Chiefs over duhs again ... hohum

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Raydah James wrote:
drummer wrote:I dunno how the TE situation is there in Oak, but they should target a stud TE in this next draft.
I thought you were the "know all", you fucking spic gardner..........

Stick to pimping freeway flowers and smuggling your relatives over the border you fucking refried snizz-the NFL board here is obviously too much for you to handle.

BTW-Our TE situation is one of our bright spots, bitch-we have a stud rookie in Miller who was drafted in the 2nd from ASU who finds the soft spots against any D, exploits it with his great hands, and is a very good blocker, we also have a field stretcher in Madsen who posseses great speed and good hands. Stewart is a good blocker, and nothing more in 3rd string duties.

What about your laugh out loud shitbag team?

Yeah, i'd be shutting the fuck up and acting like you are too if my team was worse than last years Raider squad.
Pops already addressed the Duh TE situation. I know I can ask Pops relevant questions about his team. You, on the other hand that isn't tugging a faggots jock, are the absolutely most dumbest fucker here.

Raider Paul. You had to wait until someone like Pops speak out for the things you front.

Look, I know you are a stupid fukken retard that parrots takes:

Abso .Fucking. Lutely. ~copyright, sincerely, everybody~

You see? Anybody can do that.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

drummer wrote:You... are the absolutely most dumbest fucker here.

Don't mind me... just quoting shit at random.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

DallasFanatic wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:Keep in mind the Boys are in excellent cap condition

First off - who gives a fuck?

secondly - have they signed romo yet?
Hey Sirfondled, how are ya? Signing Romo will happen. Anyone who has remote knowledge of Jerry Jones, knows he'll sign him eventually. It may cost hime a few more million if he waits, but he'll be a Cowboy for a LONG LONG time. So stop your drooling.
I flew into Dallas hours ago, and RACK that new crib. It's gonna be STELLAR.

RACK Jerrah for being passionate about his team.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

poptart wrote:Oakland drafted a very nice TE (Zach Miller) in the 2nd round this year.
Everyone is very high on him.
Doing a super job.
Catches everything thrown to him, blocks very well.
Just a solid overall addition.
Best looking TE Oakland has had in quite some time.

You probably haven't heard much of him because he's only caught 14 balls so far.
4 catches v. KC -- best receiving game so far.

Nice player, very glad to have him.
He'll gradually become more and more of a steady target, IMO.

I agree on the short passing game take.
I'm not sure that is Culpepper's thang, ya know?
Kiffin may have known a lot more than all of us fans who were screaming for Daunte to replace McCown, because it seems McCown may be more adept at the short passing game -- but damn, he's got NO zip on a medium-to-deep ball at all.

It's a matter of time 'til Russell gets under center.
Who knows how far along he is.
Missing training camp and all of the preseason games was, from an on-field point of view, a shit move by him.

A few more losses and we'll get a look at JaMarcus.
Pops, Jemarcus will be fine. Even with a shit offensive philosophy, he will overcome it, and Kiffin/Davis will do the right thing by keeping him on the bench this season, take the bite, and then complete the offense after the draft.

The Duhs aren't that far away.

Trust me.....
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Dinsdale wrote:
drummer wrote:You... are the absolutely most dumbest fucker here.

Don't mind me... just quoting shit at random.

Sometimes I have to remind myself on who posted one's message.

But, on the 49ers, for levity's sake:

They need new Ownership, period. It isn't about how much $$$ is spent: York fucked that up before signing Barlow for $$$$, and then extending Garcia (who still wins games, post TO), but then, to have all those players cut, after York canning Moochie over the phone, who, thus far, was the last successful HC York has had under his Ownership, and so far, it has proven yet one more fuckup that York is responsible for.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh, York is atrocious. One bad decision after another. But I'm not sure it's all York, and may have more to do with Eddie's Cunt...errrrrr....sister.

I was OK with Mooch. I thought it was more a function of a horribly assenbled team of malcontents than anything Mooch did or didn't do.

Erikson was a joke gone bad BEFORE his hire, and didn't get any better afterwards.

BUT... you won't hear me hating on Nolan, now or ever...Quack Quack.

My solution -- Eddie needs to put a hit on his POS sister and BIL. Seems fairly simple to me, but I guess I ain't the one going to be doing the jail time.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one