Chiefs over duhs again ... hohum

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Raider Loco wrote:The sun rises in the East and sets in the West. Death and Taxes. Raiders vs. the AFC West.
While that may be true, keep in mind ALL of the KC folks laugh at KFC Paul as he is their city's rep standard for tardness. Better to lose as a Raider than to be a KFC Paul.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Take that bullshit over to T.R.O.T.S, Atomic Bitch. Please try to stay on topic here.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Winning Ugly.

Pretty sure it's a thing of beauty to Chief fan right now.
Oh well, 4-3 is 4-3.

poptart wrote:Rushing Yards
Oakland - 153
Kansas City - 105

Score
Oakland - 22
Kansas City - 17
Rushing Yards
Oakland 55
Kansas City 126

Score
Oakland 10
Kansas City 12

KC won the game at the point of attack on both sides of the ball.
Not by all that much, but by enough.
The Chiefs were running for 2 and 3 yds a pop, Oakland for 1 and 2 yds.

Oakland struggled to run the ball, with KC wisely crowding the line of scrimmage (as SD did last week), and Oakland wouldn't/couldn't get any kind of a moderate-to-deep passing game going .... at all.
Look for teams to continue to crowd the line and take away Oakland's running game, until they prove that they can throw the ball downfield.

Kiffin's conservative playcalling indicates he has no confidence in Culpepper and/or no confidence in the receivers to get open.

The Culpepper INT at the end was brutal.
Oakland had an opportunity to step up and make a couple of plays to WIN a division game at home ..... and they pissed it down their leg.
If nobody is open you throw the ball away and live for another down.
Bad QBing there.
And we saw something equally disturbing at the end of the first half of the SD game when Culpepper took a sack instead of throwing the ball away, costing the team a solid chance to tie that game at half.
It's elementary stuff.

Oakland's defense was the same as it's been all year.
A lot of good play .... and then BANG ... a 54 yd run given up.

Hey, they NEEDED to stop KC from getting a first down on Chef's last drive, and KC rattled off two critical first downs.
If the defense stops KC there the offense likely gets the ball back with time and field position so that you can realistically get Janikowski on the field to ..... miss a game-winning FG.

This is the Raiders after all.

Props to KC.
A team that plays hard and does it's best to hang in games.
Herm isn't a mastermind, but his teams play hard for him and they are disciplined.

You're in the race in the west.

Wish I could one day say that again about my beloved Raiders.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:Winning Ugly.

Pretty sure it's a thing of beauty to Chief fan right now.
Actually, I'm not impressed. They've got this play not to lose mentality on offense, and that urks me no end.

Then again, I suppose I've been conditioned the last 5 years to not trust our defense to be able to stop an opposing team in the last 2 minutes of a game. I may have to learn how to get past that fear, but it's not so easy.

Just win, baby.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Yeah, the play not to lose dealie can get you over on the Raiders of the world, but it's not gonna cut it against playoff caliber teams.

But facing facts, you don't have the horses on offense to open it up.
Huard is gritty, but he's just keeping the seat warm.
Is Croyle really going to be the future answer?
Your O-line needs a couple of upgraded bodies and you could use another legit receiver .... or two.

You, like Oakland, need a good solid draft.

Draft ... in October??

I feel giddy.
Last year it was draft talk in September for Oakland.
Maybe next year we can make it to November.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote: I feel giddy.
You also feel $20 poorer.

When it comes to that, you may donate it to the S. Korean orphans fund.

Or you may donate it to the get 'tarts ass back home fund.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:You also feel $20 poorer.

When it comes to that, you may donate it to the S. Korean orphans fund.
My share goes to the SPCA of S.Korea, if they even have one. :shock:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

The Oak WRs are gonna continue to suck ass. Porter isn't a #1, and he only benefited behind Vets like Rice and Brown that made him look like less of the pussy he really is. If he is OAKs true deep threat, then they are fucked. He never was a guy that could adjust a route, isn't a guy who could get open when the protection started to break down, and is a pussy in general. He is a possession WR, period. And he hates that too, thus the reason why is was in the doghouse, both in Gruden's and Shells/Davis'.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It's true.

Not enough speed at WR.
Oakland has no true #1 receiver.
I like Curry, but he is a #2.
And Porter is .... a #2minus.

Think the Raiders could use a motivated Randy Moss right about now?

Al's asshole is very sore by now.

- Marcus
Aaron in Tucson
Elwood

Post by Aaron in Tucson »

Props on the win Chief fan.

Madden needs to have a sitdown with Kiffin explaining that you gotta take the three
on 4th and 1 in the red zone early in the game.

Young and stupid.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Aaron in Tucson wrote:Props on the win Chief fan.

Madden needs to have a sitdown with Kiffin explaining that you gotta take the three

Young and stupid.
The last person who should be bashed is Kiffin-him and his staff have done an excellent job with the pile of trash that was a 2-14 team given to him to turn around. In fact, i'll RACK his brass balls that made him go for it on 4th and 1 because it's obvious that this entire season is a tryout for each and every one of these leftover shitbag players who have dogged it, quit, and been a huge reason for this team sucking cock in the last 4 years.

Kiff knows he has the leeway since this is his first year, and he's basically seeing who can and cannot get it done.

I dont expect to see Porter, Jordan, Pep, Grove, Stu, and possibly Sapp in the fold next year. Actually, with the exception of Newberry and of Carslisle, the entire O-line is officially on notice.

One more draft and offseason of free agent signings to round out the roster with his guys, and Kiff will have us in the playoffs.

Oh, and Dummer-you coming in to talk shit on the Raiders is high comedy-especially since your fucking shit team is quietly putting together a much worse offensive and defensive year than last years horrid Raider squad. You guys suck that fucking bad. The numbers tell the entire story, you pussy assed cunt.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

One thing you can definitely see with this year's Raiders that I think you can directly attribute to Lane Kiffin is that there is NO QUIT in them whatsoever.

Also, I haven't seen the Raiders knock the shit out of our QB so many times in a LONG TIME like they did yesterday. Warren Sapp was fucking ABUSING John Welbourne (then again, who ISN'T) and was in the backfield almost all day long.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

RevLimiter wrote:One thing you can definitely see with this year's Raiders that I think you can directly attribute to Lane Kiffin is that there is NO QUIT in them whatsoever.

Also, I haven't seen the Raiders knock the shit out of our QB so many times in a LONG TIME like they did yesterday. Warren Sapp was fucking ABUSING John Welbourne (then again, who ISN'T) and was in the backfield almost all day long.
Another thing you can see is that the Chiefs suck dick. Well thats what I saw at least. Have fun contending for a division crown only to get absolutely smoked once you play someone with a half decent ball club.

Oh, and another thing I saw, Bowe is going to be pretty darn good. I was hoping the Boys were going to take him with their first pick. Nice pickup, but he won't mean much if you continue to have huard tossing him the rock.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

DallasFanatic wrote: Have fun contending for a division crown only to get absolutely smoked once you play someone with a half decent ball club.
You mean like San Diego?

The Chiefs D will keep them in most games no matter who they're playing with a chance to win at the end. Not saying they're SB material by any stretch because that O-line blows, but they're not going to get "absolutely smoked" by anyone.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

DallasFanatic wrote:Another thing you can see is that the Chiefs suck dick.
NO team that has a winning record and is LEADING their division "sucks dick", DF. But let the Haterade flow if you must.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

RevLimiter wrote:
NO team that has a winning record and is LEADING their division "sucks dick", DF. But let the Haterade flow if you must.
Trust me RuPaul Walker Lindh, there is always an exception. Your Queefs, are most definitely the exception.

Any luck on punching the piggy bank yet? It's getting closer and closer to payday.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

DallasFanatic wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Trust me RuPaul Walker Lindh, there is always an exception. Your Queefs, are most definitely the exception.

Any luck on punching the piggy bank yet? It's getting closer and closer to payday.
Gee, for a guy that says he wants to collect some scrilla from me pretty soon you sure do talk down to me a lot.

Might wanna brighten that disposition if you wanna see ANYTHING, Sunshine.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

So now you're not only a takeless sorry bitch, but you want to add WELCHER to your list of accomplishments? You cease to amaze me Paul.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

War Wagon wrote:The Chiefs D will keep them in most games no matter who they're playing with a chance to win at the end. Not saying they're SB material by any stretch because that O-line blows, but they're not going to get "absolutely smoked" by anyone.
I could see, say an Indy or NE, absolutely beating the living shit out of KC -- like 42-6 or something.

In a scenario where KC falls behind by 10-or-so points and has to start trying to air it out, BIG trouble could arise.

Multiple sacks, turnovers, general fuckups.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The best and most favored offensive play in Herm's playbook is a punt. This man does not know the meaning of "airing it out", doesn't care to know, and would probably punt on 3rd down if given his druthers.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Any posession that ends in a K...is a Good Posession....

Sin,

THE Sweater Vest
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

DallasFanatic wrote:So now you're not only a takeless sorry bitch, but you want to add WELCHER to your list of accomplishments? You cease to amaze me Paul.
ahem....Paul is not Trixie....get it right.

btw...DF--->your 2008 #1 DRAFT PICK is......well.......you tell ME???? :mrgreen:

3 Game lead over the 'FISH....Game in Hand....no more Ronnie Brown.

H to H with the Lambs this week...so, we'll see.....

you'll Draft HIGHER than #22....but, it's not going to be top 5 like you had hoped.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Raydah James wrote:
Aaron in Tucson wrote:Props on the win Chief fan.

Young and stupid.
The last person who should be bashed is Kiffin-him and his staff have done an excellent job with the pile of trash that was a 2-14 team given to him to turn around. In fact, i'll RACK his brass balls that made him go for it on 4th and 1 because it's obvious that this entire season is a tryout for each and every one of these leftover shitbag players who have dogged it, quit, and been a huge reason for this team sucking cock in the last 4 years.

Kiff knows he has the leeway since this is his first year, and he's basically seeing who can and cannot get it done.

I dont expect to see Porter, Jordan, Pep, Grove, Stu, and possibly Sapp in the fold next year. Actually, with the exception of Newberry and of Carslisle, the entire O-line is officially on notice.

One more draft and offseason of free agent signings to round out the roster with his guys, and Kiff will have us in the playoffs.

Oh, and Dummer-you coming in to talk shit on the Raiders is high comedy-especially since your fucking shit team is quietly putting together a much worse offensive and defensive year than last years horrid Raider squad. You guys suck that fucking bad. The numbers tell the entire story, you pussy assed cunt.
I'm not bagging on the Duhs, I'm just pointing out yet another thing you don't know about your team.

Like I always do.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

poptart wrote:It's true.

Not enough speed at WR.
Oakland has no true #1 receiver.
I like Curry, but he is a #2.
And Porter is .... a #2minus.

Think the Raiders could use a motivated Randy Moss right about now?

Al's asshole is very sore by now.

- Marcus
Even tough you could have a 3 headed monster in the ground game, with Jordan, Rhodes, and Fargas (who isn't an every down back), the Duhs should have C-Pepp take more 3 step drops, run more screens, and use the short passing game to create a rhythm in offense. Both Rhodes and Jordan are good catching a pass out of the backfield. A short, controlled passing attack will open up a big play, but again your WRs aren't WR1 material, so the 7 step drop will kill you, especially since C-Pepp has had more success with the deep ball with a WR like Moss.

The Duhs, with a good draft on offense this next offseason, should go after young, smart, speedy offensive weapons to help Russell. Porter is done, Curry is a possesion WR at best, and I dunno how the TE situation is there in Oak, but they should target a stud TE in this next draft.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Oakland drafted a very nice TE (Zach Miller) in the 2nd round this year.
Everyone is very high on him.
Doing a super job.
Catches everything thrown to him, blocks very well.
Just a solid overall addition.
Best looking TE Oakland has had in quite some time.

You probably haven't heard much of him because he's only caught 14 balls so far.
4 catches v. KC -- best receiving game so far.

Nice player, very glad to have him.
He'll gradually become more and more of a steady target, IMO.

I agree on the short passing game take.
I'm not sure that is Culpepper's thang, ya know?
Kiffin may have known a lot more than all of us fans who were screaming for Daunte to replace McCown, because it seems McCown may be more adept at the short passing game -- but damn, he's got NO zip on a medium-to-deep ball at all.

It's a matter of time 'til Russell gets under center.
Who knows how far along he is.
Missing training camp and all of the preseason games was, from an on-field point of view, a shit move by him.

A few more losses and we'll get a look at JaMarcus.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

poptart wrote:Oakland drafted a very nice TE (Zach Miller) in the 2nd round this year.
Everyone is very high on him.
Doing a super job.
Catches everything thrown to him, blocks very well.
Just a solid overall addition.
Best looking TE Oakland has had in quite some time.

You probably haven't heard much of him because he's only caught 14 balls so far.
4 catches v. KC -- best receiving game so far.
I agree- Miller looked good for you guys on Sunday. Once you finally get a QB under center that knows what he's doing I can see Z. Miller being a viable weapon in that offense.
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

War Wagon wrote:The best and most favored offensive play in Herm's playbook is a punt. This man does not know the meaning of "airing it out", doesn't care to know, and would probably punt on 3rd down if given his druthers.
I think the Chiefs should try to spread the field and run the ball every once in awhile. It seems they always run out of the I-formation. The running game is having WAY too many negative run plays. Hopefully they are at least smart enough to utilize Johnson and Holmes in the backfield at the same time. Anything they can do to improve the running game will do. If this team can get a more consistent running game going they can do some damage this year.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

drummer wrote:I dunno how the TE situation is there in Oak, but they should target a stud TE in this next draft.
I thought you were the "know all", you fucking spic gardner..........

Stick to pimping freeway flowers and smuggling your relatives over the border you fucking refried snizz-the NFL board here is obviously too much for you to handle.

BTW-Our TE situation is one of our bright spots, bitch-we have a stud rookie in Miller who was drafted in the 2nd from ASU who finds the soft spots against any D, exploits it with his great hands, and is a very good blocker, we also have a field stretcher in Madsen who posseses great speed and good hands. Stewart is a good blocker, and nothing more in 3rd string duties.

What about your laugh out loud shitbag team?

Yeah, i'd be shutting the fuck up and acting like you are too if my team was worse than last years Raider squad.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

poptart wrote: It's a matter of time 'til Russell gets under center.
Who knows how far along he is.
Missing training camp and all of the preseason games was, from an on-field point of view, a shit move by him.

A few more losses and we'll get a look at JaMarcus.

No, we wont.

And we shouldnt. Our line is borderline decent, and putting JaMarcus in and having shit go wrong linewise will only fuck with him. I cant wait to see him in action, but i'm not so damn geeked to see him that im willing to risk that..................

Next year, with the addition of a quality G/T (hopefully both), i'll feel much better about letting our gunslinger air it out. Now is not the time.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Qbert wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:So now you're not only a takeless sorry bitch, but you want to add WELCHER to your list of accomplishments? You cease to amaze me Paul.
ahem....Paul is not Trixie....get it right.

btw...DF--->your 2008 #1 DRAFT PICK is......well.......you tell ME???? :mrgreen:

3 Game lead over the 'FISH....Game in Hand....no more Ronnie Brown.

H to H with the Lambs this week...so, we'll see.....

you'll Draft HIGHER than #22....but, it's not going to be top 5 like you had hoped.
I'm hoping for top ten. Lower top ten, but top ten nonetheless.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

DallasFanatic wrote:I'm hoping for top ten. Lower top ten, but top ten nonetheless.
You're going to be disappointed. Cleveland gets two more games against Baltimore and Cincinnati. Not to mention games against the Rams, Jets and Seahawks. With 3 wins in hand, they should finish the season at no worse than 8-8.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

poptart wrote:I agree on the short passing game take.
I'm not sure that is Culpepper's thang, ya know?

Until they get a receiveing corp that can stretch the field and the defense, draws, screens and the short passing game will suffer.

Maybe Johhny Lee Higgins will pan out. Lets hope.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

BSmack wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:I'm hoping for top ten. Lower top ten, but top ten nonetheless.
You're going to be disappointed. Cleveland gets two more games against Baltimore and Cincinnati. Not to mention games against the Rams, Jets and Seahawks. With 3 wins in hand, they should finish the season at no worse than 8-8.
B-b-but Jerry just fleeced the Browns with that trade! Got a Top 5 10 15 20 pick for sure!

Sin,

T1B Dumbfucks on draft day
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Degenerate wrote:
B-b-but Jerry just fleeced the Browns with that trade! Got a Top 5 10 15 20 pick for sure!

Sin,

How many spots did Cleveland get to move up with that trade? And Dallas still probably wound up getting who they wanted this year, plus an extra 1st round pick next year. Doesn't matter if it's 25th or whatever.

No matter how you slice it, Dallas got over. If you can't see that, you're a fucking dumbass. But what else to expect from a Jaypuke fan?

Just be sure to have your thick head in here on Nov. 24th when Mizzou blasts your over-rated football team right the fuck out of Arrowhead, bitch.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

War Wagon wrote:
Degenerate wrote:

Sin,

How many spots did Cleveland get to move up with that trade? And Dallas still probably wound up getting who they wanted this year, plus an extra 1st round pick next year. Doesn't matter if it's 25th or whatever.

No matter how you slice it, Dallas got over. If you can't see that, you're a fucking dumbass. But what else to expect from a Jaypuke fan?

Just be sure to have your thick head in here on Nov. 24th when Mizzou blasts your over-rated football team right the fuck out of Arrowhead, bitch.
This may be a first, but RACK freakin Wags. The Boys got who they wanted last year and he is already paying dividends. With two first round picks next year Nos ? and 32, they Boys will only get stronger. Keep in mind the Boys are in excellent cap condition, so I look forward to a strong run for several years. Read it and weep bitches.

:D
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

DallasFanatic wrote:Keep in mind the Boys are in excellent cap condition

First off - who gives a fuck?

secondly - have they signed romo yet?
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Sirfindafold wrote:

Hey Sirfondled, how are ya? Signing Romo will happen. Anyone who has remote knowledge of Jerry Jones, knows he'll sign him eventually. It may cost hime a few more million if he waits, but he'll be a Cowboy for a LONG LONG time. So stop your drooling.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

DallasFanatic wrote:This may be a first, but RACK freakin Wags. The Boys got who they wanted last year and he is already paying dividends. With two first round picks next year Nos ? and 32, they Boys will only get stronger. Keep in mind the Boys are in excellent cap condition, so I look forward to a strong run for several years. Read it and weep bitches.

:D
There is no 32nd first round pick this coming year. Tapegate out front should have told you that.

Were the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl, they would have the 31st pick. They would also have the 31st pick were they to lose to the Pats. If they lose to any other AFC team, they would have the 30th pick.

That of course presumes the Cowboys even make the Super Bowl. Which is by no means a certainty.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

DallasFanatic wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:

Hey Sirfondled, how are ya? Signing Romo will happen. Anyone who has remote knowledge of Jerry Jones, knows he'll sign him eventually. It may cost hime a few more million if he waits, but he'll be a Cowboy for a LONG LONG time. So stop your drooling.
and how will that effect your excellent cap condition?
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

It'll put a dent in it no doubt. But think positive SF. Jerry is very creative when it comes to manipulating the cap. He learned from his mistakes, and the Boys will be better off because of it.