Freaky Suzuki

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:Current pictures of me will NEVER be posted on this board. PERIOD.
Well, no fucking shit. You're an embarrassment.
WRONG- I'm smart. Anybody who posts pics of themselves on this board are bound to get PhotoChopped. The next one that doesn't get PhotoChopped will be the 1st one.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RevLimiter wrote:Anybody who posts pics of themselves on this board are bound to get PhotoChopped.
Wrong. Notice how R-Jack manned up, to your challenge, yet no one wyched his pics?

Seriously, Paul. Just admit that you are one giant fucking dumbass welching pussy, and everyone can move on, including you. This isn't that difficult.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

I'll admit to wishing I could take back that call out to post pics if R-Jerkoff did 1st, but that's about it.

Oh, and R-Jerkoff's ALLEGED pics will be PhotoChopped at some point in time. T1B board history out front will tell ya.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:I'll admit to wishing I had something besides a sopping wet vagina between my fat tree stumps.
FTFY.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

RevLimiter wrote:I'll admit to wishing I could take back that call out to post pics if R-Jerkoff did 1st, but that's about it.

Wow Rev, just wow.

The chick* to my right (your left) thinks you lack balls.

Feel free to photochop or whatever.

*this may or may not have been a chick. It was latenight at Denny's and I was on a multitude of mind altering substances when the pic was taken. Whether it be a dude, or chick, I think we can all agree that it has more testicular fortitude than Rev.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:I'll admit to wishing I had something besides a sopping wet vagina between my fat tree stumps.
FTFY.
Grow up, Goobs.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RevLimiter wrote:I'm smart.
Are you? haha

On a good day, I'd put you neck-and-neck with a Golden Retriever, Paul.

You welched on the R-Jack dealie.
Save your justification drivel.
Nobody cares to hear it.

You gave your word.
You kunted out on your word.

The end.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Bennish wrote:Image
Would you please quit spamming threads with these inane “error message” thingys? TIA, you stupid cunt.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

KCTRL-Welsha wrote:I'm pretty confident that I'll NOT be any part of any "Board Bitch" nonsense....
Just wanted to segment out a good sig for somebody.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

If you don't like it, go fuck yourselves. Jesus Christ you pussies crack me up.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Yeah, we're all just kind of fucked in the head.

Sorry, Paul.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RevLimiter wrote:Current pictures of me will NEVER be posted on this board. PERIOD. I called R-Jackoff out, he posted pics that frankly I don't know are his or not, and once again my size 8-1/2 EEEE Nike is firmly embedded deep inside my upper sigmoid .
FTFY
Oh, and I'm pretty confident that I'll NOT be any part of any "Board Bitch" nonsense....seems Atomic Punk grabbed that by the sweaty banana hammock and ran away with it.
AP is the only one who has a chance to catch up to you
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cuda wrote:AP is the only one who has a chance to catch up to you

This could be the year of split polls that brings the entire Bitch Championship System crashing down.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

RevLimiter wrote:Oh, and R-Jerkoff's ALLEGED pics will be PhotoChopped at some point in time. T1B board history out front will tell ya.
Like he, or anyone else who's been wytched, could give a rat's ass. There's no shame in getting wytched. It's when your pic provides more smack fodder as is than as wytched that should be of greater concern. And we all know that, in your case, the wytch jobs on your pix would only make them more flattering.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I'll admit right at the outset that this pic of KFC Paul has been wytched

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

R-Jack wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:I'll admit to wishing I could take back that call out to post pics if R-Jerkoff did 1st, but that's about it.
Lemme get this straight. You wish you could take back that call out for pics, but I have to take back YOUR call out for pics first? Are there any schools in your area left that have not been converted to slaughterhouses?

What the everloving fuck do I have to take back? Please explain why I should be offering some type of apology for calling your bluff. I really interested in reading your defense of your idiot logic, since it would go a long way towards understanding if you are just someone being a dumbfuck on the internet or if you really do have a mental or sensory disability.
Oh, and R-Jerkoff's ALLEGED pics
Yeah, you got me. I've been posting pictures of the same guy for the last seven years. That was easy. The hard part was making that mask of the exact same face and wearing it in Sacramento for a few days while playing a role in the most infamous troll stop in the history of these boards. Sure was a lot of work. Way more work than the copy text business.

Dipshit.
will be PhotoChopped at some point in time. T1B board history out front will tell ya.
Wow. We have a live one here.

I understand that any picture posted here or any othere shit board is fair game. Jim Rome board history told me that moron. I have had my share of pics doctored. But I understood that is part of the deal and had some fun with it. I guess that is easy to say for someone who is not a fat pile of shit that sorely lacks common sense and dignity, so I understand your struggles with this.

Are there things in my life that are off limits? I admit there isn't much, but of course there is. What do I do to protect those things that I don't want to bring out to these forums? I can't give away all my secrets to keeping my secrets secret, but I can tell you one thing I don't do. I don't challangeing people to man up for the same type of information and say I will do likewise. You understand that tubby? I don't get baited into melting down and demanding things I have no intention on following through with. Funny thing about that is that I also don't seem to get glossed by every person on this board as a universal board bitch. I also don't seemed to get called a welcher, or a liar, or a plagerist. Is any of this starting to sink in like the gout in you feet yet Jabba?

But back to the origional point of you wishing you would take back that call out on the condition that I do the same for some fucking reason I don't understand yet. (BTW, these "I will if you will" challanges you throw at me never go well for you. T1B history out front will tell ya.) Even though I have no logical reason to take back YOUR challange, I'll go along with it if that is what you need to admit you fucked up and never should've called out people for something you were too much of a pussy to follow through with. Here goes...........me coming correct for your fuck up.

I AM SO SORRY THAT I CALLED PAULS BLUFF AND POSTED MY PICS THINKING HE WOULD DO THE SAME. IT WAS WRONG FOR ME TO TAKE PAUL ON HIS WORD AND THAT IS A MISTAKE THAT I OR ANYONE ELSE SHOULD NEVER DO AGAIN. I REALLY WISH I COULD TAKE BACK EXPOSING PAUL AS A WELCHER. ONCE AGAIN, BOTTOM OF MY HEART WITH SUGAR ON TOP, I WISH THIS SITUATION THAT MADE PAUL LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE AND UTTER DUMBFUCK ONCE AGAIN, NEVER HAPPENED.

Whew..............closure.
BWAHAHAHAHA....you know R-Jerkoff, you got me. The first statement of mine that you quoted didn't exactly come off the way I intended for it to. I honestly wasn't inferring that you had to take back ANYTHING, but I see that it definitely came out that way. What I REALLY was trying to say was the following:
RevLimiter wrote:I'll admit to wishing I could take back that call out to post pics if R-Jerkoff POSTED HIS 1st, but that's about it.
As for the rest of your novel, it was a good read. Barnes & Noble would be proud.