that it was OVER....????

didn't see ANYTHING after TONY being in the Lead at that point.

Figured that i'd get PHAT Points---->HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again...ahem...thought it was OVER....?????

FIELD IS Frozen under Caution.

don't Like it in this Case---->but; you can't pick and choose.

BIFF was the WINNER when the Field was frozen-->WRONG or Right.

FIELD is FROZEN under Caution.

i have Stewart....remember....Y.S.B.'s....
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I have Stewart also. But...Stewart losing for real more important than me winning a silly game.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Saw Jimmy Spencer later on taking NASCAR to task for even restarting the race. He said they always had a policy of not restarting a race they couldn’t finish. When they restarted they announced they were cutting the race from 267 to 225 laps. Then after some more cautions, they cut it to 210 laps. Then they decided during the last caution (about 12 minutes after sunset) that it was too dark for a green-white checkers. So they froze the field and even though Biffle couldn't seem to keep up with the pace car, he was the winner. Nice to see Jimmy Johnson whining it about it later.

Might be why Stewart was so pissed. Based on past experience, he probably felt he should have won the race after the second red flag. Biffle also claimed to have gas left in the car, that’s why he pulled down into the grass – to do some burnouts. But for some reason he shut it down, then said NASCAR wouldn’t let him fire it up to drive back to victory lane.

After I saw that ABC had cut away I wondered if they would transfer coverage to one of the ESPN channels. Sure enough, they bumped women’s soccer on ESPN2 and carried the rest of the race.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

A little Jimmy Johnson Q&A about Kansas and other hot topics.

Hardly sounds like he's whining.
Johnson's Q&A with AP Auto Racing Writer Jenna Fryer:

Q: What did you think of Kansas?

JJ: ``It was freaking crazy. This whole Chase just keeps getting crazier and crazier. There's a lot of speed and a lot of competition among the Chase cars, and I think the racing will continue to get better as the year goes on. And that's just going to lead to more craziness.''

Q: Let's go through the race chronologically. Do you think it should have been restarted after the second rain delay?

JJ: ``Oh, absolutely. I think NASCAR did a good job getting the track dry, it wasn't raining anymore and we could race. But the circumstances had changed because of the light, so they set a new race distance and that was the right thing to do. The fact that they gave us a lap that we were going to race to, that was the correct call. If they just had us racing in the dark and decided to throw the checkers when we couldn't see anymore, I would have had a problem with that.''

Jimmie Johnson talks to a member of his crew as he secures his helmet during practice for the NASCAR Dodge Dealers 400 auto race at Dover International Speedway in Dover, Del., on Saturday, Sept. 22, 2007.
AP - Sep 25, 2:22 pm EDT
More Photos
Q: How much do you know about the incident between the 5 and the 8? Kyle Busch is your current teammate, but he's being replaced by Dale Earnhardt Jr. Not sure if you saw it, but Junior wrecked Kyle pretty bad and Kyle is racing for a championship. Was Junior racing him too hard there, considering he's not in the Chase?

JJ: ``From the racing side of it, you can't race Chase people differently. All you can do is try to be respectful. But they've got stuff to race for and a lot to try to prove, so the hard racing isn't out of line. The crashing of each other is out of line, and from the highlights I saw, he definitely crashed the 5. I am not sure wrecking the cars of his future team owners is what Junior wants to do there.''

Q: Tony Stewart had a tire rub and his crew chief, Greg Zipadelli, decided not to try to fix it. It caused his tire to pop and he wrecked out. What would you have done there?

JJ: ``Zippy and that team are obviously sharp guys, and from what they are looking at under caution, thought they were safe. Obviously when it started smoking, they knew they weren't and it was too late. But it's a real tough position to be in. You are sitting there with binoculars looking at it, having the driver swerve in an attempt to get a better look and no one is sure just how bad it is.

``In some cases, depending on how the tire is rubbing, sometimes it will push for a corner or two and then go away. But his was rubbing pretty seriously, and with that much smoke, we would have probably headed right to pit road.''

Q: Talladega this week. What do you think?

JJ: ``I don't know yet. A lot of it depends on how the draft works, and I'm still trying to better understand where I am going to run. During the test, it seemed like you couldn't sit back and let the race take place in front of you. You had to be part of the pack. So I'm going to have to get out there during practice and see how it's going to play out.''

Q: Jacques Villeneueve may be in the race if he qualifies, and a lot of you guys are against that. What's the deal?

JJ: ``I really just think it's a bad decision to pick that to be your first Cup race, regardless of experience or cars driven. It's a poor decision because he's never raced a car like ours on a track like Talladega and, hopefully, it doesn't affect the outcome of the race or the championship.''

Q: Why is Talladega a bad idea for his first race?

JJ: ``The draft is just a different animal than anything we experience anywhere else. And I thought there was kind of a procedure to get approved for these tracks, and it surprised me that he has been. It's tough because he probably things everybody is singling him out and ganging up on him. Welcome to NASCAR, I guess. It's nothing personal, but I am sure he feels like he's being attacked.''

Q: Is this part of earning respect? That it doesn't really matter if you are a Formula One world champion? You guys don't trust him until he's earned it?

JJ: ``You've got to earn it, and I think the guys with the higher stats and stature are criticized and have to go through a little longer process to earn respect. You have to get out there and race a lot, race against everybody, have your flare-ups and let everyone see how you handle it. And I don't think it ever ends for anyone. I still feel like I am racing for respect out there.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news;_yl ... &type=lgns
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mac22
Elwood

Post by Mac22 »

Bri, that interview definitely wasn't conducted right after the race like the espn/abc interview. not sure if you saw the postrace or not, but there was definitely a different tone to the camera interview than the one with the print writer.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:Saw Jimmy Spencer later on taking NASCAR to task for even restarting the race. He said they always had a policy of not restarting a race they couldn’t finish. When they restarted they announced they were cutting the race from 267 to 225 laps.
I don't blame NASCAR for restarting the race if they had a dry track and enough daylight left to run some fair amount of meaningful laps, which they did. For those paying customers who stuck around, they were trying to give 'em their money's worth.
Biffle also claimed to have gas left in the car, that’s why he pulled down into the grass – to do some burnouts. But for some reason he shut it down, then said NASCAR wouldn’t let him fire it up to drive back to victory lane.
Suuure he did. He wasn't out of gas, no way, and that's why he pulled down into what had to be a swamp at that point, so he could "do some burnouts".... and then they wouldn't let him fire it back up, since, for some reason, he had shut it down.

I know you're not buying that story, Goobs, and neither is anybody else.

In response to----> Q <---- as regards to the field being frozen----->THAT'S CRAP.

If the race distance has been shortened to 210 laps, then you must run 210 laps and cross the finish line first to be declared the winner. Caution, field frozen, be damned. If you run out of gas, you're fucked, sorry. Nice gamble, better luck next time.

NASCAR screwed the pooch on this call and they better tweak that rule in the future so a finish like this one isn't repeated.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

If the field is frozen, wouldn't the rest of the cars have to slow down behind Biffle? Or do they have to keep pace with the pace car?

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Atomic Punk wrote:If the field is frozen, wouldn't the rest of the cars have to slow down behind Biffle? Or do they have to keep pace with the pace car?
You have to keep pace with the pace car. Unless NASCAR says you don't.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Here is why I ask this Bri... under a normal race where all of the laps are going to be run, then I would agree #16 is fucked.

However, NASCAR arbitrarily picked what the final lap would be. I'm guessing as long as he crossed the finish line then it wouldn't matter. Let's say he never crossed the finish line then I can see him not getting the win.

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Good article on ESPN.com on this subject: http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/columns/s ... d=tab5pos1
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

War Wagon wrote:
In response to----> Q <---- as regards to the field being frozen----->THAT'S CRAP.

If the race distance has been shortened to 210 laps, then you must run 210 laps and cross the finish line first to be declared the winner. Caution, field frozen, be damned. If you run out of gas, you're fucked, sorry. Nice gamble, better luck next time.

NASCAR screwed the pooch on this call and they better tweak that rule in the future so a finish like this one isn't repeated.
do you think that I am standing up for Biffle, or the NASCAR position?

....uhhh....NOT!

but, that's what THEY did.

i think that that was WRONG.

^^^^^^^^^ above ^^^^^^^^ should've told you that.

i look at things this way--->WoO Winners always TRY to drive 1 more Lap after the Checkers Fall....to ensure that no Official screws UP "their Finishing position."

30 Lap Feature? i'll Lead #30 and #31--->thanx for the $$$$$$$

Biffle/Roush had to know that they were SAFE....FROZEN FIELD....and that is CRAP. (AGREED)

what AP has lent....well, that kinda substantiates it.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Paul's article LINK does the same thing.

Biffle was already the WINNER after Montoya's incident.

???.... why do a Dog and Pony Show then???

Race for the fucking WIN?

Biffle made a HUGE withdrawl from the Luck Bank.

NASCAR needs to FIX this....
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Saw Jimmy Spencer later on taking NASCAR to task for even restarting the race. He said they always had a policy of not restarting a race they couldn’t finish. When they restarted they announced they were cutting the race from 267 to 225 laps.
I don't blame NASCAR for restarting the race if they had a dry track and enough daylight left to run some fair amount of meaningful laps, which they did. For those paying customers who stuck around, they were trying to give 'em their money's worth.
I was just passing along what Mr. Excitement had pointed out. That in the past, NASCAR did not restart races when there would obviously not be enough time to complete the full race. I’m sure that the 20% of the fans who stayed were very happy.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:Good article on ESPN.com on this subject: http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/columns/s ... d=tab5pos1
Rack you for not just copying and pasting that article as your own take on the subject.

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:Rack you for not just copying and pasting that article as your own take on the subject.
Even YOU would've figured that out.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BELEEE DAT!!!!

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RevLimiter wrote:Good article on ESPN.com on this subject:
If the field is frozen and the leader doesn't have to cross the line first, why go through the motions of completing the final laps? Just say the race is over.
Exactly.
Mac22
Elwood

Post by Mac22 »

Results from 'dega

race

MRCTM 581
packwin13 573
Bsmack 568
Mucho Bulls 554
trev 545
rozy 525
Qbert 520
Mac22 515
atomicpunk 512
Dallas Fanatic 506
DELSDAD 484
xplzr 467
Bucmonkey 403
War Wagon 355

segment

Bsmack 2350
atomicpunk 2326
DELSDAD 2211
rozy 2206
packwin13 2154
MRCTM 2131
trev 2039
xplzr 2016
Mucho Bulls 1992
Bucmonkey 1936
Dallas Fanatic 1849
Mac22 1802
Qbert 1802
War Wagon 1710

overall

packwin13 16039
trev 15770
atomicpunk 15654
DELSDAD 15507
Mucho Bulls 15480
Mac22 15465
Bsmack 15387
MRCTM 15210
Dallas Fanatic 15194
Bucmonkey 15154
xplzr 14609
War Wagon 14137
rozy 14041
Qbert 13858

Mac22
Elwood

Post by Mac22 »

results following the Charlotte race:

race

Bucmonkey 549
Bsmack 527
trev 526
DELSDAD 524
Mucho Bulls 516
packwin13 511
atomicpunk 509
rozy 483
MRCTM 443
Qbert 439
Dallas Fanatic 426
Mac22 416
War Wagon 414
xplzr 406

segment

Bsmack 2877
atomicpunk 2835
DELSDAD 2735
rozy 2689
packwin13 2665
MRCTM 2574
trev 2565
Mucho Bulls 2508
Bucmonkey 2485
xplzr 2422
Dallas Fanatic 2275
Qbert 2241
Mac22 2218
War Wagon 2124

overall

packwin13 16550
trev 16296
atomicpunk 16163
DELSDAD 16031
Mucho Bulls 15996
Bsmack 15914
Mac22 15881
Bucmonkey 15703
MRCTM 15653
Dallas Fanatic 15620
xplzr 15015
War Wagon 14551
rozy 14524
Qbert 14297

Mac22
Elwood

Post by Mac22 »

Results following the M'ville race...

Race
packwin13 634
MRCTM 630
atomicpunk 610
Bucmonkey 572
trev 568
Bsmack 567
DELSDAD 544
Qbert 543
Mucho Bulls 536
War Wagon 535
rozy 516
Dallas Fanatic 463
Mac22 431
xplzr 428

segment

atomicpunk 3445
Bsmack 3444
packwin13 3299
DELSDAD 3279
rozy 3205
MRCTM 3204
trev 3133
Bucmonkey 3057
Mucho Bulls 3044
xplzr 2850
Qbert 2784
Dallas Fanatic 2738
War Wagon 2659
Mac22 2649

overall

packwin13 17184
trev 16864
atomicpunk 16773
DELSDAD 16575
Mucho Bulls 16532
Bsmack 16481
Mac22 16312
MRCTM 16283
Bucmonkey 16275
Dallas Fanatic 16083
xplzr 15443
War Wagon 15086
rozy 15040
Qbert 14840

Mac22
Elwood

Post by Mac22 »

Atlanta race results... 3 to go.

Bsmack 551
Bucmonkey 529
atomicpunk 526
rozy 478
packwin13 476
War Wagon 418
MRCTM 417
DELSDAD 409
xplzr 408
Dallas Fanatic 360
trev 359
Mac22 357
Mucho Bulls 356
Qbert 309

segment

Bsmack 3995
atomicpunk 3971
packwin13 3775
DELSDAD 3688
rozy 3683
MRCTM 3621
Bucmonkey 3586
trev 3492
Mucho Bulls 3400
xplzr 3258
Dallas Fanatic 3098
Qbert 3093
War Wagon 3077
Mac22 3006

overall

packwin13 17660
atomicpunk 17299
trev 17223
Bsmack 17032
DELSDAD 16984
Mucho Bulls 16888
Bucmonkey 16804
MRCTM 16700
Mac22 16669
Dallas Fanatic 16443
xplzr 15851
rozy 15518
War Wagon 15504
Qbert 15149

HockeyMom
Female Sportsfanatic

Post by HockeyMom »

Thanks Mac for all your effort in running this!

Props BSmack!
Mac22
Elwood

Post by Mac22 »

Results from Tejas... just a note for next week, points may be delayed, as i may possibly be attending the race in person once again...

race

packwin13 627
Bucmonkey 595
Mucho Bulls 579
Mac22 575
trev 567
Dallas Fanatic 563
War Wagon 560
MRCTM 544
Bsmack 537
atomicpunk 531
rozy 516
Qbert 497
DELSDAD 471
xplzr 462

segment

Bsmack 4532
atomicpunk 4502
packwin13 4402
rozy 4199
Bucmonkey 4181
MRCTM 4165
DELSDAD 4159
trev 4059
Mucho Bulls 3979
xplzr 3720
Dallas Fanatic 3661
War Wagon 3637
Qbert 3590
Mac22 3581

overall

packwin13 18287
atomicpunk 17830
trev 17790
Bsmack 17569
Mucho Bulls 17467
DELSDAD 17455
Bucmonkey 17399
MRCTM 17244
Mac22 17244
Dallas Fanatic 17006
xplzr 16313
War Wagon 16064
rozy 16034
Qbert 15646

Mac22
Elwood

Post by Mac22 »

after another long, draining Fantasy season... one race to go.

race

MRCTM 680
Mucho Bulls 548
Mac22 541
atomicpunk 528
xplzr 528
packwin13 518
rozy 508
DELSDAD 498
trev 488
War Wagon 482
Bsmack 482
Dallas Fanatic 481
Qbert 469
Bucmonkey 409

segment

atomicpunk 5030
Bsmack 5014
packwin13 4920
MRCTM 4845
rozy 4707
DELSDAD 4657
Bucmonkey 4590
trev 4547
Mucho Bulls 4527
xplzr 4248
Dallas Fanatic 4142
Mac22 4122
War Wagon 4119
Qbert 4059

overall

packwin13 18805
atomicpunk 18358
trev 18278
Bsmack 18051
Mucho Bulls 18015
DELSDAD 17953
MRCTM 17924
Bucmonkey 17808
Mac22 17785
Dallas Fanatic 17487
xplzr 16841
War Wagon 16546
rozy 16542
Qbert 16115

Mac22
Elwood

Post by Mac22 »

my apologies for the delay on the points... a long week, including 2 trips to phoenix, which left very little time to accomplish anything here at home. good news is the girls started off the season with a win.

congratulations to atomic punk for winning the chase segment, and to packwin for winning the title

race

atomicpunk 490
Mac22 488
Bsmack 486
packwin13 480
Mucho Bulls 473
MRCTM 462
xplzr 425
War Wagon 417
Dallas Fanatic 417
DELSDAD 412
Qbert 412
Bucmonkey 405
trev 402
rozy 399

segment

atomicpunk 5520
Bsmack 5500
packwin13 5400
MRCTM 5307
rozy 5106
DELSDAD 5069
Mucho Bulls 5000
Bucmonkey 4995
trev 4949
xplzr 4673
Mac22 4610
Dallas Fanatic 4559
War Wagon 4536
Qbert 4471

overall

packwin13 19285
atomicpunk 18848
trev 18680
Bsmack 18537
Mucho Bulls 18488
MRCTM 18386
DELSDAD 18365
Mac22 18273
Bucmonkey 18213
Dallas Fanatic 17904
xplzr 17266
War Wagon 16963
rozy 16941
Qbert 16527

DELSDAD
Elwood

Post by DELSDAD »

Thanks, Mac. See you in 3 months?
packwin13
Elwood

Post by packwin13 »

Job well done yet again Mac- thank you!
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Nice picking pack, grats on the season. Thanks again for running the show mac, see ya in '08.
Go Bucs, Gators