Georgia - Florida

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Georgia - Florida

Post by indyfrisco »

Pretty nice game we got going on here. If Georgia beats Florida, then Florida should definitely be required to win the SEC championship game to get into the BCS Championship game.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Kind of a surprise that there is more scoring in this game than there was in the USC-Oregon game.
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Re: Georgia - Florida

Post by GreginPG »

IndyFrisco wrote:Pretty nice game we got going on here. If Georgia beats Florida, then Florida should definitely be required to win the SEC championship game to get into the BCS Championship game.
I laughed.
FIGHT ON!
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

What a CF on that snap...
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

I know Charlie Strong is working with some green guys but geez, Florida's D is really struggling.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
War Stoops
Elwood

Post by War Stoops »

I don't know if any of you read Every Day Should Be Saturday, but it currently has maybe the funniest rant I've ever seen on the interwebs. Obviously, the EDSBS guys are Florida fans.

LINK
Snake
Elwood

Post by Snake »

Best sandlot game I've ever seen.........................................
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

i think i counted "his right shoulder" being said at LEAST 79 times.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Florida's defense is young and inexperienced. Pretty pathetic. The secondary is a joke right now. Thank gawd they have some abosolute studs coming in next year to compete....we need them.

I expected a 2 loss season. We can't replace a Reggie Nelson......not with Kyle Jackson.

I lost all respect for Mark Richt for the stunt he pulled. I am surprised a melee did not break out.

Terrible sportsmanship. He's 2-5 vs UF so I guess he's a little desparate.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

wow, zookies great recruits gone and urban loses 3 conference games??? with a few still to play!
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Adelpiero wrote:wow, zookies great recruits gone and urban loses 3 conference games??? with a few still to play!
You're joking right.....or you don't read about anybody outside of Missouri? WHat is this.....ONE good year out of the last 20?

Meyer has WON everywhere he's been. EVen you questioning his coaching ability borders on stupidity.....troll somewhere else or bone up on your sub-standard college football acumen or lack thereof.

Look no further than replacing 9 starters off of a national championship defense that held the number two team in the country to 82 TOTAL yards. That just doesn't happen.

Get us while you can because next year UF is going to dominate.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Georgia - Florida

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:Pretty nice game we got going on here. If Georgia beats Florida, then Florida should definitely be required to win the SEC championship game to get into the BCS Championship game.

Unprecedented.

A 3-loss Kal playing 3 loss Florida for the BCS Title... who woulda thunk it?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Dont. Feed. The. Trolls.
Go Bucs, Gators
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Whay should Ga. fan say now.....er, let me see....er, oh I got it.. BODE. Right trixie?
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

T REX wrote:Florida's defense is young and inexperienced. Pretty pathetic. The secondary is a joke right now. Thank gawd they have some abosolute studs coming in next year to compete....we need them.

I expected a 2 loss season. We can't replace a Reggie Nelson......not with Kyle Jackson.

I lost all respect for Mark Richt for the stunt he pulled. I am surprised a melee did not break out.

Ahhh, another trixie melt down in the making.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Is that FSU fan chirping???

Buddy.....try and have a winning record. We will beat that fsu ass AGAIN!!!!!!

Talk to me about Bode????

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

T REX wrote:Is that FSU fan chirping???

Buddy.....try and have a winning record. We will beat that fsu ass AGAIN!!!!!!

Talk to me about Bode????
Our record is the same as yours and BTW I loved what Richt did on the first TD. Showed that his team wasnt going to be intimidated by UF. He's trying to change the culture. He was very successful against UF when he was at FSU.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Nolesy wrote:
T REX wrote:Florida's defense is young and inexperienced. Pretty pathetic. The secondary is a joke right now. Thank gawd they have some abosolute studs coming in next year to compete....we need them.

Ahhh, another trixie melt down in the making.
how is that a melt?
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I thought Richt's deal was great as well...

Tebow does that shit with dialing up at LSU but that is ok? Never mind Tebow is a shit talker as well...let me guess just like that fuckhead Noah he is just trying to fire people up?
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

It is NOT classy...and if a huge brawl had broken out?????

I guess OSU fan has to get pleasure in someone else beating UF.......ok.....got it.

Having your whole team come to the endzone?

That is terrible sportsmanship....you would get ten baseballs in your ear for that.....

Funny....FSU and OSU fan liking UF getting upstaged....who would have thunk.....just the two schools that UF owns right now.

Winning will do that to people....errr....losing....my bad....

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Is this how he hurt his shoulder?

WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Now he's melting.

While the endzone deal was classless, it got in UF's collective dome. Buldogs won....SOREBOARD!

Don't be afraid to lose with class. Just because UGA had no class, don't fall to their level. You lost. Props to UGA. They threw a ton of points on your asses, have fun in Orlando in January.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Since I missed this, what exactly did Richt do?
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

After Georgia scored their first TD, Richt had the entire team come out from the sidelines and celebrate with the offense, knowing he would get a celebration penalty. He had it preplanned because he said that Florida had a psychological advantage in the series. Looks like it worked.

"Classless" is in the eye of the beholder. I'm sure people thought it was "classless" when ND started a brawl with Miami in '88 after Miami ran through ND's warm ups. Personally, I had no problem with it because Miami did have an advantage over ND, and it was ND showing that they wouldn't be intimidated. The next year, Miami brought their entire team out for the coin flip, where as ND had their 3 guys out there. Miami got the emotional advantage and won the game.

I don't know if I agree with Richt doing it in the middle of the game, but to each their own. It was a team thing, and he used it to fire up his guys. Bode Richt.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

MuchoBulls wrote:Since I missed this, what exactly did Richt do?
HE told his players before the game that if they did not get a celebration penalty after their first touchdown, they would all be running sprints in the morning. They one-upped it I guess and got 2 celebration penalties.

Not too sure though that I would be pulling the "classless" card if I were Floriduh fan. Tebow's little faggotty celebrations are pretty classless as well. Everytime they score, he acts as if they just won the super bowl. Act like you've been there before, douche.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

We lost because our defense is as young as it gets. Big props to UGA for teh win. No melt here. I thought a fight broke out....so did meyer....if it had?

What a black eye on this game and series.

We needed some fire back in this game. We just got it.

Killian

Post by Killian »

T REX wrote:I thought a fight broke out....so did meyer....if it had?
Then Florida would have likely had their ass kiced twice on Saturday instead of just once.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Killian wrote:
T REX wrote:I thought a fight broke out....so did meyer....if it had?
Then Florida would have likely had their ass kiced twice on Saturday instead of just once.
So says ND fan with 1-7 record.

Can we at least have people whose team has a winning record if they are going to troll?

Trolling from a shitbag 1-7 team is funny. I'd assume you were trying to get a rise out of vs a chuckle.

Killian

Post by Killian »

I was trying for neither, nor was I trying to Troll. A fight didn't happen, so it's pointless to speculate what would have ensued if one did. What if a fight broke out after one of Tebow's stupid TD celebrations?

Florida can either use this as ammo next year, or they can bend over and let it happen. Next year we will see how they respond.

Hey, it was within the rules. They got their penalty, you got the yardage.

This reminds me of teams who call a timeout right as the long snapper snaps it for a game winning field goal.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

That is funny how it is acceptable for Tebow to do his stupid celebrations after TD's...well acceptable in FLA fans mind...

if that Georgia celebration was so classless then UF should have come back and shithammered GA for the rest of the game...turns out that is what GA needed...props to Richt...

again you had no problem with Brewer, Noah, and Horford, with their stupid antics on the basketball court (in your words it was meant to fire up the team and fans)...

reap what you sow...
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Killian wrote:
Hey, it was within the rules. They got their penalty, you got the yardage.
SECTION 2. Noncontact Fouls
Unsportsmanlike Acts
ARTICLE 1. There shall be no unsportsmanlike conduct or any act that interferes with orderly game administration on the part of players, substitutes, coaches, authorized attendants or any other persons subject to the rules, before the game, during the game or between periods.
Other prohibited acts include:

1. During the game, coaches, substitutes and authorized attendants in the team area shall not be on the field of play or outside the 25-yard lines without permission from the referee unless legally entering or leaving the field
4. No substitute(s) may enter the field of play or end zones for purposes
other than replacing a player(s) or to fill a player vacancy(ies). This includes demonstrations after any play (A.R. 9-2-1-I).
PENALTY—Dead-ball foul. 15 yards from the succeeding spot. Flagrant offenders, if players or substitutes, shall be disqualified.

Was it flagrant I ask you?

Actually, who cares....just a reminder....we just won a national championship....you guys can't even win a bowl game let alone have a rival disrespect you....you're 1-7....I suggest you worry about the direction of your shit program and your fall from grace rather than who or what is doing to the defending national champs.

Thanks.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

buckeye_in_sc wrote: reap what you sow...
yeah...it was your fucking school bent over both times....thank you for the smile pal.

You want more?

And...try to play any ranked team....just one on that shit schedule of yours. I can't wait for Oregon or LSU to dismantle tosu in a title game.

Looking forward to it with posts like this.

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

IndyFrisco wrote: Not too sure though that I would be pulling the "classless" card if I were Floriduh fan. Tebow's little faggotty celebrations are pretty classless as well. Everytime they score, he acts as if they just won the super bowl. Act like you've been there before, douche.
:lol:

Whats the odds that the noles and the gates fight this year?

Its been a while.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

That's cool about tOSU not playing anyone...but a couple facts:

1) They have beaten who they were supposed to (sup OU, USC, LSU, Oregon, etc)
2) Keep saying they have no chance that's cool...same thing happened in 2002 when tOSU beat Miami and the same thing happened last year when UF won...it's cool

you are entitled to your opinion and I am mine...I think they are a solid team...3 games left so we shall see how it plays out...
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

IMHO, tOSU would NOT be undefeated with an OU, LSU, Oregon, schedule....period.

L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

IMHO, if Ohio State played with OU/LSU/Oregon's sched, tOSU wouldn't lose to the teams that they lost to.

Colorado?
Tucky?
Kal?

Meh.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

L45B wrote:IMHO, if Ohio State played with OU/LSU/Oregon's sched, tOSU wouldn't lose to the teams that they lost to.

Colorado?
Tucky?
Kal?

Meh.
I would agree or disagree but you haven't played shit for teams. Easy to say you'd beat a decent team when you haven't played one.

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

The SEC isnt filled w/ world beaters this year. They have one really good team and 4-5 good teams. It is a tough conference but they are 5-5 against BCS teams OOC. No one really knows what tOSU's record would be in the SEC or vice versa. Beat the teams you play and you can claim Bide. Right now tOSU can say they are the best team.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Cicero wrote:The SEC isnt filled w/ world beaters this year. They have one really good team and 4-5 good teams. It is a tough conference but they are 5-5 against BCS teams OOC. No one really knows what tOSU's record would be in the SEC or vice versa. Beat the teams you play and you can claim Bide. Right now tOSU can say they are the best team.
Just like last year.....

(cue stadium chant.....OVER-RATED.....OVER-RATED)

Killian

Post by Killian »

T REX wrote: SECTION 2. Noncontact Fouls
Unsportsmanlike Acts
ARTICLE 1. There shall be no unsportsmanlike conduct or any act that interferes with orderly game administration on the part of players, substitutes, coaches, authorized attendants or any other persons subject to the rules, before the game, during the game or between periods.
Other prohibited acts include:

1. During the game, coaches, substitutes and authorized attendants in the team area shall not be on the field of play or outside the 25-yard lines without permission from the referee unless legally entering or leaving the field
4. No substitute(s) may enter the field of play or end zones for purposes
other than replacing a player(s) or to fill a player vacancy(ies). This includes demonstrations after any play (A.R. 9-2-1-I).
PENALTY—Dead-ball foul. 15 yards from the succeeding spot. Flagrant offenders, if players or substitutes, shall be disqualified.

Was it flagrant I ask you?

Actually, who cares....just a reminder....we just won a national championship....you guys can't even win a bowl game let alone have a rival disrespect you....you're 1-7....I suggest you worry about the direction of your shit program and your fall from grace rather than who or what is doing to the defending national champs.

Thanks.
Oh so it was against the rules and they got a penalty for it? What was your bitch again?

Hey, congrats on the National Championship. Meyer did a great job taking Zook's talent and and fluking his way to a national championship. I'm amazed he came back this year, seeing as how his shelf life at schools is usually 2 years. Now we get to see if he can win with the talent he brings in.

And I'm not worried at all about the direction of the ND program. This year sucks, but during a 1-7 year, Weis is managing to put together the #1 recruiting class, with 3-4 very large prospects left to commit. Regardless if Weis succeeds, he's loading the roster for himself or the next coach to be very good.