MNF in game

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

MNF in game

Post by War Wagon »

Where the fuck are all you mouth breathing, myopic Dungver fucks? Brett Farve? Monday nite motherfucking football? Enjoy your last chance to witness greatness at Piled High. Dumbfucks.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Believe it or not, I picked the Donks in this game, and I need the score to be upside of 44 points to win the office pool for the 2nd week in a row.

This is probably the first time ever that I'm going to be rooting for the Mules.

Don't fuck it up, Dungver.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

War Wagon wrote:Believe it or not, I picked the Donks in this game, and I need the score to be upside of 44 points to win the office pool for the 2nd week in a row.

This is probably the first time ever that I'm going to be rooting for the Mules.

Don't fuck it up, Dungver.
WTF???? You want GB to win Wags....that way they drop the Mules ANOTHER game behind us and come into Arrowhead next week feeling all full of themselves only to get whipped yet AGAIN.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

FUCKING Mules. Tied it up.

Oh well, GB got the OT coin toss....DO SOMETHING with it and put those Donkey fuckers out of their misery!
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Favre should retire, he's obviously washed up.

Sincerely,
Idiots
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!

Brett Favre sticks it right up the Donkey's ASSES.

HELL YEAH!
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

He's still got some left in the tank.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

cutler's dive for a first down with 16 seconds left and no time outs left pretty much sums up the Bronco's this year.....a giant clusterfuck.....

here's an idea....maybe throw it into the endzone rather than playing for a fucking tie....

fucking pathetic....
get out, get out while there's still time
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Cicero wrote:He's still got some left in the tank.
Que the reset in 3...2...1...
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Dre gets roasted by Greg Jennings on Monday and then on Sunday, he's got to go up against the Megatron, Calvin Johnson...I'm assuming Bailey is going to check Roy Williams. I wonder if he'll run smack on the Lions now with the Broncos heading Ford Field on Sunday with a 3-4 record while his old team is 5-2 and a game out of first place in the division and the NFC. He wanted out of Detroit and I hope his old mates and the fans give him a warm welcome back...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Felix wrote:here's an idea....maybe throw it into the endzone rather than playing for a fucking tie....
Shit, looks like he was playing for the loss. You just don't run it with that little time on the clock and no time outs. Having to rush the kicking team out their, get set and kick the field goal in about 12 seconds was amazing...ly stupid. I'd guess at least half the time in casesliek that, there's someone not set right and then there's a 10 second runoff. Game over. Donks were lucky to make it to OT after that bonehead play.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Shoalzie wrote:Dre gets roasted by Greg Jennings on Monday and then on Sunday, he's got to go up against the Megatron, Calvin Johnson...I'm assuming Bailey is going to check Roy Williams. I wonder if he'll run smack on the Lions now with the Broncos heading Ford Field on Sunday with a 3-4 record while his old team is 5-2 and a game out of first place in the division and the NFC. He wanted out of Detroit and I hope his old mates and the fans give him a warm welcome back...
Megatron is dinged up...again. He screwed up his back last weekend, reaggravating the injury that's kept him limited the past couple of weeks. Last I saw he was listed as Questionable for the game.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Felix wrote:the Bronco's this year.....a giant clusterfuck.....

fucking pathetic....
Pretty much what I saw, and if T1B hadn't taken a shit last night for an hour and a half, I'd have been here raising hell. Pretty unusual to see a Ratahan coached team so have their heads up their ass for much of the game.

Thakns for nothing, Donks. Watch on Sunday as KC beats down Green Bay at Arrowhead to see how it's done.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

OCmike wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:Dre gets roasted by Greg Jennings on Monday and then on Sunday, he's got to go up against the Megatron, Calvin Johnson...I'm assuming Bailey is going to check Roy Williams. I wonder if he'll run smack on the Lions now with the Broncos heading Ford Field on Sunday with a 3-4 record while his old team is 5-2 and a game out of first place in the division and the NFC. He wanted out of Detroit and I hope his old mates and the fans give him a warm welcome back...
Megatron is dinged up...again. He screwed up his back last weekend, reaggravating the injury that's kept him limited the past couple of weeks. Last I saw he was listed as Questionable for the game.

That a-hole on the Bears that tackled him by the neck on that end-around but it wasn't technically a horse collar. I cringed when I was CJ go down the way he did.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:Thakns for nothing, Donks. Watch on Sunday as KC beats down Green Bay at Arrowhead to see how it's done.
I’ll never forget the first time I saw Green Bay play Kansas City. January, 1967. Hopefully we’ll see a similar result on Sunday.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote: I’ll never forget the first time I saw Green Bay play Kansas City. January, 1967.
Jan. 12th if I'm not mistaken, which would've been my 5th B-day, so I don't remember shit about it. Hell, I barely recall the SB win in 1970 against the Vikes.

You actually watched that game? Damn, you're old.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

January 15th, I was 14 years old. The game was televised by both CBS and NBC. Kansas City was scared shitless, as they should be this weekend.
The Chiefs were also nervous. Linebacker E. J. Holub said "the Chiefs were scared to death. Guys in the tunnel were throwing up and wetting their pants.”
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:January 15th, I was 14 years old. The game was televised by both CBS and NBC. Kansas City was scared shitless, as they should be this weekend.
Take a wild stab at which is the ONLY team that Brett Favre hasn't beaten in his great career.

He's brought better GB teams to Arrowhead than this one and got his ASS handed to him on a platter....and this Sunday will be no different.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The 6-1 start says that this is as good a team as Favre has had, though I believe that this team is a year or two away from being really good. The Chefs, on the other hand, are mediocre. Favre should light them up for about 3 TDs.